/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Ya Boy
Veto: Cauliflower
HoH Nominations: Cauliflower and Waffle Cone

Likely Going Home/Target (at the moment): Mama Day as the backdoor option

Other urls found in this thread:

bmx-tv.net/
russiancave.com
goatd.net/
nowwatchtvlive.co/big-brother-17-usa-live-feeds-online-bb17-us-2015-stream/
streamable.com/cc8b
streamable.com/93b1
stockingblue.com/30377/the-tank-and-the-cabbage-patch-kid-the-big-brother-comic-book/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bmx-tv.net/
russiancave.com
goatd.net/
nowwatchtvlive.co/big-brother-17-usa-live-feeds-online-bb17-us-2015-stream/

I would totally be evicted for singing

#

If true, I'm fine with it. Hope it works out.

This is the edge BB has over survivor. Since its already a half internet thing anyway with the livefeeds, it doesn't need the tv show.

It's not real.

I'm not even convinced there's going to be a season 19 in the fall, let alone online only. The Big Brother online community always jumps at dumb rumors and I'm not sure why.

yeah that was probably bait but in theory i kinda prefer it. if they streamlined and fleshed out the streams more and we were still able to get things like diary rooms, i think it'd speed the show up and make it better

It's just Evel Dick trying to prove BB fans will believe anything on Twitter.

Though I wouldn't mind if it were all online. Maybe just post updates daily with Diary Rooms. Maybe 30 minute episodes a day like they did in Season 1. They might actually have more freedom.

this shit is hilarious
>i was getting a beej now im getting a marsh
top kek
streamable.com/cc8b

>Maybe 30 minute episodes a day like they did in Season 1

Or just have the live feeds show competitions, ceromonies, and evictions. Have a time everyday where each houseguest is aloud to go in the DR and ramble and tell the viewers about what's going on in their game, you know, just do DRs except do them live. Each houseguest gets 15 or so minutes to say what they want to say.

You can have a weekly clip of all the highlights and important shit that only CBS all access subscribers can see so someone can catch up.

streamable.com/93b1

nicole is cute CUTE

that would actually be GOAT

except aren't the DRs mostly scripted for maximum puns?

According to Dick, The Glass House is replacing BB.

I hope it's all true. BB as in the tv show is cheasy. Just go livefeeds only.

how can a Sup Forums poster get worked like that by a 56 year old man

the diary rooms are mostly stupid, but i still think the show would lose something without them. it would work if they put up them up, unedited, in separate links on the site.

stockingblue.com/30377/the-tank-and-the-cabbage-patch-kid-the-big-brother-comic-book/

The diary rooms are stupid now. They used to be really fun, legit thought of the houseguests. Nowadays they cast morons and feed them lines.

>except aren't the DRs mostly scripted for maximum puns?

Well, these hypothetical livefeed DRs would just be whatever is on their mind. No narrating the episode bullshit since there are no episodes. They just go in the room and start talking.

So if Paulie goes in the room you would hear all his "type things" and "yu nu wu u mens".

they should have a solitary room where they can go in and say whatever they want to the camera

starting a pokemon game and I'm naming my rival Paul

Lookin' tight this season.

im really sick of the DRs just being a narration of what im seeing. and they dont talk normally they all have to scream

DON'T FALL FOR EVIL DICK'S TROLLING

>listen to host of comp explain rules to competitor
>first person is up
>listen to first person explain to us the rules and why they have to win
>they have t win to ensure their safety for the week duh
>watch it happen
>listen to the person it just happened to explain to me what I just watched
>listen to that person tell me they are happy/sad that they won/lost

I don't care if Bridge wins or loses, I just want her to outlast her bullies. I think she has a decent chance of staying in the house longer than them.

I hope if she's in the house long enough she can get her Super Safety costume and can have a chance to relax for a week. Comfy Bridge feeds in her cute little costume. Maybe she'll truly smile again knowing people love her.

I'm on the block, so I have to win this competition. I could be voted out if I don't!

Why do the Cat ladies like Gnat so much?

quality DRs

listen to moo complaining right now, imagine how much she would've complained if she had a real major

the fuck is dick doing rn?

