RACISM TEST:

RACISM TEST:

You're in a hurry to check out at the grocery store. One line has a white man working cashier. The other has a black woman working cashier.

All other factors being equal, which line do you choose?

Black woman's line. The white man's line has an old, Mexican lady who is going to write a check. She chose him because she's a racist, too.

The one with the least amount of people in it you fucking idiot

The black one. The white dude is there just to get trough college while the black woman does it as a full time job.

>all other factors being equal

Didn't quite learn to read, did you?

Whichever one's closest to me.

That's why she's going to go slow. She has no ambition. She's pacing herself for a 40 year shift.

The woman. Women are MUCH faster than men doing checkout. Plus, they know how to bag without trashing your food.

The closest one, or the one closest to my car, or the one on my left.
At least one of these factors will be different, otherwise I'm in a spatial dimension I am not used to and should just enjoy my lsd trip.

Racism test: passed

Sexism test: failed

Nah she wants to burn trough customers fast enough to make it look like there is no need to keep two check outs open. Then proceeds to the storeroom where she chatters with her gurl Danisha about kids shooting eachother.

>All other factors being equal

Why are you so afraid of just answering the question?

You joke, but would you really pick the black woman's line?

This 100%

Sorry, that's still stereotyping. You passed the racism test, but failed the sexism test.

Black cuz woman they are generally faster than men on those things.

Ofc not nigger are you high?

No that guy is right. I'd wait to see which line lost a person first then jump in that line. You never said we had to immediately jump in line. I'd wait till someone gets done checking out before choosing

Again, sexism is not better than racism.

Doesn't get an answer he wants.

>Why are you so afraid of just answering the question?

Time is not going to make other factors inequal. You are avoiding the question. Why is that? Does your own honest answer dismay you?

I don't care which answer you give. I just want you to answer the question as stated.

Don't avoid it. Just answer it.

The one closest to me...duh

Do you think your question is so profound?

The retards are out in force, today.

Asian

Still can't answer it?

really depends on my mood I guess

The white one, I don't want a filthy nigger to touch my food.

The black woman. No brainer. She's probably done the same shit job a lot longer than the white man. White man cashier is temporary. Black lady cashier is career woman. I mean come on. Do you sacrifice the work of a pro because you can't tolerate another persons skin color?

I'd choose the black woman's line because I'm not a fucking faggot. I'll be straight up staring at those titties while she bags my tendies and there wouldn't be a single damn thing she could do about it. I'll pay that bitch in pennies and watch her fat tits jiggle while she rolls them up for the white man.

Oh and I forgot to add, women don't even know how to fucking count properly, so I'd rather go with the educated white male who can actually give my change back without spending 5 minutes to count it all up.

If that's what you do in real life, good for you.

I hope it works out well for you!

Except they did... you ignored their answers b/c neither of them revealed any racist leanings or lack of (as I'm sure was the point of your very profound post)

They ignored this one, crucial element of the question:

Therefore, their answers were invalid. They're retarded. Don't you be retarded, too. Actually read the question, and give an honest answer to the question as it was asked.

Women are better multitaskers, black woman

If everything is equal, then whichever is the closest one. If both are equally close, then whichever is closer to the door closest to my car.

Racism test: passed

Sexism test: failed

Probably the black woman because I most likely will find her attractive.

You really don't understand what "all other factors being equal" means, do you?

You're trying to find some way to avoid answering the question. Don't do that. If you don't want to answer the question as it was asked, just ignore it.

but were their educations different?

>All

>other

>factors

>being

>equal

At this point, you should really start to worry about your reading comprehension. You should also worry about why this question makes you so uncomfortable that you can neither answer it nor ignore it.

And what are YOU trying to understand by placing this situation in a vacuum? That people are racist? lol

generally, even though I assume that all cashiers are retarded anyway. I'd still pick the white guy.

Still can't answer it. It's ok. Just ignore it and get on with your life.

No no, we're in this together

I would kill the nigger, then turn 360° and get out of there by the backdoor

i would pick the line which is closer to the exit

Is it racist to say that people of one culture tend to have a different work ethic than people of another culture? Is it racist to say that most Asians are more diligent workers than most whites?

What if it's racist not to expect black people, who come from a tradition of slavery, to have a different work ethic? Maybe their ancestors were forced to work themselves to death without pay, and maybe that tends to affect someone's ideas about working for subsistence wages.

Maybe that black woman has every right to be slower.

i ALWAYS go to a woman. I don't like male cashiers. they're all cucks.

BEEPi on vola is going to be sharing all the new leaks that you haven't seen yet once their vola page hits 2k users.

Whichever is immediately closest to me

Retards, everywhere! Why does the question make you uncomfortable, so that you cannot answer it as it is asked?

yeah the obvious one

Sexist

Retard who can't read

You can't read, either, eh?

easy, most likely the line on my left

>going to the grocery store
Plebs, I always order things online. Twice a month i make a big shopping but i make sure that the one who brings it to my house isnt a nigger ofc so i dont have OP's problem

>black woman working
everyone knows niggers don't work

whatevers fucking closer i dont give a shit what race im in a hurry

If you think of yourself as a smart person, you should stop.

