Any tips on communicating with a female via voice comms not chatroullete etc preferably a game and not cam...

any tips on communicating with a female via voice comms not chatroullete etc preferably a game and not cam, something like Arma 3 Altis Life where you can just chat with people and I can sort of practice but that game has no girl population...

This has got to be the most pathetic thing I've seen all week

why is that sir

This is pretty damn sad, even for Sup Forums standards. And I've been here quite a long time and seen my share of shit.

Just call a sex line OP. It's exactly what you're looking for

Don't be a faggot

oh my god

It's called "almost all 1-900 numbers."

You talk to women like a normal human fucking being.

You talk to them like you do other people? Are you really this autistic?

i am waiting for marriage for sex and im not some pervert just want to have social interaction so I may be more comfortable

Don't look in the mirror much, ae mate?

don't think you understand, yes i talk to them normally, i just want to talk to MORE of them and asking as to where may i seek this.

How's fourth grade going?

>I talk to them normally
>wants to know where he can talk to them for practice so he can be more comfortable

Why are you trying to pretend you're not that pathetic?

Moba's, CSGO, literally ANY big name multiplayer game. You're not going to find people in Arma 3. And you clearly don't talk to them normally or even view them normally if you're trying to seek more of them to talk to.

As you already figured out there are no girls on the internet. you gotta leave your room.

i was not inferring i talk to loads of chicks, but i go to college and talk to them fine but would like to start communicating with girls more so i can get more comfortable. where am i saying im some sort of alpha i for sure am pathetic and trying to work on it

Obviously not well, If i'm here with you degenerates.

Just keep talking to them at college that's plenty of practice right there

yeah i play LoL, dia5 on there, csgo double AK, but i dont run into girls there unless you join a discord, would want to more nonchalant 'run into them' kind of more off the cuff type of situation versus me joining a TS and starting a random conversation

>user figures out that they're not gay: the thread

yeah im just an introvert so I cant rly approach a girl irl or start a random convo to them on TS/Discord. Nor do i drink/smoke which makes it a bit more complicated aswell.

Just so you know talking to girls online won't translate well to being able to approach them in person. And how does not drinking or smoking make things complicated?

Honestly op you're ovwrthinking talking to girls.i used to do the same thing. When you talk to them,just assume you're gonna fuck up.takes all the pressure off of it.i used to be a wimp when it came to women,but infollowed that advice.now I have a 22 year old gf

well i guess practicing of improv during the conversation to keep it flowing and not get into some awkward silence, and being in college going to a party/bar and getting drunk/high makes it easier to be more social especially talking to some1 else under the influence but i dislike that and i guess limits me to that scenario

Try online dating.got a cutie 3.14 on okcupid just not sweating it because I assumed I would fuck it up.almost on a year with her now

I used to answer her ?s,then I'd ask her .pretty good pattern to get in

>being in college going to a party/bar and getting drunk/high makes it easier to be more social especially talking to some1 else under the influence but i dislike that and i guess limits me to that scenario
>plays lol and csgo and is looking for where to talk to girls during games

Yeah there's no way you have ever been to a party or a bar you are obviously using the "i don't smoke or drink" as an excuse to validate why you don't go out.

>online dating
>almost on a year now

thats kind of the 'endgame' being able to work on conversing so that i can then start chatroulleting which is more face to face or tindering which would be more 1 on 1 and texting them in a flirty way, i would like to work on talking to many girls without the dating aspect included if that makes any sense

im 22 so i've been to a few with close friends mainly, but yes im straight edge and a christian if that makes a difference so don't really condone it in general so dont want to partake in that activity, but yeah IF i did drink/smoke i could easily just jump into that more easily then being a square at home

If that's the case,pretend they're a guy.should take some of the pressure off.the 2 keys are practice,and don't be afraid of failure.its gonna haopen,probably happened a bunch already so you should be used to it.not trying to be mean,just trying to get you into the mindset of "worst case scenario I fuck it up,she doesn't talk to me,which us already happening"

>im 22 so i've been
>implying just cause you're a certain age that means you've obviously done something

Not buying it, you're a pathetic loser and always will be one

Booze and weed don't automatically guarantee charisma,so don't worry too much About that.sell that as I'm always the dd

again where am i saying im some sort of alpha, im the definition of a LOSER YES! i am trying to work on it by being more social so that i am confident not sure how you are misunderstanding that

appreciate the help but yeah the main thing is just running into them preferably online like Sims Online (just made that up for an example) so i can then start trying out tactics to warm up

That's gonna be hard,because you can't guarantee how many,if any,females you'll meet online.maybe play a game with a higher than average female player ratio.is there an online version of cooking mama hahaha