Is chillpop the type of music they use for like adult swim transitions and stuff?

Is chillpop the type of music they use for like adult swim transitions and stuff?

I'm trying to find music that's like that that has like a calm beat with no lyrics etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bumpworthy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE
youtube.com/watch?v=f2cNrJO-p0c
www34.zippyshare.com/v/tZkNv0hK/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QsqpB1FFgM0
youtube.com/watch?v=OP68FZcLIQU
youtube.com/watch?v=NwmbsFaRkAs&list=PLWQtUPc3V8LhGqB425O4DEZUz9Jsz1CYa
youtube.com/watch?v=ijWyVZZFuW0&list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ0BKFCOGj1vw9wCXw4eE-XL
youtube.com/watch?v=8BAJYrJB9eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rePJv31E-EY
youtube.com/watch?v=C3jOEgL84SE&list=PLrUnQJ9SnItXXLu677FxbJnx8Uy-xYwlB
lalovesjapan.bandcamp.com/album/la-jpn-la-vol-2
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((adult swim)))

wtf is chillpop

use this bumpworthy.com/

fuck that shit ass corporate network
"adult" swim my ass
>oh lets cancel real mature and thought provoking shows like mde so we can rerun some shitty TV-PG cartoon about kids making movies

Flying Lotus man

>real mature and thought provoking shows like mde
go suck sam's dick elsewhere

this, a lot of the music is from him

This is what I've been listening to, I know...
>(((Youtube))) Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE
But I'm really unknowledgable when it comes to music and I'd like to archive an offline playlist for this.
Assuming you're talking about the songs like this
youtube.com/watch?v=f2cNrJO-p0c
It feels too fast paced for what I'm talking about but thank you for the suggestion.

this nigga overdosed on irony

nice, didn't know about this site

>chillpop
???
This is the music you're looking for OP

am I the only person on mu who thinks moon safari is garbage

>try looking at a band
>afternoons in stereo

YEP THIS IS THE STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR thanks a lot man, I wanted good music to tune out background noise "like people yelling/talking" while programming/reading that didn't have distracting lyrics or anything. I have a real problem where I find it hard to not listen so most music doesn't work for this. I kind of feel degenerate that one of the names is called "trip pop" but thank you a ton.

That's trip hop, a downbeat style from the 90s that uses hip hop influenced beat structures

la femme dargent is the only song i like from that

i liked it a lot at first and then i realized i only really liked that track and maybe le voyage de penelope

Afternoons In Stereo - Echo Valley (2017)
>downtempo, trip hop, broken beat, dub, funk, nu disco, nu funk, nu jazz, groove jazz, rare groove
Canadian producer Afternoons in Stereo returns on his 6th studio album, the enigmatically titled ‘Echo Valley’. Echo Valley sees an ongoing evolution towards a more organic soundscape, exploring a tripped-out psychedelic fusion of jazz and funk. This is an album that offers up a deep musical journey reverberating with colour and motion, one where echoes of the past, present, and future all resound simultaneously. This is a no-punches-pulled exploration of every facet of the Afternoons In Stereo sound, recast and re-examined in a sonic landscape alive with a musical intent rarely heard in modern music.

www34.zippyshare.com/v/tZkNv0hK/file.html

other user is right, a bunch of OG [as] bumps are flying lotus. i highly highly recommend the very last bandcamp links, they're rare af online but on soulseek.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsqpB1FFgM0

youtube.com/watch?v=OP68FZcLIQU

youtube.com/watch?v=NwmbsFaRkAs&list=PLWQtUPc3V8LhGqB425O4DEZUz9Jsz1CYa

youtube.com/watch?v=ijWyVZZFuW0&list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ0BKFCOGj1vw9wCXw4eE-XL

youtube.com/watch?v=8BAJYrJB9eQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rePJv31E-EY

youtube.com/watch?v=C3jOEgL84SE&list=PLrUnQJ9SnItXXLu677FxbJnx8Uy-xYwlB

lalovesjapan.bandcamp.com/album/la-jpn-la-vol-2

oops

The third studio album by former professional skateboarder and Quannum Projects-member Tommy Guerrero, released on Mo' Wax Records.the album consists mostly of downtempo, instrumental and sample-based chill-out music with musical influences such as Latin soul, R&B, trip hop and lo-fi music. It also features only a few vocal contributions from guest artists, which include rapper Lyrics Born and singer Gresham Taylor. Despite no commercial and sales success, Soul Food Taqueria was mostly well received by music critics, who commended its diverse style, production quality.

10,000 hz legend is better but yeah,
I agree with both

GOAT adult swim beat coming thru

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

takes me right back to mid-00s every time

hey I played thaw too