You have been visited by Randy the assistant trailer park supervisor...

You have been visited by Randy the assistant trailer park supervisor. Good fortune will come to you if you reply "Fuck Off Randy" to this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy

FUCK OFF

COCKSUCKER

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy

>Fuck Off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

fuck off Randy

fuck off randy

Fuck Off Randy
Nigger

Randy off Randy

Fuck off randy

Fuck off Randy!
You cheeseburger eating prick

fuck off randy

Sitz ab u gang ga abnäh - osman

Have another cheeseburger for your fat fucking gut Randy.
Fuck off Randy.

Fuck off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

FUCK OFF RANDY YOU SIMPLE SHIT

fuck off randy

Fuck Off Randy

I think you should go to your nearest walmart and go fuck yourself. Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy

What the iOS did you just say about Apple, you little Android ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in business marketing, and I've been involved in numerous lawsuit investigations in Apple, and I have over 300 confirmed iPhone sales. I am trained in Phone warfare and I'm the top businessman in the entire US cell phone company business. You are nothing to me but just another jailbreaker. I will outsell you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with trying to jailbreak around me? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret Facetime network of geeks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out your gigabytes and gives me all your money. Your tricks are mine, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stop you from jailbreaking in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in selling iPhones, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Apple Products and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your entire monthly plan. If only you could have known what unholy retribution of trying to jailbreak and trying to download apps for free would bring you, maybe you would have not of jailbreaked at all. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your malevolent goals and you will watch me with your bricked iPod as you're you and your shit music is taken away in a police van. I'm fucking rich, kiddo.

Fuck off randers

Fuck off Randy Bo Bandy
Cheeseburger eating mother fucker

Fuck Off Randy

I was just about to write that!

Fuck off Bobandy I am the liquor

One of the most overrated shows.

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

You basketball eatin walrus ass mafucka.

fuck off randy

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy!

fuck off randy

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
its alright to cry

fuck off bobandy you cheeseburger gut lookin motha fucka

Frig off bo banders

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

Are the new seasons really as bad as people say? I only watched the first two and have found them hilarious, plan to rewatch soon and wonder if there's a point where I should stop.

Also, fuck off Randy.

Fuck off Randy you fucking asshole

Frigg off bobandy

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off Randy, you hotdog bun cheeseburger eating mustard tiger

Freak off randy*

Fuck Off Randy

You greasy bastard

Frig off Ricky, I know you posted this

fuck off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

fuck off randy
go gather some piss juggs

Fuck off Randy Bo Bandy!!

Fuck off Randy. Why don't you get Lacey to fill your cheeseburger whole with sweaty drunk ass fuck balls.

Fuck off Randy you frig off old mustard tiger 15 half eaten cheeseburger gut go on with your greasy samsquanch Phil lookin ass

Fuck off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

Smokes let's go!
Knock knock boys

Fuck Off Randy

frig off Randy!

Fuck Off Randy

Who's there Ricky?

Go fuck yourself

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy ya cheeseburger eatin maf

Frig off, Rick!

Fuck off randy

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off Randy you cheeseburger-guzzling man-whore.

You can sucks these dubs out the tip of my cock, Randy.

fuck off randy

props for the series though

Smokes, Trevor let's go

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy!

Duck off randy

Fuck off Randy. You hamburglin' fuck

Fuck off Randy!

Smokes lets go!