I have this on my tongue. What is it? What do I do?

I have this on my tongue. What is it? What do I do?

Go to the dentist/doctor you gross mother fucker

I can name a hundred things wrong with that pic. You need Jesus.

Bump for intrest

If course I'm going to the doctor this week.

My anixious mode goes straight to tongue cancer but I'm only twenty and smoke weed. No cigarettes.

I also don't really brush my death or clean my mouth... at all. It's a bad habit. So that could also be a factor TBH

meant to say teeth. Not sure if Freudian slip or the autocorrect on my phone.

fucking gross dude.

Here it is a month or so ago

So you're saying you ingest carcinogenic substances orally and leave them sitting in your mouth bar eating or drinking anything
No judgement on smoking, I smoke weed daily, but if this is just a scare, make sure habits change going forwards

even older

Mouth soor. It is a fungus that spread across your tongue . I am currently dealing with this

plaque buildup. brush your tongue, not just your teeth

>hurrdurr why is my disgusting
>derp I never clean my mouth
CLEAN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU GROSS FAGGOT

I had that shit, my tongue was yellow all the time and it looked like plaque in my toothbrush, it turned out to be me drinking too much coffee, the yellow color fade away a few days after I stopped drinking it.
Still, you should go to the dentist as it might be something completely different.

Open the door

forgot the pic.

Ik asking what not why. Obviously that's part of the issue.

Definately Candidosis/mouth soor. Go See your doctor and get something to treat this

That's not me/op

that picture is from a few months ago, as I said it went back to normal after I stopped drinking coffee. (Might have been the infection though, not sure but I'm ok now)

Don't worry man it's definitely not cancer, tongue cancer you'd be looking for black misshapen discoloration. Nothing at all like your pics. Go see a doc and tell them it hurts like hell maybe get some opis out of the deal if your gp is cool

lol that's one way to do it but I don't wanna mislead them. Rather get good treatment because it doesn't hurt at all. Just feels a little uncomfortabke sometimes.

Go to the doctor Man. You dont have to ask. Dont be a pussy and go.

Going on Monday. Just posting out of curiosity.