Why don't you study physics?

Why don't you study physics?

Because I have an MA in Mathematics and fuck you, arithmetic major.

I do xD
i want to become like sheldon he is so funny i love it when he says bazinga

But I do?

I do. I'm majoring in astrophysics, actually.

He says Zimbabwe, you idiot

Favorite little known fact?

That OP is a faggot

Who says I don't?

Too many self-righteous trannies in that field. One that I know of, and that's too many.

astrophysicist here. sup.

Science is a branch of philosophy.

already again?

What does MA stand for? Master of Arts?

In the UK you get an MSc, Master of Science, in mathematics

hmm really makes yuou think ??

Im retarded

shit you guys are both astrophysicists too? small world.

I think this should answer your question. It encompasses all that it means to be so physicist. Having a PhD, yet only having an annual income enough to afford a Mazda. Nothing glamorous about it kids.

>being in it for the money
Newton is spinning in his grave

So it's not just self-righteous *trannies* in the field. All of you are like that.

Only honest post in the thread right here.

Waiting to live? Yep! I think everyone wants that.

I do study physics, also calculus and chemistry
> Chemical Engineer

bc if i wanted to learn about warp drives and stupid shit like pic related i could go watch star wars

Nice alcubierre drive OP

That you have to get a PhD in astrophysics to do anything with it

where are the engineers?

Because I study engineering

yeah no that makes sense dumbass

Is you school so retarded that they've forgotten that a BSc or MSc is the original tech cert / not a real degree? You don't get a Master of Science because it's a "science" course, you get it because your studies were too narrow to qualify as a full MA.

MA Math or MA Physics is very common from schools that aren't pitching softballs to morons.

does star wars not make sense?

Physics is defined to be the set of all the most tedious and uninteresting problems from a calculus textbook, op.

applied physics

me too , I wanted to study physics but was just too dumb. People who say you can do anything you set your mind to are full of shit.

You're asking me if a movie makes sense or not? In what way? Like if the plot makes sense or if the physics of the movie make sense?

i never said pic related doesnt make sense. i never said star wars doesnt make sense. but you are acting like this isnt the case

>thinking physics would be anything without it's applications

Engineering master race

because im not a worthless cuck so i got a math degree.

I was saying that what you said doesn't make sense. "Warp drives" like Alcubierre metric are mathematically (theoretically) possible. Where as star wars isn't even really science fiction, more like fantasy. So how the fuck would you learn about it from watching star wars

I do faggot

hand rules and shit

Oh also there aren't even any warp drives in star wars. They skip all that shit because relativity would fuck up the plot; as I said before: fantasy

At work.