Honestly, I don't care about race when I'm trying to checkout somewhere. For instance, this afternoon I went to Walmart. I try to use whatever register is closest to the entrance.

The closest register had a white woman working, while two over, there was a black guy checking out customers. I went with the black guy, simply so I wouldn't have to wait in a longer line.

The line closer to me, considering both are empty of clients

i DID answer, you moran

i would take the linke which gets me out of the store faster

well i never said i consider race equal i just said im in a hurry

OP, here.

I'm out. Thanks for your participation. Here is what we've learned:

Today, Sup Forums users are mostly idiots who cannot read or make simple decisions based on irrelevant factors. The correct answer, of course is: whichever, doesn't matter. Flip a coin if you have to. Pick one at random.

We had a few sexist assholes, and a few racist assholes. But mostly, you're a bunch of scared idiots who can make a decision.

I am not surprised. Go fuck yourselves, all of you.

Neither, I'll go to self check out

Which ever one is closest, and can get me out the fastest. What ever allows me to get home, make dinner, jack off and go to sleep the quickest.

Private async void what(){
Foreach (line xyz in theLines){
CheckDistance(xyz);
}}

Alright. One last post. Then I'm out.

You're stupid.

You're stupid.

Every factor in this question is equal. You're an idiot.

Ok. You're cool.

>moran
*moron
Don't get mad, don't get uppity, don't try to defend your mistake by bringing up school. You have to learn the difference between words, you're an adult, you're 18+, time to start proving it.

Sure as shit ain't going through the nigger woman line. Guaranteed fuckup.

you must be one of sciencists

get a brain, moran

The one who smiles or looks like he's focused in his job

pete's line

this! great idea

op is a moran

There's only two genders

>all other factors being equal

I am exactly the same distance away from either of them. Not gunna happen you idiot.

>get the shit outta your ears

Fake news , white men own the store

but that doesnt mean i said theyre equal. the fact i didnt care about race during that time has nothing to do with my opinions on race.

>You're in a hurry to check out at the grocery store. One line has a person working cashier. The other has another person working cashier. All other factors being equal, which line do you choose?

>why aren't you giving me a straight answer wah wah wah

People like you are the very fucking reason there's still racism to this day. If everyone shut the fuck up about it you'd never even notice there's a difference. Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, be it Sup Forums or Tumblr.

I use self checkout to avoid interacting with another human being.

You need to wonder about why the question makes you so uncomfortable that you'd rather look into physical impossibilities in the hypothetical, than just make a decision based on irrelevant data.

I'm sorry I made you realize you're a racist. If you couldn't immediately say, "I'd pick one at random, because the only information you've supplied is irrelevant," you have some internalized racism.

>Multiple people giving the equivalent of "whichever, doesn't matter"
>"wah wah no one answered my question you're all retards who can't into reading comprehension and you're scared pussies

if you had even a shred of reading comprehension yourself you would've realized we've all been saying the exact same thing you considered was the right answer

do fuck off and don't come back

Bitch I'll take the white dude I don't want that fucking sass at my condoms.

>internalized racism

So Tumblr then. Gotcha. Feel free to fuck off now.

>people didn't overtly mention the information I gave was irrelevant and instead gave answers going in a similar direction while still not openly saying the information is irrelevant
>therefore they're all racists

How's about you improve your reading comp yourself, champ.

Whatever, it doesn't really matter.

It's not like there is any difference from how the cashiers will work, I give zero fucks to their skin color and I just want them to do their job so I can pay up.

nice

Fuck yo seixism and racism test that black bitch is gonna make fun of my xxs condoms and I am not in the mood for her wrinkly fat cellulite ridden ass to be making fun when she weighs like 800 lbs

No, you were looking for ways to avoid making a decision between a black woman and a white man, because that decision made you uncomfortable. It made you uncomfortable because it made you face your own prejudices, which you want to pretend you don't have.

Don't be cowards. Deal with your issues.

One of his grandparents was a little bit black.

By the "one drop" rule, he'd have been sent to the back of the bus. Of course, he is free to pass as white and absorb all of the privileges that go with that, whenever he chooses to.

White guy because im pretty sure that other nigger is probably on her phone

The black one, niggers were bread to serve their White Masters, so the service would be quicker and more pleasent

>did I pass?

Someday someone is going to have to explain to me why you people turn everything into racism

>they didn't give the answer I was expecting, which was a) the white guy b) the black girl c) neither d) either one
>therefore they were too uncomfortable to make a decision

It's not like we were insulting your incredibly stupid question in the first place.
>implying the cashier's race and gender are somehow more or less equal

Fucking hell I got exactly the kind of cancer I came here for.

>captcha : Schulweg begins

>One line has a white man working cashier.

The black lady is likely less qualified and likely got her position due to affirmative action. The white man has been held to a higher standard for longer.

I can speak English to the white guy and he'll be friendly, cooperative and intelligent, whilst the black lady is likely to say anything.

It has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with behavior.

I meant race baitors.

Thanks for the chuckle though.

black girl. bc shes a grill and im lonely and i want to imagine her sucking my dick with her nigger lips

I don't share a common culture, language or ethic with the African woman, so I'll choose to go in the line with the white man as cashier.