What is b/ on today? Pic related. Drug thread

What is b/ on today? Pic related. Drug thread.

cider, weed and zoloft.

weed, zoloft, and I ate a whole jar of applesauce

endorphins, I exercised today for 50 minutes

A WHOLE FUCKING JAR

Maeng Da, every day now

>a
How long have you been on Zoloft? Does it help?

How many grams of Kratom do you usually dose? I was taking it for a while to supplement my hydro and oxy habit but it fucking ripped apart my stomach (toss and wash)

6mg xanax

chkem

I do around 6 grams or so per dose at least once a day. If I have to work I do it once after work and If I'm off I dose when I wake up and about halfway through the day.

I know this sounds like shit, but I buy only powder and mix it with Lo Carb Monster to mask some of the taste, about 4oz to 6g.

I used this shit to get off of the hydros, trams, and occasional fentanyl patch, but now I think im addicted to this shit. I need it to relax.

also, I only buy Choice brand as it's the most consistent powder I've bought so far. There was an older brand I used to buy, can't remember the name, but they got raided a few years ago and never got back on their feet....or they just changed brand names. Not sure.

word. its a decent mellow opiate buzz. if i start up on it again, I will try mixing it better with something like that to mask the taste.

After a week binge of doing about 100 grams my stomach started sounding like a fucking earthquake and had severe pain so bad I ended up in the emergency room and they IV'd be with fent. Had a cat scan and they found dilated bile ducts.

They thought it was cancer so i had to have and MRI MRCP and bunch of other tests. Ended up being completely clean, but I now think it was all kratom related because i had the same stomach issues immediately after another week long binge before that. crazy shit.

Yeah, I've od'd a few times on it and it's not nice. You feel like you're gonna die from the worst migraine ever and you feel like shitting your guts out. What sucks is that you build up tolerance really fast to it and need to ween yourself off. There's still those days though where I take a dose and I don't feel anything so I take another and then I start getting the stomach pain and headache.

Zoloft Vyvanse Klonopin

1ml subutex

How long you been on k-pins? I got addicted to those. 6 months of pure hell getting off.

Smoking on some indica not sure what actual strain. Life is good

Kratom

Dank memes

I am as well. From Socalherbalremedies

I think you know

Get it from SocalHerbalremedies. Best kratom I've ever had by far. Damn cheap too.

6 months? holy shit. i kicked clonazolam cold turkey in 2 weeks. that is what hell is.

Not on anything today but this morning I woke up and found my morning glory seeds had sprouted so it's a good day.

I used to try and trip off those

What's with the white 10/325s lately? I went 2 years steady getting yellows from the pharmacy and now these white shits?

Hay any mdma anons know if this price seems right? Or is this a scam?

Dis

>but this morning I woke up and found my morning glory seeds had sprouted so it's a good day.
>be me, not a drug user
>3rd year PhD student - Plant & Microbial Bio
>Confused at how I feel when reading this

That's clearly a honeypot dude.

It's seems like a good price but when someone says 100℅ pure online I would suspect methadrone.

Could be a scam. If you know anything about pharmacology you'll know that MDMA is never 100% pure. But most people don't know that. $10 is normal for molly prices though. I wouldn't trust a stupid Facebook add though for a number of reasons. His OPSEC sucks and if he's dealing through acebook he'll likely get caught. That's not good for people who buy from him either.

I thought the same. Wouldn't hold up in court though

Found this post on local (Kamloops bc Canada area) Whisper app so it's also anonymous and kammy is a drug and rave city so could it be real?

How do I go about purchasing some addy?

It could be. Just approach it with caution. If it is a honeypot don't say anything. It wouldn't hold up in court. Don't give him your real name. Also text him through a texting app, not your real number.

You don't. Purchase amphetamine paste. It's 25 cents per dose as oppose to $5. Addy is such a waste of money.

Pic related (should be in km but don't know how to change from idiotic amircan miles)

Do you not know anybody in person that knows where to get mdma?

speak English you scatophagous ass munch.

.. but how do i get either of them

Darknetmarkets

also doing kratom.

I've had good luck with bulk kratom usa, 10kg for 850 dollars, it's about 75-80% as strong as top shelf from elsewhere at half the cost.

Checked

They're okay. I'm loyal to SocalHerbalRemedies. Kilos are $90-110 and they are always consistent. They are very valued on Reddit and have amazing customer feedback. You can split the kilos with 4 strains so you get the kilo price with 250grams for each strain. Check me out. If you go to their site you have to search "speciosa" on their products Red Hulu Kapua is my favorite

Morning glory seeds contain ergine which makes you trip similar to LSD. Probably should have added that context

Yea LSA lyseric acid amide

How the fuck do you guys find a hookup?

For what? I dot do drugs anymore except for kratom but when I did I would go to raves and also Tor

your point being..

if youre 21 go to a bar and chat about drugs, a lot of people can get them.
or branch out from your friends. dont meet a random guy on the street. online also has lots of options

If you want legal highs with perfectly good drugs go to biochemlabsupply. They ship from Canada and their drugs are legal research chemicals. Good shit. Really good shit. If you want something like adderall look into 2FA

abilify

for what?

Thanks I'll give it a try. I have noticed that the stuff from bulk kratom is not always consistent.

How are you guys prepping it? I usually mix it honey or peanut butter to hide the bitter taste.

