All you faggots love tits and shit so please explain why your aren't a feminist

All you faggots love tits and shit so please explain why your aren't a feminist.

>Feminism is more tits

I want to be the only one to see the girl's tits

/thread

but you see less tits that way.

well i like dick
but anyways it's cause feminism nowadays is filled with these cancerous sjws who think they can speak for every single minority

Because women don't need any empowering, they need to get to work.

There are literally laws designed to protect women and minorities, there is no power gulf or favoritism. If you own a business and discriminate, there are severe repercussions.

What women and whiny minorities need to do is pull their heads out of their asses and work harder and better at jobs that matter.

feminism means paying for tits

Nigga, walking around topless is already legal here in Canada, and aside from ugly bull dykes during pride week, I have never once in my 34 years of living here seen a woman walking around with her tits out.

Feminism does not lead to more tits. They're not fighting for the right to do it so they nactuakly can, they're doing it because they very simply don't like being told that they can't.

As long as men pay for tits, women will never do it for free.

Walking around without a shirt in Canada is like wearing a snow parka in Libya

It makes no sense

/Thread

Are you retarded? It's like 40C in summer in Toronto.

Really, user? Please tell me more about how women need to work harder while your unemployed NEET ass shitposts all day on Sup Forums lmao

>Canadians perceive -10C as 40C

not at Blue Mountain, eh

lol. i love being canadian.

On average it's 20°, where im from that's cold af

But at least he doesn't complain, user.

Because feminists turned into female supremacists and I don't believe one gender should rule over the other. The way feminists believe women are non-violent despite huge piles of evidence to the contrary is particularly disturbing mostly due to the amount of cognitive dissonance it obviously reflects.

He literally just complained. The post I replied to was a full paragraph of him bitching. Please learn to read.

Because Feminists are fat, ugly and smell like a land fill on a hot day.

>/thread

Those are some nice tits

Vast majority of violent crimes commited towards both men and women are commited by men. Statistically, women are less violent. Just because some idiot doesn't know how percentages work doesn't make the statistical fact any less of a fact, dumbass.

>instruction
>complaining
get to work girl and leave the thinking to men

context and content matter, friendo, learn to read please.

>>Feminism is more tits

>Don't look!
>Don't touch!
>Don't comment!

You're both stupid as shit. The context was, "mad neckbeard complains about women out of jealousy because women have a biological advantage in sexual competition," just like every other like post. I'm not even a woman, just far smarter than you.

thats really sad.

shes Jewish, shes a Scientologist yet the only way anyone will pay attention to her is when she shows her tits. to bad she wasn't born in a muslm country.

well, actually you can't do these things nowdays, I guess depends on the context

Because if they don't wear bras their tits will sag horribly from so long without support and then there's just no point anymore.

>smarter than you
>taking the bait and do a strawman
yep, that's you

>726142914
>ignoring the obvious context and making an entire jpeg out of a ridiculous strawman argument

stay autistic, Sup Forums

Correlation doesn't imply causation and it seems obvious to me that women lead less competitive, less confrontational lives. They're not less violent, they're at a lower risk for becoming involved in violence - but their reactions in those situations are largely the same.

I mean by your logic apparently women love child abuse since they're statistically responsible for almost all child abuse but I think it's pretty safe to say they don't abuse children more they're simply around children more often.

Above all I find the assumption that "world run by women" would be a non-violent, economically perfect paradise to be a disgusting retarded statement but I'm fairly certain it's something a number of liberals we would both find to be surprisingly large actually believe.

OP here I started this thread, as a troll, because this is Sup Forums and tits. Came back WTF you are fucking next level autists. All i posted was two pics of handler and like 2 sentences.

>Statistically less violent

>"they're not less violent!"

Do you know what a percentage is, user? Because it really seems like you don't.

I guess you have to define your terms a little before anyone can have a reasonable conversation with you about this. There are so many crazy definitions out there that the term 'feminist' has become diluted - what the fuck even does it mean? Radical militant feminazi? Females standing up for their rights? Females insisting on special privileges to make up for past grievances, real or imagined?

Depending on your definition and perspective, you might discover that a bunch of us ARE actually feminists, or that we're a bunch of misogynist pigs, or something in between - but the difference will be less about what *we* are, and more about what lens *you* are interpreting it through.

So, how about it? What do you mean when you say "feminist"? And since you're already making bold assumptions and assertions (i.e. asking us to explain why we aren't) - why do you think this?

>Women getting to work

Topkek women need to be home makers and mothers first, children are the first priority of any society and women don't belong in the work place, not because they lack the mental capacity, its just the way society needs to be.

Women aren't men and there is nothing romantic about working a 9-5 corporate job where the entrance of women into the workforce just reduces the real wages of everyone overall.

>Abandoning the troll this early

newfag

Fuck shes a perfect milf.

This is /b bro, /b always go full autistic

>"Neet"
>jobless weeb detected

Aww cmon gross I just ate dinner

Problem is jews control the media, and this trainwreck benefits them very much. And women can't think for themselves so they think what the (((media))) tells them to. We're never getting out of this mess.

Whats wrong with having a tits and feminist hate thread?

Trips of truth

This is true, but largely irrelevant. Men have loads more testosterone, so more aggressive tendencies, more muscle mass, etc. You can piss and moan about the unfairness of it all, but it's the division that nature has provided - females have babies and instincts to protect and nurture them, males have more muscles and deeper growls and a tendency to bash shit over the head.

So what? You might as well point out that fish like to swim and dogs like to chase squirrels. It just is.

Women don't need to work, they need to make (white) babies and raise them. Work is for men.

Gotten into arguments with Cunty Sue at work.
She's so proud of raising her daughter as a single parent AND holding down a job as a receptionist (office job).

She's the queen bee of the place and the first to report anyone, makes passive-aggressive signs, is a staunch fox news conservative in the worst way, drives too fast, and is so proud of her delusion that she never received any kind of government help (nevermind public schools, roads, libraries, power grid, tax credits, gasoline subsidies and working class poor homestead credits).

Some women really do want to do everything themselves, and of course are intolerable "look at me~~~" attention whores.

Provocative, inflammatory ... but mostly true.
A woman who is sufficiently attractive as a mate, should be able to attract a sufficiently capable provider that she does not NEED to work, and can make babies (if that's their thing) or pursue a career (why not?)

Women who are less attractive as mates (and I don't just mean physical but the whole package, can she cook is she smart etc. - everything that might attract a man's attention) - well, they are probably going to have more limited choices, and might have to settle for OP for example. Up side, at least they will meet lots of gay friends who visit frequently, and some may even provide beauty tips or useful sex advice.

Too bad she's too stupid to realize that by diversifying the workforce she is effectively reducing the real wages of everyone who works in her firm while making her pay more for public schooling, daycare, baby sitters, etc. Its not even just the public taxes that goes to fund her, its the private entities she now has to engage in as well.

Alongside with all this, her children don't get to have a real mother.

hey baby, it's just trolls! Fuck 'em!

All above posts: TL:DR!

Feminism is FAT women with SAGGY tits.

im no feminist but that pic is actually retarded lol

cause I don't want femi nazis to standarize that shit it ruins the whole thing. sexualize tits is the only way to go

I'd rather restore the patriarchy

retard

to the point

I'm just here cause I saw tits