S/fur

s/fur
I'm horny af
If you want to ask me something feel free to, I don't have anything better to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_lZVnji6ys
youtube.com/watch?v=XBGKLzdOdtQ
fur.buzz
fur.buzz/sfur
fur.buzz/sfur/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how u get pussy?

Sequel will be about interracial couples.

You go out and meet new people. I don't really mean go and start talking to a complete stranger. But go out with friends and they will sometimes invite their friends to go out too and that's usually when it happens. At least for me. But if you wanna go for a stranger it's not that bad, it's just that it's awkward at the beginning.

Did you fuck the rabbit?

No but I wish I could.

Can you check these dubs, please?

Ayyy I came

Ooohhhhhh..!

Aaaah man. It's perfect....

Is it wrong for my raifu to be my laifu?

I like how these two images really go well together

Checked.

Any namefags in here, I need help?

Of course not.

triple checked

I don't know what the fuck is a name fag but I can offer my help if it means anything to you.

Were you here last night when i was asking help with my relationship

Well done.

I was there.

We're you the user who was helping me?

No, I was mous.

It depends at what time of the day did you ask those questions. But I sure know that I was definitely not on Sup Forums.

Boom. A dick.

Don't be so hard on yourself user. I'm sure you don't mean to be so annoying.

Well anyways I need help finding a role-playing game where a user plays a sidescrolling game playing a wolf

I need to find it because my gf will not snap back into reality and I'm worried about her

HeTechy

Why are you so horny OP?
Anything you can do to solve it?

Tbh that little line of pussy juice on the tail is an amazing touch. The tail probably hangs against it all day.

>I need to find it because my gf will not snap back into reality and I'm worried about her
wut

Any more?

Long story short she's unstable at the moment and she thinks she's a wolf.

I'm trying to find the game but there are so many of them

All I remember from the site is a grey login page with red letters, after logging in you end in a forest with fireflies in the middle of the night

I'm trying to find the RP site to get intouch with her and bring her back into reality

Anybody got more shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=O_lZVnji6ys

Or this

I remember you from yesterday.
Yea man. She's a little far off the deep end but that's otherkins for you.

I'm being serious

Bro can you help me with this I'm scared of losing her

And she didn't show up to church, I was going to show up at her house but instead I went to the zoo that's located in her city

I haven't fapped for a week now and I don't want to but looking at these pics instantly teleports my hand to my dick so that's why. But I don't really fap now I'm just groping it for about 10 mins now making me even more horny.

Do not stick your dick in crazy. Or get into a relationship with it. I am dead serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=XBGKLzdOdtQ

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so basically you're on /nofap/?

^^^^
This person i can agree with.

Mentally unstable people and relationships are a fucking broken mix.

Did one with a girl who would just not let me leave the relationship, took 3-4 months for her to get off my back where she 'left me' for another guy (holy fuck saving grace) and then he had trouble with it while i laughed away for him being a dumb fuck.

She was fucking insane and said "i'm gonna kill myself" on the near daily. She never would have, but she was a manipulative bitch who didn't care about anyone but herself.

>I don't want to
Give in user.

>

>who is this semen sheriff

the next sexiest country canine after Dawn

BEEPi on vola is going to be sharing all the new leaks that you haven't seen yet once their vola page hits 2k users.

But I care for her deeply and I don't want to see her suffer anymore pic related

She texted me this and it ached my heart

fur.buzz

Yes. I've been doing it for the lulz (I know I'm an idiot) but I can't handle it much longer. I've been doing all kinds of shits with my body and I tell you sexual declination is one of the most retarded feelings ever. Have you ever done a nofap and if you did how long did you last?

>Semen Sherrif
Fucking christ I lost my boner laughing

fur.buzz/sfur

Just came back from F.E in toronto. Real neet meeting people

y

I'm sorry man. I really don't know the game you're talking about.
I feel for you and am no way trying to make light of your situation but if I was in your shoes I would put her in a furry suit and fuck her senseless daily.

Ooooooo m8! Thanks

dumping

got more of this?

Don't push my buttons plx

Not helping bro, that's why I need the other oldfags and namefags to help me find it

no

m8 pls..

We need more of this

post face

Do you have any more of this?

uwutm8

fur.buzz/sfur/