Is Matt Damon the biggest hack in hollywood?

Is Matt Damon the biggest hack in hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ja0ALzv25g
youtube.com/watch?v=K0KzvD-0rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=FCRdTWGdngU
youtube.com/watch?v=wwzyveUAS80
youtube.com/watch?v=7WJ-kE4ZN0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hLq6CO0M1RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This movie felt very pointless. The story felt so minuscule and there were barely any stakes.

I saw it without seeing any other Borne Films.

Tell me if my suspicion is correct.

The entire film was made in order to replace Tommy Lee Jones as the main villain of the Franchise

The main Villian of the franchise is Paul Greengrass and his awful camerawork and cheap-as-fuck fight choreography.

It's a shame because everything else is great.

Tommy Lee Jones was never in any of the other films

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ja0ALzv25g

Darn, I thought I nailed it.

But it seriously felt like nothing happened. Is that how all of these are?

Eh, not really, he was wasted potential.
>The main Villian of the franchise is Paul Greengrass and his awful camerawork and cheap-as-fuck fight choreography.
The fights are decent, but the camera needs to calm the fuck down. The story in Damon's last two Bourne movies were good, this one had shit writing and the camera/cuts were still ridiculous.

yeah, pretty much

the chase sequences are incredibly long and have always been at the forefront of the films

that said, Bourne is a pretty compelling character, and watching his development over all four movies is interesting. i thought he had some great character moments in this one.

That Great Wall movie looks awful too

On a side note, is Tom Hanks only going to be in one Oscar Bait biopic a year now?

Is that his niche?

never liked the bourne franchise

always thought of it as a shittier version of mission impossible

I also dont like matt damon

youtube.com/watch?v=K0KzvD-0rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=FCRdTWGdngU
youtube.com/watch?v=wwzyveUAS80
youtube.com/watch?v=7WJ-kE4ZN0Y

Bridge of Spies was Spielberg's best film since Munich

>Is that his niche?

Have you just started watching movies or something?

I mean recently.

He's been Captain man, Spy man, and now Pilot man.

Is he the quintessential Oscarbait actor?

I always thought Matt Damon was a bit of a Streisand, but he's rockin the shit in this one

True. Even if it felt routine, it was also very genuine.

Bourne is so self-serious and try hard.

Identity had humor but Greengrass took it all away and made super grim and joyless.

Mission Impossible is the perfect balence of fun humor and thrilling action.

Cruise is a better action star age 50+ than Damon has ever been.

>Mission Impossible is the perfect balence of fun humor and thrilling action.
Watching Jason Bourne, I couldn't stop comparing it to Rogue Nation. Better action, acting, writing, and characters in the latter.

The only time you get to learn anything is toward the end of Bourne Supremacy, and even then it's just confirmation of stuff an 8 year old would have already figured out.

This is.. out already?

Goddamn talk about a bad ad campaign, I had no idea.

>You're a traitor Bourne!
>nevermind the fact did I've been killing friendly CIA agents and police officers with no regard
>proceeds to die like a bitch
What did he mean by this?

I think the tone that Doug Liman set in The Bourne Identity was perfect. They didn't need to change it.

People really love Greengrass for some reason, I just don't see why. His movies competent but his style just holds the movies back from true action perfection.

There's just no fun or entertaining characters aside from Bourne. I'm not asking for a total tongue-in-cheek action movie like Lethal Weapon or The Nice Guys or something like that, but I just a little levity in these Bourne scripts would go a long way.

Maybe I'm just not the audience.

it's a stylistic exercise for Greengrass at this point. either you're down with his style, or you're not.

well then more power to him, at least people are enjoying it.

>The Bourne Identity
true. that movie wsa perfect and really the best Bourne film.

though I did enjoy this new one.

I made a quick review for it
youtube.com/watch?v=hLq6CO0M1RE

I at least wanted Tommy Lee Jones to bring some show to the scene, but his character was boring as could be. Agreed about Identity, that's my favorite Bourne.

