Femanon here

Femanon here

What do you do if the only thing that gives you an orgasm is the act of cheating?
When you've tried everything, even hours of Hitachi Magic Wand directly on the clit?

I've tried everything. No orgasm from masturbating. No orgasm from any boyfriend. Ever.
I've literally gotten caught in the act cheating, was dumped instantly and then discovered the guy who was just getting me off couldn't get me off anymore because fucking him was no longer naughty because I was single. It's as if someone flipped a light switch that had a no orgasm label written on it.

The only thing that gets me off is the act of cheating. When I'm cheating, I'm multi-orgasmic. I can have over a hundred orgasms in one night.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

>pic related. I'm cheating right now.

Go on Fetlife and find a boyfriend who likes to be cucked. There are literally tons. Cheat to your pussy's content.

Well ur in the right place. Sup Forums is full of cucks

Tits or GTFO

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
Your brain, obviously

you are not good mother material.
an hero

That isn't cheating though. If he wanted it to happen it wouldn't feel naughty.

Become a blindfolded cum dumpster and allow strangers have their way with you. Have a friend or pay a bouncer to stand watch with a safety word.

Prolly if he wanted it it wouldn't work for her

tits or gtfo

Probably all the uncle touchin

>No orgasm from any boyfriend. Ever.

did you try girls ?

you're not girlfriend material

you're an eternal sidepiece

What's your kik

Have you tried tits or getting the fuck out?

congratulations. you are a degenerate, cheating whore with a mental illness. the only cure is to kill yourself.

nudes count as cheating so you'll enjoy sending them faggot TITS OR GTFO

Oh no global warming is real, its summer all year long

KIK you cunt?

undeniable evidence.

if its the naughty thing, maybe try other dirty things? licking ass get pissed on or oiss on someone or something like that

Tits or gtfo u disgusting whore

Then your just an aweful person I recommend Suiside.

Can I have your kik/Snapchat so I can stroke it to you cheating

Bait

breaking his heart and making him watch isn't naughty? Locking his dick in chastity so he can't even masturbate and then forcing him to watch you guy strange guy after strange guy the pleasure you deprive him?

it's called forbidden fruit
for a Lil while I couldn't get it up with my girl unless I thought about this other girl I was fucking(don't really even like the bitch). it was the excitement of doing shit I wasn't spose to be doin that got me hard.
the second girl was also close friends with my younger brother who he had fallen for but couldn't get it in. so on top of not wanting my girl to find out I didn't want him to either plus my reputation would be tarnished if the people around town knew I was fuckin her... so all that combined made the perfect storm for the "forbidden fruit"
the fruit you're not allowed to have is always the sweetest