Was this ever explained???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYhL_kUmgo
youtube.com/watch?v=xhtM4BV9l8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing to explain. this is quite common in sawker.

a father loving his son, something you never received from your father, OP

inb4 pic of Slippy G kissing his daughter

If my dad ever kissed me like that, i'd kick him in the balls. Then he'd congratulate me for passing his test.

Yes, chileans are disgusting índios (see also: Jara).

Now, don't get me wrong, some parents do kiss their young children on the lips (pic related), but Medel is tonguing, downright french-kissing the little brat, man.

tl;dr MESTIZAJE MALIGNO

that's not a french kiss you virgin. it actually looks like he's trying his hardest not to stick his tongue in there accidentally.

wow chile really is fucking gay

This

the aussie one required more of an explanation.

>gay incestual pedo gary medel
>gonzalo "butt pirate" jara
>alexis sanchez

these are the people that broke messi

Those closed eyes as he covers half his child's face with his monkey lips, as his kid stares wide eyed straight ahead. How disgusting

its no wonder most pedos are homos as well

two mental illnesses like that go hand in hand

What the actual
fuck
u
c
k

Is it common in southern America? Jesus, I know third worlders have some crazy antics but this right here is downright molestation.

Brown detected who has never had a father

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYhL_kUmgo

True love.

Explained? No. It was defended by deluded molested chileans saying "muh dad kissed me in the lips and everyone did it!"

When it happened lived muricans were shocked, some chileans went "meh, we actually love our family not like you" and all shit got loose. Some are still in denial, even if you direct them to infant psychology sites stating that's a sexual behaviour that should not be forced upon children

Is it normal though? I understand its different culture but it just seems so weird

It is normal but no on international tv.

No, it's not normal. It happens in many families though, but it's not an absolute majority.

People tend to defend this sort of behaviour since the contrary means the victimize themselves, realizing that someone got sexually assaulted after years of denial is shocking.

Consider Craig Foster, aussie socceroo who gropes his own daughter and there were idiots who defended him saying the real pedos were the ones saying that was more tha just a hug.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhtM4BV9l8w

Chilean here. Some people of my extended family always attempt this shit, but we (main faimily) find it absolutely disgusting.

Fucking savages, all of them. Plus Gary is pretty flaite, so it doesn't really surprise me.

What happens in Chile stays in Chile.

Ganamos

I wouldn't say that it's normal, but I've seen some parents kissing their kids and they weren't frowned upon. It's acceptable, at least. People take it just like a display of affection.

>the peruvian guy

always gets me

ALWAYS

INB4 IT SLIPPED

My mom used to kiss me on the lips when I was that age but not quite like that

>His father didn't tongue-kissed as a child
He may as well be gone.

I've seen some argies (italo/spaniard descendants), but only with babies and toddlers, never saw it with kids older than 3/4

Also, never including fathers. It's always mom-daughter or mom-son

My beaner dad tried this shit, it worked up until about 5 at which point I told him to knock that shit the fuck off
He was shocked a bit but I didn't give a fuck, he tried bringing it up later on in my life and showed me it was normal and not weird with a video of vicente fernandez kissing his grown ass son. I told him it might be normal to do gay shit in Mexico but not here, if he wanted to have a son to kiss he should have had me in Mexico but that I still loved him as my father.
He sorta had a revelation moment and said something like "Oh, ok that makes sense"

she did the same to me

if that was my boy, or even just a friend's son, i would kiss him like that too.

he is good-looking, you must admit

why Sup Forums complain so much about this? neymar did the same shit and nobody said anything

omg

i'm hard now

just your average divegrass pedo

it's not normal

more commonly seen in flaite (low class) populations though

It doesn't count because he's not the real father.