What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=y8JEOZHFbhA
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chase_(episode)
youtube.com/watch?v=wlfE_IplWAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a nigger

his mouth looks like an asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA

FPBP
He won his war, got moved to a cozy position, but his ape mind couldn't comprehend the fact that violence was no longer necessary and so he chimped out when a freak accident involving experimental technology occurred. He just assumed that the Federation didn't give a shit about finding him when really he could've warped and gone missing literally anywhere in the universe.

Wasn't the planet he was on very close to that massive base that he flew to at the end of the film which must've been under construction for decades?

How the fuck did this film get so highly reviewed when they blew up the aliens with beastie boys music.

What the hell, the ships can literally crash through fucking anything unscathed and when beastie boys starts playing they all fucking explode.

What the fuck, and Naruto shadow jutsu motorcycles? What the fuck with that rock shield exhaust?

What about that fucking motorcycle on that ship, why the fuck did they bring a motorcycle into fucking space.

So fucking Kraal just lands on a fucking planet with ancient technology and somehow becomes some immortal vampire that can suck life out of people with his hands?

This movie was bad and it got such high fucking reviews everywhere.

>What the hell, the ships can literally crash through fucking anything unscathed and when beastie boys starts playing they all fucking explode.
They state that radio waves interfere fatally with the drone fleet's systems. That's what make them go boom. Elf Princess from Hellboy had a library of 1990s tunes on hand. Do the math.

F P B P
P
B
P

Honestly I liked it.

Seemed like the kind of ass backwards solutions they did in the show.

the writer

He had to be in a fucking star trek movie.

>career ender

Good thing he's masked up so nobody knows who he is.

yeah but the Franklin got lost more than a hundred years ago and the base isn't that old.
In fact they are still exploring space and they haven't gone and checked the nebula around the planet where they crashed because they didn't know there was a planet there.

The concept was fun, but they should've gone with a different song, something more generally liked or less edgy or whatever, Beastieboys seemed like a forced fanboy thing.

>How the fuck did this film get so highly reviewed when they blew up the aliens with beastie boys music.
high frequency of any kind on vhf made the drones go boom, beastie boys was a bonus
>What the fuck, and Naruto shadow jutsu motorcycles? What the fuck with that rock shield exhaust?
bike had casniters of the gas that solidifies that the white chick used in her traps in the woods
>So fucking Kraal just lands on a fucking planet with ancient technology and somehow becomes some immortal vampire that can suck life out of people with his hands?
dude comes across ancient shit left by another alien race, really heavy mining equipment, drones, the draining suits or whatever.
>This movie was bad and it got such high fucking reviews everywhere.
Dude you are the reason movies are getting dumber and dumber, the plot is easy to follow and kinda silly like the old episodes and yet you complained about shit you clearly didn't understand. Fuck you.

I'm at least glad that they're trying to appease the fans.

It's not a big "fuck you" like the new ghostbusters movie. Who thought it was a good idea to piss off a fervent fanbase that loves their subject matter?

My only real complaints was generic revenge villain, and conveniently placed motorcycle.

Kraal was suffering from Marvel movie villain syndrome in that he was completely one dimensional. I mean, I'm not sure how I'd have done it better, but there had to be a way.

And for the motorcycle. Someone just happened to bring it on a spaceship. It just happened to still run. It just happened to be the same model his father owned. C'mon Lin, you don't have to put a vehicle chase in everything now. You're past that.

Beyond was pretty meh but the bar for Star Trek movies is pretty low.

For me it felt like I was watching a two hour episode of a Star Trek TV show, nothing incredibly deep or wowing about it.

You won't ever see any smart Star Trek movies ever again unfortunately. Not in today's attention deficit movie goer.

>You won't ever see any smart Star Trek movies ever again unfortunately

I have my hopes up for the 4th reboot in 2049

My only question is who the fuck are his soldiers and where did they come from?

It doesn't matter who they are. What matters is their plan.

The second weakest of the reboot Star Trek villains. Khan was fucking trash but he is just slightly worse than Krull.

Whats up with reboot Trek having shitty antagonists?

Loyal crew or victims that he decided to trust.

