For the love of god, someone please, tell me, how the fuck do you get out of the friendzone?

For the love of god, someone please, tell me, how the fuck do you get out of the friendzone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roofies.

You don't. You proposition other women. The situation where you "win over" a girl is just a romantic comedy plot.

Friendzone is a myth.
Ur just not fuckable

paitents

'the friend zone' has nothing to do with the specific person who 'friendzoned' you, she was just the first person to say to your face that you're a beta faggot. the only way out is to an hero.

There is no friendzone. She's either into you or not.

Be a asshole.

to exit friendzone, enter rapezone.

not saying it's an ideal solution, but it'll work.

if youre in the friend zone its not going to happen.

coming from a dude who got "out" of the friend zone and has banged a few friends that werent interested at first.

it doesnt really work its not worth your time

alcohol dude, alcohol

Stop being their friend.
If they don't come back for your dick then don't waste your time on them.
Read this well my nigga it's the truth.
Also stop getting friendzoned idiot.

Stop being the type of socially-stunted teenage sperg that uses terms like "friendzone".

>durr but im nice 2 hurr, why do gurls onley go 4 assholes?

Seriously, you fucking autists. Sex isn't a reward for being nice. The guy next to you is nice and he can play the guitar. Try having something to offer. Have hobbies, interests, be a fucking useful and interesting human being.

You lonely self-pitying fucks need to stop jerking off to facebook photos and try participating in the world once in a while.

Dick pic's.
There is no guaranteed win, but it will without a doubt remove you from this illusion you call the friendzone.

Whiskey (for you)
A shovel
Duct tape
Van
And a place where you can reenact the "lotion" scene from Silence of the Lambs

You get a new girl.

You can't. You can only leave her behind. You can't make someone see you in a different way.

Here's how you get out of the friendzone.

Stop listening to her problems without making moves

Make her realize that in return for listening to her crap, she must reciprocate something sexual.

This is the basis of all marriages and relationships - game over.

Man up.
Also, source? Google gives me nothing.

your here on Sup Forums like the rest of us faggot

This user speaks the truth, take his wise words of wisdom or continue being a beta fag

What if an ex has come back into your life but just wants to be friends? Is it possible to get out of that friend zone?

there is no friendzone. she just doesn't like you.

get on with your life, please. don't make the same mistake that I made.

Stop paying attention to them and start going on dates with other chicks or dudes.. Whatever you're into. They will get jealous of your happiness and try to ruin it with their pussy.

She's my best friend since we were like 5. She had just fucked her boyfriend in my car like 5 minutes before I took this picture.

ITT: Lonely awkward teenage boys give advice to lonely awkward teenage boy.

It's possible, but it's probably not going to be what you expect

That's even worse than being cucked. At least the wife or girlfriend of a cuckold will fuck him every now and then. You don't even get that.

You can't. Your stuck
youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo

Pretty much this.
Also don't be the type of guy who hangs out on Sup Forums.

I escaped the friend zone once. Wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Don't get me wro the pussy was the bomb. I nugget inside her a few times while she was with her then boyfriend. She would always return to him after we fucked.

I ended up moving to California during the whole thing and she ended up marrying the dude. He ended up being a fag and fucking dudes behind her back and when she called to see if there was anything still between up I told her never to call me again.

I banged the chick I was chasing for years but in the end she was just a cheating slut. Them bitches never change. Life just catches up to them.

Good luck.

She's not into you, don't give her your time. There are billions of woman out there at least one is willing to fuck you.

Be attractive, rich or funny. If you aren't somehow desirable in at least 1 of those 3 things you're going to never really get out of that friendzone.

This

Start sexting her
>you have nothing to lose, boy!

Be an hero or move on and find someone else.

Stop being a faggot.

>best friend
>fucked bf in your car
>walks around in public bottomless, shows pussy to everyone

Ask if she ever thought about you two fucking. If yes go from there. If no, maybe dick pics, tell her you lust her body, that it feels like she's teasing you. You may lose the friendship, but at least you tried.
Also, I'm gonna need more pics. For scientific reasons.

>Ask if she ever thought about you two fucking.

I have. She knows I'm in love with her and she flirts with me constantly because she likes the attention.

I was about to give some advice about "just ask her out you autistic fuck." But after reading that(if it's true), you're a cuck, have fun never being happy.

If you win the lottery, you get out of the friend zone very, very, quickly, so start buying lottery tickets. You have a 1 in 100,000,000 million chance of actually getting to get the girl of your dreams so good luck!

