youtube.com/watch?v=btNVUWikg7M
youtube.com/watch?v=91UMQEyr-I8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP from last thread
>vent
>rant
>post feels
>post gondolas
Whatever you need to do, just let it all out here.

>4:28am
>masturbating to milfs
>drinking coffee
>browsing Sup Forums
I've had a pretty shitty day so this is what I'm up to right now. The only thing that could make this better is if I had my laptop with me.

I always feel as if I am a burden to everyone. Like no one could ever even think of caring for me.

>burden
what makes you say that, user?

I feel as if I just put stress on everyone else.

>stress on everyone else
Of course you are user. They have to care for you, pay for your shit, give you their time. The only thing you can do is to help them back. Give back towards their kindness.

i have a Gondola folder on my phone, does anyone want me to post them in a bit?

Why so rough?

Post 'em all. I need to expand mine. Have some stuff too, mostly wallpapers though.

i'll post them in a bit

to the schizoid user who asked where to find the lonely qt3.14 gf in the previous thread.. well I wish I knew the answer

Vent time!
>fam going out of state for 2nd cousins wedding
>leaving me because not enough space in car
>get all giddy cuz i'll be alone, decide i'll visit my high school crush at her hookah bar, call her up
>"Yeah user, sure come over. All the other guys from school are here too"
But my parents can't let me go oh nooo, I'm 19 and they still won't allow me to leave the house at night so what do they do?
>"user, you're going to the wedding too"
>fuck you
>drive for 7hours, all the while yelling and fighting with everyone in the car about road trip stuff
>get here 350km away from home and we haven't even decide where to stay the night
>i should've stayed home.jpg
>everyone is silent because everyone is pissed
>stay at grandpa's already-packed house because mom's being a bitch
And here I am now. 350km away all for what? Nasi Minyak?!

Anyone have that pepe/gondola in skyscraper building?

this one?

Having plans ruined by family isn't fun. Want to talk about the girl?

>Schizoid-user is OP
Hi. I reckon they're at home. Passing time, just like us, maybe some of 'em are on here. If that's the case, maybe I should just settle for a fwb.

I don't know I just haven't progressed much at all since high school. Due to some bullshit I just became really depressed at 19 and didn't really come out of until recently. It's still there but it's better.

I cut off my friends and became a lonely recluse. The loneliness has been crippling. I'm unemployed but trying to get a job now.

21 now. Was out for st paddys day with an old friend and it was great. He's moved back and now I'm alone again.

Feeling like you're wasting your youth is an awful feeling. Trying to get out of this bullshit. I just wanna take a bag and go.

>Feels
Just rediscovered this recently

youtube.com/watch?v=btNVUWikg7M

Saw it when I was a kid back in the day, brought back memories. I'm not religious but I liked it.

Aah, I don't know much about her. We only spent a couple years in class and then we went our own ways. She has a boyfriend now and judging by their socmed pics, they're probably getting married by their mid-20's.

19, unhappily in a relationship, friends walk all over me, still don't know what i'm majoring in.

It gets better, right Sup Forums?

Tell me about yourself user?

Good on you trying to fix your shit together, user.
>Youth is cool and all but maybe YOUR life starts at 21
>Maybe all the good shit you missed is going to happen this year
Good luck, user. Depression is a bitch and you're a champ for beating the fuck out of it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it

>they're at home. Passing time, just like us
The saddest part is this is probably true, what a fucking curse

>maybe I should just settle for a fwb
Yeah just do it m8, enjoy the fugs. Love is for normies anyway I guess..

>it gets better
Eeh, it all depends on you bro. Are you gonna sit and watch while your girl is fucking other guys and your friends leaving you? Or are you going to tell it to her straight what you think and fix it/cut it off with your friends?
>major
No matter what they say, never go for your dream job. Unless it's a high paying job. Look into your country's development and industrial growth. Find out which one needs more in their workforce and go for it.

>not much
>19, in uni now for diploma
>5/10, 6/10 on a good day
>life is okay currently except for a few hiccups
Whatchu wanna know, tho?

Just about you. Sometimes it's nice to have somebody interested in you. You play sports?

this is a nice pepe user

>be Schizoid
>"Oh well, love is for normies anyways!"
>implying you're not a lonely, sad, user who would love to "connect" with someone and grow old and die together
>oh my our repressed egos!

>sports
Used to do soccer with friends. Stopped at 12 because I have to care for my baby bro while mom works night shift.
Used to play badminton too. Last good rally I had was back in middle school.

To the user who i promised to post from my phone, im gonna dump a couple ;)

Well Sup Forums Let me tell you a story about an average guy.
>24y old
>during school was an outcast
>got along with people but never made friends
>schools over started uni
>living in a dorm
>got a job as a cashier in a alcohol store
>minimum wage as per usual even thou night shifts only
>2nd year had 2 really great roommates
>one of them was at his final year so when he finished he moved to a different city
>kept close contacts with the other one
>uni as general was shit
>made "friends" besides my roommate
>those same people betrayed me at some point and generally started giving 0 fucks about people again
>had a gf for 10 months
>bitch cheated on me
>now im 1 week away from finishing uni

>have a plan to move away from here
>will do it at any cost just so im in a new place away from these people and their kind

Well not very interesting but its a short summary of how it's been

what did you study? And where do you live?

>implying you're not a lonely, sad, user who would love to "connect" with someone and grow old and die together
that's definetly what I am tho. I'm starting to feel tired of beeing always alone after all those years.. but that's what I am and I won't change for shit. Of course I'd love to share my life with someone, but this would only work with somebody like me tho.

I was just saying "love is for normies" in an attempt to reassure user (mostly myself tbh) but yeah that's a lie.

