Manlet here. I would just like to know what average and tall people think of us

Manlet here. I would just like to know what average and tall people think of us.

All I know is that if someone judges your based on your height and not your character, they're pretty fucking dumb.

You*

sounds like someone's mad about being a little guy

Don't give a fuck.

Every manlet I have ever met has been an insecure douche nozzle because of their height. They usually drive a lifted Jeep or Dodge, have a Tap Out shirt and call everyone bro. People like that make me wish Hitler won WWII

Ah, That would imply we think of you as people.

Not mad, just logical.

angry manlet/10

lul its kinda funny, how dudes who are 6'6 have 6 inch penises, and the 5'6 guys are just as big

You're giving tall people a bad name by being a dick.

Where is the anger at? I'm sensing you might be angry, but I'm not sure why.

im sorry that you're 5"3'

Why are you pretending to know my height? I'm not short, I'm just telling those of you who hate on people for reasons that literally make no sense to re-examine your purpose in life.

Nicholas Cage really let himself go

We don't think of you.

I'm 6'6" with a 9" cock. I'm sorry though, I would be mad too if I was short and had a small dick lol

I'm sorry a short guy makes a better boyfriend for your ex than you ever did.

Im 5'6 an I got a 7 incher and 4 inches thick, i dont really care how tall other ppl are, it'd be nice to be a little taller though, cause I love women with long legs.

What is there to think about? Height isn't something a person can control.

im dont know why you're trying to be rude. im just sorry about the whole 5"3' thing

>/thread

I'm guilty of making jokes about short people online but I don't think about it much in real life unless they are really /fit/

Why don't you prove it you faggot?

well you better have 9 incher for your height, I feel as if you're missing some inches for that height though, I mean im like 2 inches behind you , and I'm hella shorter then you are at 5'6 - 5'7

Lol you basically just admitted a short guy stole your gf. Get rekt, you ugly ogre

Agreed.

Why do men have hostilities based on height? Who gives a fuck?

No one really does. It's really just short people being self conscious.

Shes 5'10, and I'm 5'6... I can probably not bang =(

What do you think of short guys who are confident and friendly with no insecurities?

>inb4 they must have a big dick

I don't really care. I mean its a bit annoying to bend my neck if I'm walk and talking with a short dude, buy its the samewith chicks. I don't judge people by hight, unless they are trying to intimidate me. Then hight matters.

We think you are short.

Not with that attitude.

That's what's so bad about it. Average and tall people don't think about you at all.

Why not? Are you implying they think about each other because of their height?

I don't think of them. You don't pay mind to ants when you're walking

I'm 6'4 and don't think about anyones height unless it's either brought up or someones abnormally short/tall. don't worry, no one gives a fuck

For you bi guys who like feminine twinks and traps, don't you like them shorter than you?

theres not much of you to think about.

I want to slam my face against her ass several times, and lick her anus.

hey you could say is a LITTLE mad

OP. Ignore this thread you made. Height doesn't matter. Just live life.

Millenial detected

No, he's just making the point that you are dumb if the only thing you feel you need to judge somebody is a purely physical statistic.

I always assume they are insecure and have something to prove. When they're cool and not douchy I assume they have big dick

I'm 6'2" or 188 cm for you non-Amerifags. If you're short, but you're cool, then people won't mind you. Just don't be one of those short guys with something to prove to the world.

all that anger in such a small guy haha

The only person with anger issues here is you, and it's clear that you are projecting the hatred you have onto others.

This

Far more important things to waste your head space with.

what hate ive done nothing but laugh lmao careful you might get shorter

You want others to feel pain because you can't handle being alone with it yourself.

You know what they say, out of sight, out of mind and nigga I can't see your short ass.

loooool hes 5'2 and a hipster