Sober for now but kush later and hydrocodone sucks man

There's this girl at work - she's this little blonde like 5'2 95 lbs

Anyway, shes always bumming bars off this chic at work who is 100% dependant on that shit.
The girl's always saying shit like "oh I forgot mine at home or she lost her bottle. I hope that little sprite doesn't OD cause she pretty cute.
I can tell the days she's on them, sometimes she'll just stare at me with those big blue eyes like the contact alone is making her cum - kinda hot honestly.
She's trying to find another doctor to prescribe her more but I'm good with just my adderal and ambien.
Anyone know where I can find ambien? 30 a day gets shorter these days..

Didn't work?

Trust me go to Reddit.com/r/kratom those guys are kratom connessuiers and they all love SoCal. They review the best vendors and it's a myth that bulk isn't always good :) I just heat it up with warm water and drink it like a tea. I've been drinking kratom for 3 years and got used to the taste. Try doing that but add honey to it

$3.50

No it did. You gotta take Benadryl 30 min before so you don't get too nauseas. Headspace was similar to LSD. Minimal visuals. I prefer DXM or ALLAD for a legal high. And poppy seed tea for legal morphine

A couple lines of amphetamine, a soma, weed and beer

Ahh thanks for the amp and not the addy

I was aware, but I'm just not sure I've ever thought of them outside of a genetic lens...though, as a conservation-focused researcher, I can appreciate any use that encourages wildflower propagation

For Christ's sake, the fucking honey nut cheerios bee is now missing...won't somebody think of the pollinators

lamotrigine, but I'm on the tail end of a taper. Withdrawal from this drug is pretty shitty.

Chocolate milk is best way to ingest kratom. The viscosity keeps it from sinking to the bottom.

i like to buy unwashed poppy seeds and put them in water and shake it off to scrape the morphine and codeine alkaloids off the skin and then strain them out to drink. I wouldn't mind being a botanist

1gramm of caffeine

Haha Jesus Christ

Amnesia haze at the moment, Ambien in a bit when I go to bed

pharmacognosy++

Ambien prescribed or..?
My ambien is made by Torre, thinking of trying a different brand

I'm actually gonna go to school to be a pharmacologist after my current job

My thing used to be opiates, barbiturates or muscle relaxers. I've since lost any connections.

I've thought about trying the bar route but my city is pretty bar heavy so most bars only have like 5-10 people in them at any time. Not very good places to casually start talking about drugs.

This sounds like a good option. Is there a listing out there of legal stuff that has the same effect as what I listed above?

Are those Canadian pharmacy websites bullshit? I'm looking for some sleeping pills and xanax.

What kind of drugs did you list above? Idk which posts were yours. Go visit Reddit.com/r/rcsources. All the answers to your questions can be found there

No they are not. They are in the business of tweaking the the chemical formula for illegal or prescribed drugs by a molecule to make it legal. Pretty much the same exact effects as the illegal ones but they get away with it since the chemical structure differs by like one hydrogen atom (that's just an example)

So it's perfectly legal to buy xanax or k-pins from those Canadian pharmacy sites? Is the quality shit though?

How do I go about ordering this? Do I have to use fucking tor or something? Never used it a day in my life

They also have them in every country. Not just Canada. If you look up Lysergi on google you'll find a website that offers legal versions of psychedelics. 1P-LSD is a prodrug to LSD meaning that the chemical structure is different but when your body inhibits the drug it's made to convert into LSD in your body. Before digestion the drug is legal but after you take it, it converts it to the illegal drug.

How large of doses did you take? I've never done them before and not sure what to start with

No you don't buy those drugs from Canadian websites. Thy only offer legal drugs that mimic those ones. Go over to rcsources on Reddit and look around or ask about a drug you're looking for. They'll direct you

tell me more about it? How often do you do it?

Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. Do they send to 'merrica

Nope just go to the website. They sometimes take credit cards but if not, bitcoin or Western Union. I recommend Western Union or btc or prepaid debit card but I've used a debit card before. It's legal

It was 4 years ago so I don't remember but it was around 350 seeds. I did a cold water extraction

I'm just doing God's work. Is kratom endangered too?

Interesting. There's a lot of ways to marry botany and pharmacology. Best wishes to you.

a pretty fuckin decent cup of coffee.

I don't do it anymore. I don't take any drugs anymore but when I did it was twice a week maybe. Look up "poppy seed tea" when poppies are grown for culinary purposes the opium dries up around all the seeds. All you have to do is buy unwashed poppy seeds and shake them in water to scrape the alkaloids off

Yes they ship to America. It's pretty safe

Hydrogen is pretty nasty..you sure you know what you're talking about?

No its not

Waiting on my dope guy to get some heroin. I'm withdrawing atm and he said he was gonna run his car thru the wash before he stopped buy.
Ugh any min now

Haha I just pulled hydrogen out of my ass as an example. And yes I do know. I taught myself organic chemistry while I was in highschool and research everything pharmacology and pharmakinetic related on my free time. It's a fun hobby of mine

I'm not familiar with the recreational use (or the plant itself) outside of the name, but don't see any outstanding conservation status notes on it.

>726123938
>crazy shit
not crazy. its pretty damn common sense. you abuse a drug it fucks up your body in return

I kinda understand people taking addy cuz they don't wanna deal with darknet at all, but people paying the crazy darknet addy prices instead of just getting speed paste are nuts.