Convinced my girlfriend to get fucked by a creep from our class in front of me. Pic related, it's her Ask me anything

Convinced my girlfriend to get fucked by a creep from our class in front of me. Pic related, it's her Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nudes?

This makes me sad

What does the cree look like?

should of been more of a creep

why?

Did you jerk off during it or video tape it? If not, what's the point?

...why?

what does the guy do that's do creepy?

You're doing God's work user! Wish some user in on my campus would convince his girlfriend, or even their female friends, to fuck me. Sometimes that's all us virgins hapless virgins needs, a hand out.

this
creeps need love too

A fairly muscular black guy. He's creeped on her since day one at our college.

The relationship is close to being over. I don't see myself marrying her. I wanted to have some fun before the breakup so I talked her into this. She was far from happy about it.

I did jerk off. No videotapes were allowed

He stares at her and is always trying to touch her and hit on her. He says strange and inappropriate things often

how do you feel knowing people will laugh at you for the rest of your life?

Can we see her nude?

Why are you such a pathetic, manipulative piece of shit?

Have you fucked her since?

how does it feel to have no soul or morals left

Nudes with no face then. We won't tell anyone, OP. I swear.

What's this
youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo

i wanna cum all over her

I've always wondered. What comes first the creep or the virgin down on his luck with chicks? It's kind of like the chicken and the egg paradox. Is the creep born a creep or does circumstances and failures at the social dance make him a creep?

Don't want to spread nudes but you'll share her around, sound logic

Should have cucked her out to a stranger. That classmate might tell people you know about your cuckness.

This happened last week and no one laughs at me. I know the guy told his friends but I don't talk to them anyway

I don't want that spread around. I can do bikini though

Yes I have. Constantly. It's more exciting than ever

Damn missed the pic.

Nudes with no face, then. We won't tell anyone, OP.

pic of her ass?

JEW PROPAGANDA

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I welcome you to.
No problems yet
I reposted the pic. It's the bikini one. I just made it bigger
yeah right. Whiteknights everywhere. you've already seen her face

Were you the dude in the original?

why did you edit yourself out?

You're the dark skinned dude or is that the the classmate?

need more pics for that

That's not me, I just wanted to zoom in on her.

Just do it, man. It's not like we're going to fucking track this bitch down, we just want to see her tits.

I'm not OP. I just reposted the pic he deleted because I was curious as well.

what did the dude look like

Yet ANOTHER race bait thread.
Wow, how original...
You even used the same picture...

Yeah OP, Sup Forums never does that. we're bros here.

cmon man

I mentioned that already.
sorry guys

>Her hand is on the nigger's leg.
Welp, she's a coalburner; she's a lost cause.

Hey op, would you at least tell us how you convinced her?

>there is some sad faggot out there somewhere
>he either has a retarded fetish or is a kike
>posts this every day, every hour

Kill yourself

I hate the beach but she loves it.
The guy I set her up with is the first after me. She had only been with me before that

I do not post this all the time. It happened very recently so I'm excited about it.
I told her it would strengthen our relationship and that a lot of couples do this. She's very innocent and honestly doesn't know about the uncommonness of this. Convincing the guy was easy. At first he thought I was fucking with him though

Did she enjoy that nigger dick? Green text

So how long have you been a sociopath?

She didn't really enjoy it, but I did. He was so fucking excited. We went to his place. He looked her up and down and bite his lip. He was very talkative with her. Asked her if she had ever had a black dick before. She told her he was going to show her a good time and enjoy her. She just kept looking over at me in a worried way. He undressed her, commenting on her body the whole time, saying he was going to enjoy her and break her in half

Make her do another man. If you're going to have the relationship end, might as well enjoy it as much as possible

Im thinking about that. This time made me diamonds. I know id like it again

If you will, make it somebody she is more comfortable with, but still creepy.

Find a local sex shop with the viewing booths, convince her to go together and pick some random to suck/fuck there.

Once she agrees then post Craigslist ad advertising you and her will be going and looking for some cocksmiths to churn her guts.

I'll leave it to your judgement whether to screen applicants first or just have it be a free for all.

The creepy familiar part made it so much better. The fact that the guy was dying to fuck her and that i was making his dream come true. He worshipped every second with her naked body. It wouldn't have been the same with a stranger who had never fantasized about her

If its somebody too creepy, or she's too uncomterable with, a one time deal might just end it since she might see you as prostituting her. If you can convince her, that you are listening to her while still getting her to do what you want, it will turn into a constant thing if you wanted.

anymore questions about this experience?
right on