>Those hacking scenes
>Decrypting in 2 seconds just by watching a progress bar
>That scene where the CIA chick literally says "enhance" on a blurry pic.
>"Use SQL to corrupt their database."

When shit like this is used to move the plot forward it just feels so cheap.

>CIA chick literally says "enhance" on a blurry pic.
I was surprised they used that, since its such a cliche for the past 15 years.

But then I remembered they have lytro cameras that can refocus after you take a picture, so they could have said refocus or something instead of enhance.

I'm sure they weren't even thinking of that though.

The spy cam that Bourne used seemed to convenient as well.

I hate him. I hate his uneven brow. I hate his upturned pig nose. I hate his stupid fucking hair line. I hate his nasally voice and the fact that he clearly thinks he's better looking than he actually is. I hate matt damon and I want him to die in a very agonizing and humiliating way, so humiliating that it basically wipes away all the decades of his work and the only thing people will ever remember when they hear the name "matt damon" is how he died.

It was a pretty good movie, the protest sequence was pure unadulterated kinĂ³.

>"Use SQL to corrupt their database."

But that's an actual thing. Look up SQL injections.

this, i'm very disappointing in MD for that role.

But they didn't say "SQL injection"

They just said "use SQL"

If you deal with databases, you would know how ridiculously vague that statement is

The leader of Treadstone in the first movie was a cool guy. I wish he was in other films because I've never seen him outside of Bourne Identity.

Shame you couldn't enjoy it properly because the fucking "SHAKEY CAMERA HOLY SHIT SO REAL AND GRITTY" camerawork.

It was so obnoxious, it could be a parody of that shit trend without context

do you mean Chris Cooper or Brian Cox

they're both moderately famous and it's pretty ridiculous to me that you would never have seen them anywhere else

I wonder what happened. the scenes they showed in the trailer are much better and don't use shaky cam.

Are you shitting me? When they get on the police bike it's so fucking shakey that it feels forced. No cameraman is THAT bad at keeping a steady shot.

The guy who had the "You're a malfunctioning 30 million dollar weapon line". I loved him.

Not really.

I'm a jewish comedian but those stupid fuck jew producers are so stupid that they consider certain actors ticket sellers. So, you could basically take a big dog dick dump and as long as somebody you know is sitting on the pile, people are going to go and see it.

Hollywood executives are borderline retarded puritans. Now here's a guy's dick for your enjoyment because well, I guess male oral scenes are pretty kosher.

Why is this movie so divisive? I saw it with my friend and he thinks it's one of the best Bourne movies. I think it's the worst, even moreso than Legacy.

When you keep doing sequels, spinoffs, prequels, remakes, and reboots no one really asked for, eventually people just get tired.

Can you rephrase your post in a less retarded way, pls?

____________kike_____

It seems that more intelligent people think the movie is bad. Dumb people don't notice the bullshit things, like Bourne's magic microphone camera.

>Dumb people don't notice the bullshit things
Or that the stupid social media plot went fucking nowhere.

>But they didn't say "SQL injection"
>They just said "use SQL"
>If you deal with databases, you would know how ridiculously vague that statement is
If you deal with hacking, you would know how specific that statement is

Matt Damon is fucking awful.

I can't think of a single good movie he's in (SPR doesn't count since he's the worst thing IN that movie)

i guess he is

Thought it was a good action movie, but a terrible Bourne movie. Bourne Identity is pretty kino

The Talented Mr. Ripley is good.

>you know his name

anyone else kek hard when you saw this poster?

It's as if it's an ironic movie poster making fun of sequel naming conventions

that would be Meryl Streep friend

The movie was good, he was bad though.

That ending was pretty shit. The way they do the BWEEEE when Jason is just walking in a park was kind of weak.

STOP POSTING YOUR SHITTY VIDEOS HERE STOP.
Why is this allowed?

Not as long as Tarantino is alive.

Fuck the first movie was good. That scene where he killed the sniper in the field was magnificent.