What are 3 things one can do to make life not suck ?

what are 3 things one can do to make life not suck ?

Be happy with what you have

Don't dwell on the past

Smoke a lot of weed

Have sex do drugs and spend money?

This guy crushed it

1. Accomplish something that will remain long after your death
2. Satisfy the senses
3. Maximize entertainment between finishing step 1

>Get a job/Get money
>Pursue things that make you happy
>Failing that jump the first bridge you come across which is over 75ft

I've died before its not so bad. It's like unconsciousness but more permanent. Depends on how fast the medicos get to you.

more?

Weed and blowjobs in 3rd place for sure

1. To crush your enemies
2. to see them driven before you
3. ????
4. and to hear the lamentations of their woman

I've really been enjoying watching prison documentaries. Having some perspective on how good your fucking life is can be very helpful.

source video please

bump

1. Never say no to pussy, since it's all learning, practice, and enjoyment.
2. Never tell anyone you follow rule 1.
3. Don't be fussy about food, since all vegetables taste pretty good when cooked well.

wallstreetplayboys dot com

your welcome.

love this guy.

greater ratios of veggies & meat in foods, days have never been more levelheaded than ever ;)

tl;dr re evaluate and feel free to take a laugh at all the stupid shit you do and c'mon, life is good and bad, you just gotta know where them good parts are and gravitate yourself towards there

1. make the choice to be happy
2. jerk off a lot
3. make plans and follow them to get where you want to go - be it job, girlfriend, etc.

get a rice cooker and a bunch of brown rice. Costs no money is incredibly easy to do and will help you in a big way. If you eat some brown rice every once in a while you won't have cravings for super horrible food at all times of the day. Youll lose weight and feel better and you won't crash from eating like 15$ worth of fast food and sugar.

Brown rice takes longer for your body to deal with so its a more flat line when it comes to how your body feels. You don't get a big spike of energy and sugar but you wont feel like shit and hungry again in 2 hours.

1. Give me sauce
2. Give me sauce
3. Give me sauce

Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens.

Wake up early

Exercise

Eat good sometimes

Be productive doing things you enjoy

Dont be a cunt

Dont go on b

Masturbate only once a week.

Do at least 10 mins of exercise a day.

Shower everyday in cold water.