James is the self insert character for the average American watching getting the hot girl

Natalie is the girl all the cat ladies think they are

who cares

Imagine the sour looks on Pig Meech and Z's faces everytime they see her in her costume.

Misting the Cat Ladies.

She's talking about how she left her internship early despite having completed all the required tasks. Seems quite a reasonable concern.

Bridgette needs to go

said no one

blasphemer

I just did.

I just don't get why he is going off this hard about it

if it is somehow legit do you think they will cast more strategic players and not just ones to fill appealing TV roles for showfags

Jump through the screen and join us

>tfw /fbt/ is kill

>moo talking more about how fat and ugly she is
>/fit/vic being cool

based /fit/

said Moochelle and Z

>Natalie, Moo: Guys don't understand low self-esteem.

Fuck you self centered cunts.

finna tweet this to tiff

So Bridgette is just going to sleep when everyone is awake, and be awake when everyone is sleeping?

The strategy is them forgetting she is there?

She's always fishing. It's so annoying

did someone screen shot meech with mascara all over her face

>Michelle says this is her one chance and her dream but she's feeling like a "fat lard."

Michelle is literally 90% of the girls I dated, who don't look bad and are fine, good looking, skinny, etc. But just have zero self esteem. It's so unattractive.

why don't you just rewind

>paulie, vic, paul and z are last remaining
>woo we made final four
>bridge wakes up and walks in
>hey guys
>you're still here?
>oh thats right we never evicted her
>Vic and Bridge team up and take the rest out.

from bad

to worse

>Nat tells James she can't stand /fit/ and avoids him
>Nat and /fit/ are alone and happily chatting

but mich looks bad, isn't skinny and definitely not good looking

>Ian's dream girl

She could be tho like fit was saying lol

what the fuck is that

She's trying to create a rivalry

>James- I'm going to try to get the votes to flip. >Natalie- To get who out?
>James- Bridgette

What a cuck.

>nats freakout over a roach

kinda cute desu

LEAVE HER ALONE

he probably thinks the viewers hate bridgette since everything he does is for AFP

meetch put on a monologue about how insecure she is about how she looks, then rubbed her mascara all over her face

it rhymes

She'll be present.

But sleeping and not stirring the pot is a very good strategy for lying low. Especially if they person beside you on the block is panicking

someone type in the cat lady chat for me, that james and nat are nigger lovers.

>james
>having a chance at being successful

kek

That's scary

watch those N bombs bro

her name is moochelle

>Gnat: You don't end up with the whole house hating you for no reason.

This statement annoys me so much. She's turned on Bridge because she's convinced she's the one who pissed them off. People really underestimate the power of a girls jealous rage. I knew a girl who ended up with most of the school hating her because some catty little girl got jealous.

Michelle is going fucking mad in that house.

How long before she tries cutting herself?

Why do people like Natalie again? She's so fucking boring and dumb

I hope be tries and gets caught. Him and his stupid boring fake showmance need to fall off the jokers polls so Bridgette is on lock to win AFH.

watch those driveby shootings bro

>the minority girls are talking about having daddy issues
>they're both bitches

pure coincidence

bro tone down your racism, this is a family board.

So it's established that Natalie actually doesn't like James and is playing him right?

Nat is a low key mean girl. You don't victim blame when you're supposedly someone's "friend". I understand it's a game but Nat isn't game smart.

it's the eternal question. what makes it worse is james/natalie supporters never give real answers when asked, just variations of "what's not to love? ^.^"

/fit/ chats

Look:

/fit/vic being cool again

Girls are fucking vicious.

>ITS A WORSE VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH MEG

after bb17 he was a total creep to meg who was always refusing his advances can you imagine how he'll act with natalie?

I've been thinking that since the start.

She made it a point in her pre-interviews that she'd use flirtation to her advantage.

I really think she's leading James on.

/FBTV/

>implying its just girls

Paul is the fucking worst one.

Victor talking to the camera in the safari room is an example of how a livefeed DR could work.

GO BACK TO VIC TV NOW

That's cause he's gay.

Fuck off, Ian.