So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me...

So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. I don’t see how any of you have the right to hack another woman's private photos, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to hack a woman's phone just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cum dumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

boring af

k.

Tits or gtfo bitch

Bla bla la bla... Why does that girl look so much like Justin Bieber?

Get a better copypasta, m8.

Not getting laid much recently, huh?

nice copypasta, bitch.

you generalizing fucktard SJW cunt, GTFO of Sup Forums you virtue signally bitch.

You complain about people being ignorant and blame an entire website for "hacking emma watson", how the fuck does that make any sense?

That's not really how websites work. Also, if you are legit, you probably won't follow the "tits or gtfo" rule -- but you seem to have something important to say -- so I am posting this xray so you may continue.

Your opinion is invalid. Unless you say it with a dick in your mouth. But then I can't understand you, so..Still invalid. Tits?

kek. but looks fake to me

>website that hacked Emma Watson

I didn't know a website could hack someone

Lmao

feminist!?! you sure you're not just a dude with a wig with eyebrows like those

This is why men used to own women. So uppity for no reason. I'm gonna hit my wife thinking about you. Let that sit with your conscience social justice "warrior". Another woman will feel pain at the hands of a man because of your words.

gr8 b8 m8

>I'm gonna hit my wife thinking about you. Let that sit with your conscience social justice "warrior". Another woman will feel pain at the hands of a man because of your words.
>Another woman will feel pain at the hands of a man because of your words.
Wow there Shadow the Hedgehog. This is clearly bate, and you are clearly real butthurt.

Shut up, niggerfaggot

You've just been baited in a bait thread. Congrats.

Post in the hairy bush thread please, OP.

Yes this is the hacker Sup Forums.

Also women really are inferior beings.

mmmmm good copy pasta

That does not accurately reflect how Putin uses TP.

We're not the guys you're after, you were lead here as a distraction by the real culprits known as "reddit"; here at Sup Forums we celebrate diversity and the degradation of women is abhorrent to our kind and inclusive community of friends.

I bet you suck sooo much dick hahahahah

Is there a reason the hacked photos haven't been posted yet?

Time stamp bitch!

tits or gtfo

This pasta is too stale

MRW I see shit like this and know how Sup Forums can be.

0/10 you bore the shit out of me

You look like the bitch who killed her sister on The Walking Dead. You're also just as stupid.

that's not even /r/crappytrollingbait

shut up cumdumpster

Post the photos faggots.

She photoshopped her one brow.. lol Hairy bitch

Someone needs a good fuck

send nudes

Shut your lie hole and fetch me a beer

shut the fuck up you ugly cunt and stop with the shitty copypasta

you deserve to be raped till death

Somebody failed to realize that a world without men would mean the end of humanity.
>No men
>No sperm
>Animals can't breed with humans properly
>Extreme feminists will learn their lesson
>Women will turn on them
>Men's sperm will be salvaged
>Women will give birth to man once again
>The world gets rid of extreme feminists
>Peace without the lies of extreme feminists

Feminism nowdays is not about equality.

Women feel they can cheat, beat, take advantage (monetary and social) of men and they get away with hdeous crimes.

Feminism is cancer. Check it on youtube and you'll find Milo exposing all the hipocsy of new feminists.

80% of the most successfull women ive met are against femininists. They do not act like victims of everything they just act like men and work hard like everybody else.

This era of 1st world problems and living cancers that feed on others pity instead of growing up, this era should come to an end.

Yes say more things about how I'm disgusting, you want to hurt me and how I'm just generally awful.

I'm a Nazi too maybe you could touch on that too. I've also got an insufferable micropenis that I'll be jerking to your post.

You turn me on so much you cum dumpster. I bet you'd let me cum on your feet you slut.

Entitled bitches only matter if you pay attention to them. So don't!

We all know you're only a feminist because you look like shit and know you're going to die alone and never find a husband.

I dunno. Does this look like b8 to you user?

k

where the fuck is the dump?

You'd look pretty hot with my jizz on your face.

Nice copypasta friend.
Where'd you get that one? Tumblr SJW Blog?
Anyway, you're a fucking towelheaded cuck.