Have anyone got those famous Emma Watsons nudes ? Or maybe they were just a lie ? Cant find them anywhere

Have anyone got those famous Emma Watsons nudes ? Or maybe they were just a lie ? Cant find them anywhere
Pic semi related.

Other urls found in this thread:

bos.so/emma-watson-nude-fappening/
youtube.com/watch?v=srfCQ_PjfDA
geekoverdose.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/animated-gif-creation-with-automatic-image-alignment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No nudes that I know of, but I have these

That's all I have, dude. Hoping there's better ones out there.

i heard her lawyers track these pictures, maybe thats why nobody posts them anymore

Bloody hell this leak was the worst yet. All that hype over one fucking tit pic without face. Hackers YGSIU

body marks match known public photos
how much does a disinformation campaign worker earn, anyway?

>cant find them anywhere
there's literally been at least one (usually several) emma threads on Sup Forums continuously for the past week, you fucking useless faggot.

Why the fuck would she have KIDS detangling shampoo?

Her face doesn't fit.

aretarddidthis.jpg

Hey mister sleuth: women buy lots of weird shit. Over.
End of Sleuthing.

Do naughty pictures excite you, Brad?

this is Sup Forums. Everything excites us.

>there are NO NUDES

they're fake

see this thread for proof :
it also contains the original pictures of which fakes were made to do (fake) body features comparisons

see :
and

Am I the only one to think we've all been SET UP by disney? Didn't she have a world premiere movie debut the day before yesterday?

>Sup Forums getting trolled by emma watson

these are some interesting times we're living in

There are NO EMMA WATSON NUDE LEAKS. God damn you obsessed EmmaFags are pathetic. She has a movie coming out, didn't feel like doing the promotion rounds on all the morning/late night shows with Josh Gad so they decided to "leak" some bullshit bikini pictures with some conveniently shot/edited clips of a naked girl in a bath tub.

You got played, because everyone knows how you pathetic EmmaFags react to shit like this.

Get a fucking clue.

this

still a shitty as hell picture

retard

Het is niet te geloven dat ik me slechter voel als ik voor mezelf opkom. Opgekankerd Jodi Arias. - eerst zei ik alleen, ga weg, en tosn ging het al slechter!

No, you're 100% right.
How no one else seems to see this is beyond me.

I thought it was weird that she wasn't doing nearly a fraction of the promoting that Josh Gad has been one every single morning and late night show this past week. She's no where to be seen, then magically there's a "leak".

Emma fags got played.

> Sup Forums 0
> emma watson 1

That made me burst out laughing

RIP Sup Forums

>Or maybe they were just a lie ?

fucking idiot

>i heard her lawyers track these pictures, maybe thats why nobody posts them anymore

How young are you?

>All that hype over one fucking tit pic without face. Hackers YGSIU

bos.so/emma-watson-nude-fappening/

is it painful user ? being this retarded ?

Disinformation jackasses. The marks are visible in other public photos, too, not just the underwear ones.

not sure if retarded or sore loser

youtube.com/watch?v=srfCQ_PjfDA

all pictures used to do comparisons are faked, see the /hr/ thread for indisputable proof

said marks do no exist in the original pictures, which were all posted in said thread, any retard can do an image search and confirm which pictures are real.

MODS MODS MODS

topkek

nice

some oc gifs I've made, 1/8

emma folder standing by

fork em over user

nice job !

2/8

3/8

4/8

5/8

great work guy

6/8

Really enjoying these, thanks!

7/8

theres no actual nudes, only swimsuits

amazing how a little motion adds some depth perception

much appreciated user !

Hahaha i love that

"She has had nail polish on at one point in her life. IT'S HER"

bump

there's a third dimension dipshit

8/8 ?

and it still wouldn't fit even if there were 11 dimensions

8/8

Thanks! aligned these with hugin panorama stitching library. Some of the images got left out to make for a smoother animation. Enjoy

user ?

exactly, I thought it would be a shame if no one tried aligning it. Spent about 20 minutes doing it

thanks for the hard work user, very much appreciated

that's pretty efficient

i once did the same for a set of pics by another celeb, took me quite a bit longer

Totally legit, trust me

Any good harry potter xxx parody?

I've got the set if you want them

They are boring af.

Red.skin

>i once did the same for a set of pics by another celeb, took me quite a bit longer

Manually doing it would be very time consuming. Here is the tutorial I've used geekoverdose.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/animated-gif-creation-with-automatic-image-alignment/

all OSS i'm impressed user, thanks for the tip

you also the user dumping on hr ?

kek

The bath shots aren't her, drawing circles is not proof especially when the images are specifically made to look like they fit in a set

Kekked irl

illiterate retard confirmed

retard who can't fucking see conirmed

>still shitposting fakes after all the proof to the contrary

game over man, accept your defeat already

nudes here

go troll some kindergardeners they're more at your level

what proof? show me

having to spoon feed you retards again

please refer to
inb4 more loud shitposting

The bathtub video is her. Proof is damning. Doubt there is any disinformation campaign, just fags who enjoy trolling autists.

>kindergarden

It's kindergarten, you retard.

These are legit. Word going around is that these have been circulating for a significant amount of time. Some user traded significant stuff to get this set which was really only two nude bathtub videos and a bunch of modeling shit. He felt burned and decided to leak them as retribution, devaluing them completely.

what is this?

Totally legit, this was leaked yesterday

that's fucking investigative work right there

this is the worst bait since donald trump's campaign

but then again, y'all fell for that one too didn't you

no use in wasting more energy on you mentally challenged illiterates.