Thanks man. Well, expect to see them in more and more feels thread.

How old is your baby bro? Could you maybe teach him badminton in a few years?

Technical University in city of Varna, Bulgaria aka 2nd world post soviet country

it's shit

>pretty average, desu
no stories about mentall illnesses, going crazy, etc.? I guess with a post-Soviet mentallity you don't think about that and just... do what you gotta do to survive.

I live in the Netherlands, i would still love to visit some eastern european countries sometime. How are you doing at the moment?

Same for me
>getting lonelier and lonelier
>not wanting to change because of responsibillities, commitment, etc.
This disorder is really something, huh?

Hey badminton and soccer user at the wedding, I've been talking with you a bit but I need to head out. I'm happy you talked with me. Brightened up an otherwise tough day. Thank you.

He's 8 now. Kid's more interested in soccer because of his friends and my other brothers influence. I don't mind really, I'm not that good of a player.

Aight m8, see ya in another thread!

>Hhmmm
Gondola or...?

Well i told you its an average story.
But yea here we don't really have time to develop mental illness or any shit of that kind, Literally from day one you gotta learn people are shit and look at everything as a joke or become them, and that's shit. In this country you have 3 options to survive
1. become part of the organized crime like 60% of the people between age 16-30
2. >politician
3. Move away and actually work in a different country that will pay you 2x the money for the same shit job you could get here

Also we have a mentality that kinda just works against the average depression and so on. But yea you just get over it. I had depression for a year or so but the local "drink a couple of shots at the club filled with sluts" remedy helps after a couple of weeks

Hey for a tourists its great
Just stay away from
>Burgas
>Pernik
>80% of Varna
And in general any place thats not recommended from your guide
Also dont look the wrong way to big men with shaved heads wearing addidas and im not joking here
The least that could happen is that you can get robbed, beaten and in general pretty bad .

Stay strong user, I know too well how hard it can be sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=91UMQEyr-I8

are those cities? I'll take note my man

naah a template from another thread, i still want to draw a gonola sitting on the wing ;)

Yep, just stay away from them.

trips of luck say you have to draw it now user

checked

>drink shots
>depression cured
Eastern Europa is amazing.

>Option 3
Does no one care anymore about Bulgaria? Do you think something will happen that will change everything?

Lost my first girlfriend of 4 years today. Said she's not in love anymore. "I have changed", she said. She'd often cry over the past weeks for not feeling the way that I feel about her anymore. We didn't have any arguments and really enjoyed our time together. I feel awful because I did literally nothing wrong. Guess aspies aren't made for love.

Hey if its works im not the one to complain

Let me put it like this
Anyone with and IQ over room temperature just leaves
If you try to do a little bit of research you will find out that people are our biggest export. The only ones that are at a working age AND stay here are the ones who exploit the government findings or are just lazy shits or
>minorities
And yes noone cares for Bulgaria

pic related: this piece of shit was our prime minister for 2 terms and now is going for 3rd

He was the bodyguard of our "dictator" Todor Jivkov during the soviet run
He was a firefighter
Now he is part of the mafia

Also he is probably still member of "national security agency" like everyone who was somebody during the soviet run
And everyone hated them.

Recently just broke up with what I thought was the love of my life. We were perfect for a long time. Best of friends, really. She suddenly changed. Problems arose and we split. It's been four days and she randomly texted today basically trying to ruin my life. She sent a picture of her and her new man. I sell weed and she's threatening to call the cops of me, and emailing my professors at school pictures of me smoking. I'm in an internship and get drug tested. Not sure what to do about the whole situation.

no user, love is a mysterious thing that can lasts a whole life. But most of the time it just fades away with time, this is Life. What you're feeling is completely normal tho, take all the time you need to recover, there is no rule about it

>Sic Semper Tyrannis when?
I guess Bulgaria's just gonna be a puppet state for the Russians since shit's so messed up anybody with enough money can claim power.

>for Russian
No man
Its for anyone with money
Without a joke you can buy a nuclear war head for 12k or less euros here

Now you know why most of us here don't have any mental illness. We are to busy trying to survive to an age so we can gtfo from here

>non-aspie perspective
She's probably going through some shit. You should contact her and re-concile shit. Maybe offer to help with whatever's troubling her.

>Trying to blackmail a dealer
Get your loyal customers to fuck her shit up. Even better if you're in the suburbs cus where else are your customers going to get their shit?

just finished my first gondola! Today is a good day ;)

ahhh good job user! Quick post it now!

here it is my man ;)

This is great user!

hey it's not bad at all! I saved it m8

thanks, i'll make more in the future! ;) lets keep this thread going for now though

What program did you use for draw the gondola?
I have some pics who are perfect to draw a gondola on them.

Thank you user, I appreciate it. It hurts a lot, but I believe I can overcome it.

>Bulgarian Bombshell
€12k offer!

>gtfo
Bulgaria failed state confirm. Sooner or later, it'll be this shitty post-apocalyptic country ruled by the mafia with gopnik henchman.

thanks man, Gondola wants to be free, so please spread him around and share him if you'd like!

just MS Paint, i zoomed in for some pixels though

>implying now it's not

Gondolas are now an official mascot of the feels thread.

Well, 5 hours and 2 threads later. OP is throwing the towel. Goodnight, bros!

I'm losing my friends, we don't really hang out much cause I can't smoke weed and that's all they wanna do. But on the plus side I'm starting to join another group of friends so it can't be that bad I suppose

Hmm, sounds like you're better off searching for new friends, if getting high is the only way your old friends can socialize

I second this.

I know, it's just I'm still attached to the memories and what they were like before they started smoking everyday.