When someone tells me only white men can play agent 007

>When someone tells me only white men can play agent 007

this got over 11,000 upvotes on 9gag, a huge movement is growing for Bond to be black.
9gag.com/gag/a84G6ee

Yeah because a black brit blends in so well. I thought the point of being a secret agent is to not attract attention

>admitting that you go to 9gag
check out this faggot

Are you kidding? Every other film he is fucking around in the Middle East or Africa. Black Bond would blend in way better there, also black people are like 2% of the British population now, so he can blend in the UK easily as well. Black Bond actually makes MORE sense.

>a black man ina suit being suave
>makes more sense

hahHAHAHAHAHAHA...you're serious?

>OP browses 9fag

KYS

Why the fuck is this not a Chapelle Show thread?

We bout to go to war, invest in some nuclear missiles

Idirs is more suave in a suite than any white dude I have ever seen

That's why he's always a side character, hahahaha suave!

Why do you attack other races? Are you a racist?

He's a good looking guy....but not the best. Not even close. He's the token minority at this point, verging on annoyance

1. asians hate black people, meaning your "more diverse" bond will flop in asia markets
2. let's do chinese a malcom X film, no? why not? because he was a real character? sounds racist...
3. Minorities needs to create compelling new characters and stop trying to fuck over recognized brands.
Afro samurai or black dinamite were a good try to give just an example.
so no, fuck off and write some proper black hero you faggot.

>complimenting a black man is attacking other races

This is why nobody likes Sup Forums, moron

>Vietnam style flashbacks
wew

L O L
O
L

Sounds like he was happier to have a son than a daughter anyway, that should be a mark against him in the sjw book.

wat

fuckin wat

one of us

>why do you attack other races?

pls user stop, the retardation is too much

>than any white dude

so you have or haven't seen more suave people of other races? you just feel like singling one out.

seems a bit, i dunno, prejudiced

>black bond would fit in ME

no he wouldn't. That's why Sean Connery is the best Bond. He can tan and fit in with the shitskins. He can play a Russian with a funny accent, he can tape his eyes back and be Nipponese or he can comb his hair with pig's grease and be a Chicano. A black is only good for subsaharan Africa or some places in the Caribbean.

The comments on that link are actually complaining about it, shouldn't you be praising a black Bond then? Since you're all contrarians always

>11,000
>huge movement
That's, like, 0.003% of the US population.

Sikh Bond. It satisfies the diversity complaints while spiting the black whiners. Would probably be pretty funny to watch too

lmao
thanks for the laugh my guy

what

Why Western Whites are such self-loathing cucks user? Wtf happened.

this would be a bro-tier movie to watch

what?

Most of the comments are against it. Also 9gag is reddit tier.

I don't see why people say he's that good looking desu

This is attractive. Idris is meh
And Zoƫ saldana said Elba was the sexiest man alive LOL

That nigger couldn't even stop himself from getting cucked. He isn't alpha enough to play Bond.

when you say "black bond makes sense" you betray how little you understand what the character is actually about

but its okay, because neither do the filmmakers and what bond represented is dead anyway.

he has gay eyebrows

>Why Western Whites are such self-loathing cucks user?
Leftism has become a cult of ethnic and cultural self-loathing, and leftists dominate western countries.

no one in this thread is talking about that

you seem a bit obsessed tho

How many do you think use 9gag and/or Reddit without voting? Even generating discussion about it normalizes it, when there's absolutely 0 reasons for James Bond to be black.
Once people get used to the idea, they can be convinced to accept it.

I don't really see any of that happening, but the reason people don't like the idea of Idris as Bond is because Bond is a white character.

So making Bond black is just another example of niggers and nigger lovers leeching off white creations and ruining them as a fuck you to the white man, if the role was reversed and Bond was written as black from the start and suddenly he was gonna be played by a white guy it would be front page news and there would be protesting in the streets.

Idris can play in his own spy movie that is directed, written, and created by blacks for blacks.

jane bond when

i would welcome this probably

He's wearing wrangler jeans in OITNB, which means he's straight acktually

Shit nigga im still listening to the Wu-Tang.

In the 60s/70s a series of Hong Kong Bond ripoffs were made with a female lead.

these look fun thanks user

i wish they would cast rosamund pike, but she was already in die another day so i guess the chances of that happening are slim to none. maybe emily blunt.

>I stood right the f--k back up, and I ain't aiming to take another punch in the face again.

Really makes you think, don't you think?

Idris got cucked??? what the fuck chance do the rest of us have? I fucking hate women

>literally the token hot black guy
>from MUH LESBEANS AND #BLM: the show
Could your tastes be any more basic?

Actually if you'd ever been to britain you'd know that there are a fuckton of black brits.

The only person qualified to play the new James Bond.

Because everyone knows that when James Bond goes undercover, he usually just sticks around central London, right?

Idc he's still hot, and I can say that and still be hetero because of all the lesbians in the show

And to be fair, the BLM shit is rare and not from the intelligent blacks like Taystee and Poussey

He'd probably be Pakistani or. Indian then desu

Taystee and Poussey are literally the epicenter of that shit, even though Poussey didn't intend to be. Do you not see the parallels with recent "police brutality" events in the states? And then Taystee storming down the hall in that final scene, screaming "there's no justice", followed by a swarm of blacks?

>be Jamal al-Bond
>going on a top-secret mission in America
>disembark at JFK International
>get shot

alternatively
>no-fly list

What can a nigga do?
When half the people voted for George W?

>That's why he's always a side character
starred as Luther in Luther and that's the only thing ive ever seen him in.

>hot british celebs
>a nigga
Europe pls

I'm a bit behind, haven't finished s4 yet
Thanks for the spoilers though you fucking cunt

>get gadget from Q
>gives access to the white house and all American corporations

>it's a clock