Looks like Brexit didn't help at all

looks like Brexit didn't help at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would Brexit help? It makes it harder for Europeans (Poland, Romania) to immigrate while making it easier for citizens of former British colonies (Pakistan, India, Kenya) to do so

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

DELETE

The process to leave the EU hasn't even been triggered yet you debt ridden low iq ingrate

it was probably a white male brexiteer

>injured
doesnt sound like a big deal

we should open the tunnel and put all the brown people through it
then we close the tunnel behind them so that no one gets out

then we turn UK into a prison island like in that one mister bean 007 movie

got a point though

>Witnesses said a vehicle struck several people on the bridge, and photos showed a car plowed into railings.

BAN ASSAULT CARS NOW

BUD LIGHT!

BAN BUD LIGHT IN THE UK!

This actually looks pretty artistic.

Do you notice how the blood is pooling to the side, creating a very nice shade of red in an otherwise grey and lifeless city, like it's going through a nuclear winter.

Bold. Elegant. I like it.

kek at the gook not giving a fuck

yeah, she's like still in china or some shit where this shit is casual shit

truly they have no soul

Wtf i hate brexit now

t. Pascal Sauvage

>all the white people helping
>chinese woman just walks past not giving a fuck

They will inherit the earth

>you can only have one thing or the other!!!!
personally i'd rather have neither eastern europoors nor darkies and many other british voters feel the same way.

Johnny English was ahead of its time.

>personally i'd rather have neither eastern europoors nor darkies
Too bad your leaders dont agree with you

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

this

>45 Conservative MPs
and i'm seeing nothing about allowing them to stay.

hey we've only had one muslim terror attack years.

we're doing a hell of a lot better than france, germany, nederlands, belgium...

And only one person died
The only other recent one that I can remember only had one person die too

The english police state finally pays off.

Is this a confirmed muslim attack?

>terrorist attack
>40 year old asian man
didn't expect that to happen

"Asian" in British English can mean Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, etc.

>mfw the Eternal Cypriot wins either way

>Brexit happen
>Poles and Balts BTFO
>Muslim and Niggers still welcome

good point, tensions are running high here mate, but you're right

we dont know who could have done this yet, so lets not jump to any conclusions!

arr rook same

It literally means someone from Asia. You're the weird ones here.

I guess we are.

So Arabs Asians too?

In the rest of the world, Asian means someone from Japan or one of our colonies

I hope you are right.
I certanly dont want UK to become majority non-white

Canadians differentiate between South Asians and East Asians. Lumping them together is retarded from cultural, linguistic and genetic reasons.

Here is the stream of live.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

who cares, anyone not an Anglo is an Oriental

>while making it easier for citizens of former British colonies
Lying yank bastard.

neither do i and i certainly don't want it to happen to any other european country, whether it be germany, belgium or france, but it seems to be what we're all heading for because our politicians are spineless and the electorate is apathetic.

The non-white subhuman strikes again

When did we have a terrorist attack..?

I wouldn't be so sure of that.
I think we learned our lesson in refugee crisis, and I am sure EU will develop some measures to keep future refugees out

let your tears out. it's okay.

that woman helping out looks middle eastern or south asian :^)

you can also see a Pole squatting nearby

Hundreds of civilians die every week in Syria by coalition air strikes but no one mentions it. One guy spergs out and shoot some yuro and its on everywhere.

technically, yeah

>shoot some yuro
He shot them with his knife? He had shuriken?

that won't get rid off the ones who have been here for generations (and they are the worst ones). i doubt the eu cares that much about stopping refugees for the sake of keeping europe european either, preventive measures to keep out refugees were probably only put in place to stem the rise of populism. not to mention that erdogan is threatening to revoke the eu-turkey deal.

Because they're just a bunch of tribes

Impressive. Very nice.

But European parties care to be reelected. And since the opinion in Germany and other countries has turned against refugees, we will implement measures to keep them out.
Also, I dont believe the refugees that we have already will stay here forever. We also sent the balkan refugees back home, and the same will happen to syrians, i believe

good heavens not again

>we will implement measures to keep them out.
good, hopefully it's effective.
>We also sent the balkan refugees back home, and the same will happen to syrians
idk. i read somewhere that around half of balkan refugees in germany haven't been sent back. i'd imagine that the number of syrians who want to go back to a decimated country would be really low

>dont believe the refugees that we have already will stay here forever
You must be out of your god dam mind you guys can kick them out or they are willing to leave by their own accord.

2bh, i dont think most syrians are happy here.
You have to keep in mind that they are not exactly the poorest of the poor, those people could afford to pay 10k € to the smugglers. I think they are members of Syrian middle class, who were conned by the smugglers, they were told that they will get free money and women in Germany/Sweden, but the reality is quiet different.
So I wouldn't be too suprized if many Syrians leave on their own free will. And others can be forced to leave, once the sitation in Syria gets better

Cheerio.

EU is what make "Asian" immigration easier.

>They will inherit the earth
Jews are Chinese?

EU makes it easier for a boat refugee who landed in Shitaly for example to move around in Yurop

well i have also heard that many asylum seekers have been unable to find work, whether it's because they're not allowed or that they lack the will to do so. i can't imagine that they will go straight to syria though, it's still going to be a hellhole when the war ends. it might take so long for the place to go back to normal that they just stay where they are. besides it's not really syrians that are the problem, africans and afghans cause far more problems

>we're doing a hell of a lot better than france, germany, nederlands, belgium

we've had 0 (zero) terrorist attacks dumb anglo
have fun living in the same shithole as belgium lmao

Oh, they are definitly a problem, and Germany and EU in general has really mismanged the refugee crisis.
But I think we learned from our mistakes, which is a good thing, because i do believe that as time goes on, more and more refugees will try to enter Europe, so we need to find a common solution

yeah, but still, taking a walk in Amsterdam and having to deal with all those sandmen trying to sell you coke and looking funny at your gf is a real hustle.
You should kick them out.

asylum seekers are allowed to work in your countries?

You are one delusional kraut. The middle class left a long, very long time ago. The ones that you have right now are the ones that scrapped enough money to be smuggle and the rest they owned is suppose to be paid once you fucks give them money, otherwise their family gets beheaded.

How do you think poor spics make it here when the smugglers charges them 3k or more?

well, middle class might be an exxageration, but my point was that the people who come here are not the poorest of the poor, not the ones who need our help the most.
Those are all abled-bodied, healthy males, and while we help them, many of the real victims cant get any help

>more and more refugees will try to enter Europe
yeah, that's the main concern. the migrant crisis has died down for now but who is to say it's going to stay that way. with the population boom in sub saharan africa and the prospect of water wars it seems that as a continent we are very fucked if we don't get our act together. hopefully the eu will come up with a coherent plan to keep refugees out in the future otherwise it's going to be in jeopardy, god knows what's going to happen if for example le pen wins in france.

Then you should vote green. Everyone should vote green to stop the water wars. It's the only way to prevent mass immigration.

kek

But the water wars are awesome.