The motorcycle scene is pure distilled cringe.

When are we going to get an incomprehensible eldritch cosmic horror in reboot Trek? It'd be better than 1D bad guys we've been getting. At least that Admiral in Into Darkness had a different motive but of course he died half way through with no fanfare.

I went into movie wondering how Justin Lin was going to shit it up with his Fast and Furious faggotry. Then the motorcycle scene happened.

It was all extremely cheesy and stupid. I wasn't confused by it, I just thought it was extremely lame and gay.

Drones blowing up to beastie boys was extremely lame and gay drones exploding.

I understand it was the hardened web gas, it was extremely gay and lame.

Him finding super vampire technology on a planet is extremely gay and lame.

The movie was dumb, Startrek: Tokyo Drift anybody that thinks this movie is awesome and badass are the real reason movies are being dumbed down because instead of having things being built up or explained they use deus ex machina to explain everything.

Your post is ironic.

>incredibly ugly alien is a villain
Or maybe it's the other way around. Why can't sci-fi writers can't come up with actually plausible alien designs instead of those screaming "I'm ebil"? You can't imagine female or child specimens of this species, only a brooding one-dimensional bad guy.

Its not the writers fault, more the director and the artist's fault.

It's stated in the movie, you ADHD ridden retard.

>... the indigenous race... left behind a drone workforce

Akchully, Robocop was the villain of Into Darkness

>How the fuck did this film get so highly reviewed when they blew up the aliens with beastie boys music.
First of all Beastie Boys is toight as fuck! Second, they actually explained it pretty well, in order for the drones to fly in intricate patterns without crashing into eachother they needed constant and precise communication, the music was just used as a signal to disrupt that communication, making them crash into eachother and blow up.

>What the hell, the ships can literally crash through fucking anything unscathed and when beastie boys starts playing they all fucking explode.
They were probably made of denser and stronger alloys to penetrate others ships, but couldn't withstand the impact of eachother, makes sense when you think about it logically.

>What the fuck, and Naruto shadow jutsu motorcycles? What the fuck with that rock shield exhaust?
Miniature drones with hologram projectors. The holograms didn't actually do anything, just distractions.

>What about that fucking motorcycle on that ship, why the fuck did they bring a motorcycle into fucking space.
Someone on the ship was obviously an enthusiast, plenty of people who have hobbies like that, fixing up classic cars/motorcycles.

>So fucking Kraal just lands on a fucking planet with ancient technology and somehow becomes some immortal vampire that can suck life out of people with his hands?
Yes, except he crashed. And the technology allowed him to survive, it was actually a nice twist since no one really expected him to be a mutated human.

>This movie was bad and it got such high fucking reviews everywhere.
It was in fact a lot better than it's predecessors, in the sense that it had great character building, a good non-rehashed villain and pretty kick-ass space battles. Sure there were a few almost deus-ex machina situations, but it's sci-fi, that's what sci-fi does best.

Him and Khan were the bad guys. Khan was the main antagonist for most of the movie.

A highly advanced nearly indestructible workforce that is destroid by high frequency radio waves. That also had access to eternal life vampire gauntlets, DNA manipulation and death rays. Just what the bad guy needed.

Literally a worse Khan, Wrath Khan of course.

All Star Trek films are garbage, they're literally just 'random asshole wants revenge and we have to defeat him' the worst TV episode from any of the series' is preferable to any of the movies.

I didn't need those explained they were lame as shit deus ex machina.

Time for some SaboTAHHHHHHHHHHHHge OC.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8JEOZHFbhA

If anything it was more like the villain from the first Nu Star Trek, the drones were for mining. They destroyed the enterprise with mining equipment.

>destroid

i cannot argue with someone who uses this spelling

Oh my God. That is so bad.

"How" and "What" are usually used to ask questions, questions are a form of sentence to request answers. Unless it's a rhetorical question, but people who post those in message boards are assholes and retards.

The weakest thing about Star Trek films is always the villains, Star Trek has only ever had like, 2 good villain films, WoK and UC, the rest with villains are all shit.

Paramount are just shitty with the Trek movie franchise in general, they need to fucking learn that hard-sci fi does fine, if not better at the box office, than schlock, fucking The Martian, Interstellar, Prometheus etc all did better than Nu-Trek films at the box office.