Then fucking go for it. Flirt back, dick pics, push for it.

There is no such thing as a fucking friendzone. Make a move and if she doesn't want to fuck you, then find someone that does. If you don't know how to make a move, read a fucking book on the subject.

This is a lie. I can build a house, fix a car, and cook. None of this is useful to get pussy, it just helps to keep it around longer. Its all about looks and confidence. Once you are "friend zoned"you are there for life.

You fuck once, you can always fuck again.

start working on yourself and drop all the friend shit that hasn't been working for you. You've been giving her everything she'd normally have to work for with a bf and until you stop there's no incentive to work to make you happy. Don't ice her or be mean or anything like that, but treat her like one of your bros and nothing more. If she's ever gonna be interested in you that's when she'll come around and if not you can move on and find someone else

if you are in the friendzone it means she's not worth it

Stop paying attention to them, find another girl, move on with life, fuck a fish, anything else pretty much.

Easy, stop being her friend. If you were really invested in any real friendship with her, you wouldn't be feeling angsty about not having more. With this particular person, your priorities are romantic/sexual. So stop being her friend, it's ingenuous and leaves you feeling trapped. This doesn't guarantee you'll get anywhere with her, but it least it opens the door for you to spend your energy elsewhere if she isn't interested.

pretty fucking simple. Just look at the sort of men women like to fuck. They're interesting, theyre funny, and theyre usually masculine in behaviour and appearance.

Working out or improving your fitness will help you be more masculine, and have a better body. Music is a great hobby that almost any woman finds attractive but you have to try and develop some actual talent. Same with art..

also go out and be more comfortable being around lots of people and it becomes easier to talk to strangers or start a conversation.

idk im not a stud but of the girls ive fucked it came down to them thinking I was an interesting person who would offer them a new experience.

threaten to or outright stop being friends

if she actually liked you but was "too afraid to ruin the friendship" she'll realize that you have wants and needs too and it's unfair not to facilitate them.

if you're already in, you can't get out. The trick is to not let it get that far without going out on a date.

>patients

1.Kill her parents
2.Blame her dog
3-Win her sympathy
4.?????
5.Profit
6.Regret deeply because friends should never date

Grow some balls.

be more attractive.

Just got out the friendzone yesterday. Can chat if u want. Hate to be posting. However can greentext.

ß▲ß
▲ß▲

alcohol

If you've not done so already ask her out on a date. Splash some cash, get a good meal, talk like a normal human being, ask her lots of questions, be flirty and a bit more overtly interested in her than normal, and let her talk as much as you can.

And if that doesn't work or she says no, stop pretending to be her friend and find some other people to hang out with.

Because the friend zone is bollocks and you're just being a creep if you're only being someone's friend because you've not got the balls to ask them out or are too pathetic to resist low level stalking people you just want to fuck.

shhhh and take the advice

pass user = irrelevant post

Stop being available. She'll either want to know why you are too busy for her (hurts her ego and makes her interested) or she won't care/notice and you'll be free to move on

>LOVE
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Only cunt this nigga destroyed was on the way out the womb

Where the fuck is her asscrack?

You fuck other wimins

when you have no ass you have no crack

test

kys

> try to kiss her
> she turns away
>" You know what? Fuck this."
> walk out

Easiest/hardest answers. I'll give you both...

Easiest- if you find yourself in the friendzone and you want to get out, don't put her on a pedestal and let HER decide. You too can break the friend aspect of it. Stop being a friend and you'll be out of the friendzone. Half of the time this will get her to realign her priorities

Hardest- the ol slow and steady. Focus on being the best you, the you you've always wanted to be. Go to school, travel, get educated, make mistakes, get that job and watch the bank grow. Once she finds out you're awesome she'll be putty. Of course, by this time you'll be onto bigger and better tits but your call

guts, lube, and a lotta balls

Once your in that's it. Try again with someone else. Be less needy/clingy

this.

you still got to bang them and record it in a hidden cam. no? just me?

Pretty much this

also this.

this whole thread is now bullshit.

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

Not so complicated

Make something of yourself. Neckbeard faggots complain about how theyre such nice guys and girls only want assholes but in reality girls like guys that have done something with themselves, not super fat/super skinny guys who play video games in their basement in every waking moment

Tell the bitch how you feel, you'll either be in her pants in no time or she wont want to see or be friends with you any more.