Choose

choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G-tHXIVUY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best pink floyd album

Not even the best from the rest of the bands, so I pick pink floyd

Dark Side >>> Sgt, Pepper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LZIV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Queen

Pepper easily

this is objectively correct

Dark Side > LZ4

commit the others to the flame

all 4 albums = reddit tier shit

A Night at the Opera >>> Led Zeppelin IV > The Dark Side of the Moon >>>>>>> Sgt. Pepper's

Not really fair. DSoTM is by far Pink Floyd's best album. LZIV is kinda shit compared to the rest of Led Zeppelin's discography. Abbey Road is better than Sgt. Pepper's (thought not as revolutionary per se). And the only good song on that Queen album is Bohemian Rhapsody.

Do I have to?

all 4 albums = shit

backwards

2 on the right side are trash
Sgt Pepper is incredibly inconsistent
Dark Side is great but it doesn't exactly live up to the band's peak nor pleb's ridiculous amount of praise

it's not funny

agreed

Lol no. You guys just keep shitting on Queen because it's Redditcore (though every single one of this bands is Redditcore).

are you autistic?

the reddit thing is just a meme bro

Then what is you people's problem with Queen?

They're all great, but I'm going to have to give it to the greatest band to ever exist, Queen. Everyone knows Bohemian Rhapsody but really every song on that album is just the best. My personal favorite is the very underrated Prophet's Song.

New to this board, is it cool to shit on Queen? Legit my favorite band of all time.

and I don't even use reddit

bro

My man. Queen II is one of the best albums i ever heard.

Check out White Queen Live at the Odeon 1975. A fantastic version

Queen is 9gag

Radiohead is reddit

A Day in the Life,

Stairway to Heaven,

Bohemian Rhapsody, or

Time?

how can you even decide this?

It was an actual question. I see no problems with them compared to Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

They really are nowhere near as good as the other three. Sgt. Pepper and Dark Side were revolutionary albums. Like they are the quintessential albums. If you haven't heard them, you haven't heard music. They were meant to be albums, and the songs were designed to be played with each other as an album.

Queen was more of a singles oriented band. This resulted in their albums having a few decent songs and a lot of filler. None of their albums really hold up, when comparing to albums like dark side and sgt. pepper.

Time.

this.

>A Day in the Life,
more like strawberry fields forever

None of the Queen albums can stand well on its own, but A Night at the Opera is quite an exception. And what's the deal with Sgt. Pepper's and The Dark Side of the Moon? The Pipper at the Gates of Dawn and Freak Out! are far better albums than Sgt. Pepper's, and The Dark Side of the Moon is just art rock, and quite lame compared to a lot of prog rock bands.

THAT'S NOT ON SGT. PEPPER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bohemian Rhapsody. But give me When the Levee Breaks over any of those any day.

>The best pink floyd album
wish you were here and animals are better

this

big if true

anyone else here just adore '39
what a great song
youtube.com/watch?v=8G-tHXIVUY8

embarrassing

It's pretty good. Though my favorite song from the album besides the two so called epics it's Death on Two Legs.

'39 from Live Killers is best imo, but some people prefer Brian's vocals for that one

I like the Beatles, but I'm not really a fan. Always thought the lyrics were pretty boring. Never really went "wow" or "wtf!".

My top 3 is:

1. Strawberry Fields
2. A Day in the Life
3. [major drop in quality] Sgt Perrer's Lonely Heart Club

True, but the op was asking about dark side vs sgt pepper vs ANATO vs LZIV. While I do prefer Freak Out! and Pipers much more than Sgt. Pepper's and Dark Side, those albums experienced much more mainstream success than either Piper's or Freak Out!. They kind of brought the idea of a concept album into the mainstream. I'm not saying they're good because they're popular, I'm just putting more emphasis on their importance as music, as they brought ideas of more complex music into the eyes of the everyday public. A Night at the Opera has nothing wrong with it. I think it's a very good album, but everything queen does with that album, had already been done by pink floyd and the beatles. Also, the music isn't really all that complex to be honest. Even though it is well put together as an album, and the songs work well together, it still feels more like a collection of singles to me. You can like queen more than the beatles or pink floyd or led zepplin. That's your opinion and I respect that.

>taste gets progressively worse over time

>Always thought the lyrics were pretty boring. Never really went "wow" or "wtf!".
I don't think people listen to bands like The Beatles or Pink Floyd because they're about some deep message. It's more because of how freaking awesome they sound

"And in the End, the love you make is equal to the love you take!"

I meant to post this in the '10/10 Music Moments' thread, my bad.

Yeah, Sgt. Pepper all the way.

Sure, in a way I agree. But shouldn't modern pop music be judged on both the quality of the sound and the quality of the lyrics, since they occupy such an important part of the sound "landscape"?

Just imagine an absolutely beautiful looking movie with bad writing. It ends up affecting your opinion of the movie, no?

Yall are smoking if you think Sgt pepper's is better than abbey Road.

DSOTM > Sgt. Peppers > LZIV > ANATO

however I raise two points
a. if sgt pepper had strawberry fields forever and penny lane, it would be first
b. when the levee breaks is the best song out of all four of these albums

The one with Time on it you fucking nob

Sgt Pepper in mono.

With the exception of Queen all the other albums are pieces of shit!

I'm pretty biased with IV so for me It'd probably be
Sgt Peppers>Led Zeppelin IV>DSOTM>Night At The Opera
You are in no position to talk about taste if you seriously think Grimes is good.
>DSoTM is by far Pink Floyd's best album
I disagree, Wish You Were Here was better and it also had Gilmour and Waters' best song.

Untitled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sgt. Pepper > TDSotM > ANatO
Scaruffi concurs: it's the objective opinion.

Scaruffi is a bitter old italian jew, who fucking cares what he thinks?

People with an interest in the history of popular music.

Zep IV every fucking day.