>lame and gay
>lame and gay
>gay and lame
>gay and lame
how's the eighth grade going

>over-mechanised ship/vehicle/drone flies past shaking camera with an explosion or two
>"whip whop whep whep whip"

when will this meme stop

I hate how space scenes have sound when the first reboot Trek had absolute silence in space and was so much better for it

>everyone in the universe is bipedal, around the same height with the same general physical template, and can speak English

Was this shit ever explained?

yes

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chase_(episode)

>fuck
>fucking fucking
>fuck fuck
>fucking fuck fucking
>fucking fucking
>fucking

Did you ever graduate from high school?

My only problem with the song is that they already used it in the first movie, as if they have a hardon for beastie boys.

yes, badly

>Unless it's a rhetorical question, but people who post those in message boards are assholes and retards.

You're an idiot

You really shouldn't respond with a "comeback" if you are talking about the eigth grade.

Really? Why even respond?

And that line: "Is this classical music?", like fucking hell, it's not like people today can't distinguish between Beethoven and Ragtime or whatever, complete fucking fanboy fuckery.

Life develops more easily on a certain type of planets (M-Class planets), and because of how life develops following specific mathematical structures, they all end up evolving in similar fashion.

The language thing was never really explain, but I'm assuming because the federation brings in so many different races, it's just easier for them to learn English. We saw in the movie that at some point they develop universal translators that learn alien languages in a couple of hours/minutes.

It's a Futurama joke, why wouldn't they reference one of the most successful science fiction television shows in Star Trek?

oh ok, didn't know it was a reference, I rescind my fretting

Just for further reference: youtube.com/watch?v=wlfE_IplWAU
Also Futurama heavily featured Beastie Boys in the show.

Universal translators, so a computer listens to the aliens speak, then translates it too a human language for humans and changes english too an alien language for the alien, in Enterprise they are kind of fucking shit, so Hoshi's job is to try supplement them.

I think they used that song as a reference to the first movie, I mean Kirk does comment on the music chosen.

A NIGGER!!!!
LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER!!
IT SHOCKS YOU!
IT SHOCKS YOU!
(Black guy heckler screams "dat wuz uncalled for")

I really like how Sulu is a faggot in a same sex relationship with an adopted child, but his partner still has to be asian.
Such an american thing...

That was the whole point, Kirk is shown to be struggling with who he is and the reason for why he joined Starfleet. The music was a juxtaposition on that childhood moment where he wasn't following in his fathers footsteps and just doing what he wanted to do.

But the Babylon 5 alien chick had a UT on her neck. The computer had analyzed her language. Why is it then that we (the audience) weren't automatically hearing her speak English and seeing her lips move accordingly?

>doesn't like sabotage
Better believe that's a paddlin'

well, I'm not 14

>generic 'MUH REVENGE' forgettable bad guy, doomsday device, vampiric exoskeleton making him immortal
>a motorcycle lying around on a Federation starship
>the USS franklin, a ship not built for any type of atmospheric manuevering, getting into space
>the USS franklin being able to fly at all after crashing and lying dormant on an M-class planet for 100 years
>did Uhara agree to have babies at the end so New Vulcan gets repopulated? we don't know
>did Kirk make peace with his daddy issues? we don't know
>Kirk's and Spock's seperating ways dillema solved with literally no meaningful dialogue between the two
>that horrible concept of an air filtration system

Everything else was enjoyable or had a decent enough set-up behind it to make it work.

Yeah, beastie boys is reeeeal popular with fucking millennials, stupid millennial fucking shit

>the millennials

hhehehe, wew

>Beastie Boys formed in 1980
>became really popular in the early 90s
>one of the only white hip hop groups actually openly accepted by the black hip hop community at the time
>Millennials= People born in the early 90s
What the fuck are you smoking dawg.

so why did krull have a monster face until the last few minutes of the movie?

>i listened to Beastie boys when i was 2

no dawg, you are the smoker

he looks like green goblin

I was 12 at the height of their popularity, my older brother listened to them all the time, and as a consequence so did I.