What is the youth fashion in your country alike...

What is the youth fashion in your country alike? Gonna post pics from 2ch outfit threads to give you an idea about Russian youth fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefmoscow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>patagonia(might be fake one tho), some slim trousers, canvas shoes which is probably vans, normal beanie

he looks fairly decent

>2016+1 Anno Domini
>Patagonia

Everything is fake 2bh, we don't have much money.
What does Japanese young people wear?

T H R A S H E R

lame. he needs to wear basic shoes like af1 at least instead of that shitty white ones.
looks like a newbie. hes likely still growing. not bad, nigga can be solid ass.

i wouldnt but hes a russian youngster. hes not that bad considering it.
hmm 2bh there are too many styles. so i cant sum it up. but in classic street fashion, its pretty much the same as these russians

Minimalistic brand clothes like Shoes Like Pottery Actually i want to buy one ( 9000 yen withot delivery )

i cringed several times
Mostly slowpokes wear this shit like Comme des garcons

>Shoes Like Pottery
Never heard of that while I have been browsing fa for 5 years now. Is it just a Japanese thing?

Бля, хaйпoвыe шкoльники yжe дo фopчкa дoбpaлиcь

It's handmade Chuck Taylor on steroids

>looks like a newbie. hes likely still growing. not bad, nigga can be solid ass
Kek, it's the most standard outfit for the Russian youth now.

i know this one. i usually wear chucks or vans, so i like this kind. i found it on oi polloi which is the uk online store.

I exclusively wear girls' clothes and the shirts of my current bf when I'm in lazy mode

Me

Outwear
Winter: Canada Goose Chateau
Spring/Fall: Rick Owens Mollino
Summer: Tees

Shoes: Common Project chelsea boots, Golden Goose Superstar, Y3 Kyujo High

Jeans: Dondup (very famous brand in Italy) DRKSHDW

>Y3 Kyujo
i used to wear low

>Chuck Taylor
2bh I bought original one only in 2010 when I could afford it for 1500 rubles. Now they have prices like 5k or so, it's absolutely retarded for the shoes (бля, a кaк имeннo кeды пo aнглийcки? Cникepc этo кpoccoвки вpoдe) which would be worn totally with holes and shit in a few months irrelevant of if they are original or not. If you wanna but shit like that you'd better buy fake ones in Auchan and than buy Converse logos and stick them on it with glue.

tbqh Stone island sucks balls. i dont like it, and at least the brand is not popular in japan. NB and camo pants are the very basics but generally, thugs like hooligans and chavs dont wear NB and this kind of slim camo pants.

Are you tranny? Are you cute?Post pics, I know only Y3, Rick Owens and Common Project.

Me

Outwear
Winter: Random jacket i don't eve remember. It's short, black and have white fur
Spring/Fall: Same jacket, it's very thin
Summer: Pastel or black Tshirt with print
Shoes: Random white adidas i don't even remember, Chuck Taylor and nintendo Vans
Jeans: H&M black skinny jeans (They're kinda big) and skinny black trousers some shitty brand i found on the market

>thugs like hooligans and chavs dont wear NB and this kind of slim camo pants.
In Russia they do
Also Stone Island here was worn by football fans and as our proles are mostly football fans people started wearing it. Also people wear fake SI only because no one here can afford originals unless they are rich (one SI thing here costs like a whole average salary in the country).

this
Here stone island is mostly for 30+ yo men, bydlo kids ( 90% fake) and stupid kids

That fake things in Russia always make me laugh. Tho SI is a pretty fraud. The same goes for Japan. Its so overpriced that even in the west or Japan nobody can afford it at a normal price.
Its a lame brand anyway. I'd choose another classic bland or affordable one.
>In Russia they do
Didnt know it. What about this store?
beliefmoscow.com/
This is the only Russian clothing shop I know. Seems like everything there is expensive but the selection is almost completely the same as the west and Japan.

R8
Fellow Windows Phone poster

>Russian clothing shop
Never heard about it. Actually people here rarely buy clothes online. From online stores people buy things in lamoda.ru or aliexpress (Ali is very popular here).
7/10, would be 9/10 if you were thin.

How much expensive are clothes in your cunt?
Average salary in Russia is 500$ in big cities so
Sneakers would be 1/5-1/4 of your salary (100$ or so), but you can buy it cheaper in discounts or buy fake clothes in a market.
Jeans would be 50-60$ or 1/10 of salary
Springtime jacket would be 60-80$ if you buy in a mass market shops like Pull and Bear or 1/6-1/7 of salary.
T shirt would be 20-30$.

Have you noticed that threads of Russians are visited mostly by Russians? We scare foreigners, lol

Winter
Winter pajama, telnyashka

Summer
No pajama, telnyashka tanktop

The store stocks such kinds of Japanese brands. Its actually pretty much a weeb store in a sense but the line up itself is the same as heaven shop in Canada and End clothing in the UK. I dont wear these anymore due to the prices, my preference etc, but still personally I think what they've done is a pretty cool thing for Russians.
>aliexpress
I dont know about Ali at all. All i can imagine about it is its full of fake Chink shit. The fake might be cheap af but perhaps Yoox on sale or ebay might be better, I think.
I often buy used wears. I only purchase used ones or ones on sales. I use ebay a lot too. Im poor, and cant afford them like others do.

could all easily be british fashion

Sagging pants for dudes and tight pants for the ladies so they can show off their butt

Meh
Fashion seems to be the same everywhere now, from America to Africa. Fucking globalization.

I don't see any difference from our fashion and African American trap fashion desu.

Like this... and don't comeback!

Literally your picture.

R A R E

I mostly just wear a tshirt with shorts and closed toe sandals that look kind of like caligae almost year round. It doesn't really get cold here

I just wear normal-ish clothes. T-shirts and jeans.

>African American trap fashion
It's not some special African American fashion, everyone wears it.
>tfw you don't live in a warm country and have to wear fucking jackets

I thought it was common among AAs. Oh well.