Canadafag here Sup Forums

Canadafag here Sup Forums
I'm bored, so ask me anything.
Eh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=7SW8ASYIHRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the first thing to your left and would you put it in your anus?

What's it like being a cuckold?

>A fucking leaf

Ontarians are faggots.

My phone, nope.

Not much experience

$10 bucks on Quebecois.

You owe be ten buckaroos

What is the best team in the history of the NHL and why is it the Oilers?

You let immigrants in by the tens of thousands. You support feminism. You're a cuckold. What's it like?

Pfft, the oilers are a ahit tier upstart. They only had a few stanley cup wins all thanks to the great one. Montreal canadians are the best hockey team ever

Fuck Ontario.

You in Ontario? Which city

opinions on trump

No

Nova Scotiafag here. Should I just kill myself?

thoughts on rape?

Depends if you're a Caper.

if your unemployed yes.

Nah originally from Montreal moved here to Halifax when I was 6

Agreed. Habs have the most cups. So history wise they take the cake.

Not really true. We don't have the same sort of degenerate feminism you do in the States. I'm not really sure what our immigrant situation has to do with me being a cuckhold. But at least we can manage our shit.

Yes, not saying.

You can get a lot shittier than NS.

Makes Harper look like a fucking saint if it's worth anything.

Just kinda sad that you're not attractive/skilled enough to get a woman to consent. Rape doesn't really help your cause all too much.

I work for the alcohol and gaming dept. Actually pretty sweet job tbh

montreal reporting in. the women are very beautiful.

>Canadians

Describe your personality type: Wawa, or Petawawa.

Southern Quebec reporting in. I'm super lonely.

I enjoyed visiting Halifax. I USED To go to PEI each summer with my parents. I absolutely love the coast.

MTL?

Southern Quebec is Florida

No southern Quebec is south of MTL. I'm in Sherbrooke estrie region.

Yeah, must have been tough winning Stanley Cups when there were only 6 teams.

I was actually near Granby seeing my best bud last night. Wish I could just live with him and his women.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

The Dirty Nil is a really good band?

youtube.com/watch?v=7SW8ASYIHRI

Never heard that song before. Interesting.

How common is circumcision in Ontario?srs question

Do you guys live in igloos?

He's a great musician. Very big. My uncle went to a show and ended up flanked by most of the band at the urinal. The lead brothers were both 6'6" or so. He felt a little intimidated.

The lead died in a plane crash sadly some decades past. Real shame that.

No we do not.

You have any nudes? Looking for qc girl.

Eh, losing popularity as the idea its not necessary and religion fades out more and more.

I know a few of my buddies were. I'm not. Neither are a few more of my buddies.

Turns out when someone starts talking shit about foreskins everyone needs to chime in.

Can you verify this?

I live in a 100 square foot room in a remote oilfield camp.

Ontarians don't have dicks.

Winnifag checking in

No I don't have any. And I'm a guy.

You know Jessica St-Pierre?

How big is Second Cup up there? I work at one of the four in the US so I'm curious

Thats pretty much an igloo.

I mean, not really. You had any sloppy seconds from an eskimo brother?

do you all look like Ike from Southpark. Thank you very much. Also I know the answer. The answer is 'Yes'. Thank you. Thank you. Thanks a lot. Good night.

R u an inuit?

Winnipegger here. Yes. Our lower jaws are actually not attached to the rest of our head.

Nope. What school did she go to? I went to english school. Alexander Galt in Lenn.

Fuck Toronto.

Not exactly. Banged a native chick in a hotel parking lot in Cache Creek, BC. Found out my buddy fucked her the year before. Neither of us were from BC.

How are our native girls? My half native bro says he is not attracted to them.

Canadiens lmao. French Canadians are all mouth breathing second class citizens

While were hers , any wins? Ontario

Can't even spell your favourite team Canadiens right you fucking retard

What aboot us anglophones born in the wrong province?

A native girl was just hired at my work and she is 100% cutie. I've only fucked 2 native girls but they were both super tight and really into it.

Ontario is full of smelly immigrants, Alberta is the only province with real hardworking Canadians.

Just outside of Hali. I'll give you a call when I fire up the ol' exit bag.

Have a Double Fat Boy from George's for me.

A friend is planning to move to Edmonton from Quebec. I should go check out the west it's just so expensive to get there.

Why do you like shit bands like the hip?

What province you from?

And who do you hate more, Quebec or Ontario?

Torontofag here. I agree whole-hardedly.

Toronto was nice to visit. I was staying at a hostel near the CN tower, but I like cities because I don't live in a big one.

what a joke o hey what do you get when you fail your drivers licence the third time ... a green and white licence plate

90% of people here are complete fucking assholes. Self-absorbed hipsters, stuck-up club sluts, SJWs, angry feminazis, and other assorted faggots. Plus, there's nothing to do here.

I hate this fucking city.

NBfag here. this province is nothing but old people and potholes

I'll second that. I'm about an hour away and moving further ASAP. Basically southern Ontario is the asshole of this country. Shit people too.
The rest of the country is actually really nice.

I live in Peterborough. 90% of people there are homeless, retarded or both.

I'm stuck here because of my family and I work for our company. Otherwise I'd probably move out west, or maybe to Europe. Really anywhere that's not fucking Toronto.

Im not into that scene so that's likely why I ddint see this. Then again I was also sniffing blow for a couple days lol

I can confirm... Peterborough is full of people who moved from Oshawa to trash it up in Peterborough.

It's not a "scene". It's just how people in Toronto are.

250 here. Who would be down for a wexit (west-exit) from canada? We getting shafted by the guvment and always have. We might be able to pull washington state and oregon with us, maybe even get california, get a little pacific union going. Whos in?