letterboxd.com/notwyattlayland/
imdb.com/name/nm1503403/?ref_=nv_sr_1#director
youtube.com/watch?v=GYsVL1zf4Dk&list=PLZIHIFgRHIbju2-FEbfGGDhiFOTDcZ4_z
letterboxd.com/TooPleb/
letterboxd.com/hugo/
youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GTKRWN

nick wilde my bf for life. i spend whole wake cycles up and staring at images and gifs of foxe, day after day, hoping praying he show up in my dream, and when he does, i try my best to remember: get on yr knees and open wide for knotty foxcock! any day now my dreams will litterly come true! then who will be laughing!!!!

deer piss in mouth is cinema

but seriously, late sandler/dugan is pretty interesting. the big fight scene and subsequent dinner table scene are very revealing. i like sandlers distaste for snobbery and pretentiousness, and the hang-out vibes this gives off.

fuck off, winstonne

dang u looken foxxey nikk y dont u loosen dat collar & get comfey on my lap? mm ye ye whip that knotty foxcock out n lemme have at it! what i wouldnt give to get wilde with what's happenin b-twixt nikk's musskular hind trotters!! ~melt

abandon this thread. don't let the furry shitposter win.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Stop making this ridiculous drama every thread

just surprised to see you two like it is all i guess.

why u ppl say dis!!
why they make foxe so seductive!?
is KID MOVIE
STOP feeling seduced by the foze!
NOT me faget

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

what's going on in this thread

who the fuck names themself steakbro

fair enough. it's a pretty fun movie but i get that it's not for everyone

winstonne/nuts is shitposting it to death like most threads the past months

it's PASTER u dimwit, prob the real Winston Smith is posting my old posts that he archives of me playing along with the zootopia fad

seems like an acquired taste.

i just saw Fantasia with my grandmother
>tfw she started crying since the last time she saw it was slightly after the war.

i preferred the beginning with more impressionistic/abstract animation combined with the composition.

unfollow the fabs

why are you up so late

filter the tsar

uhm i trye to sleep early but i woke the fug up after two hour

yeah, it definitely is. i didn't really like it the first time, but eventually these sandler films clicked

fantasia is fantastic! and yea, i prefer the more abstract sequences as well

Why do you hate fabs so much, tsar?

This demon and his bit "Night on Bald Mountain" with lead to Ave Maria was really good too. Loved the design of the demon too.

It's oddly paced. I think having the Rites of Spring piece after the abstract start would've been better. It sort of weird to have that -how-life-on-earth- started bit suddenly there.

theres something wrong with your ratings curve there bud

i always tear up when ave maria starts

but i agree, as good as some of the pieces are, the film doesn't really flow that well

i like most films i watch

ugly shit taste r9k cuck

I teared up a bit there, but my grandmother was p. much crying at the start of the film and when Ave Maria started playing at the end.

Always been terribly ignorant of cartoons, animations and anime of the like but this made me interested in checking out more. Seen the usual classics ages ago .

Trrrrnnsssssmlik

Ah-bloo-bloo

kill yourself cuckoldray

i definitely find it more difficult to get into animation, but watching early simpsons has made me a lot more interested as well

letterboxd.com/ISniffRice
Hi guys.

the cgi animation (or whatever it is called) they use in modern simpsons looks so bad.

it is in the new berserk anime too and it looks like complete shit

not sure if this is the same thing, but the animation in the killing joke movie was also terrible. too bad the art of animation is probably dead, or at least dying

>but i agree, as good as some of the pieces are, the film doesn't really flow that well
That's a very pleb opinion, just so you know :)

UNA VELA.

letterboxd.com/sumidx/

eh, it's been a while since i've seen it, maybe i'd feel differently. probably doesn't help that my last viewing was far from ideal.

it's still best disney well, maybe

Dark Souls 3 is p. good, definitely better than 2 and probably as good as Dark Souls 1.

Well, don't keep us in in the dark, elaborate more of why the pacing/order of the piece is good in your opinion?

pieces*

It's best Disney, and literally top 3 animation at worst. But there's other masterpieces in the golden age obviously, like Pinocchio, Snow White, Dumbo, Lady And The Tramp...

Nah, I don't use these threads this way. I prefer two lines at most, and direct positions. I'm not here to discussions, really.

letterboxd.com/notwyattlayland/

yeah, i pretty much agree

>I'm not here to discussions
thirdie please.

who the fuck names themself notwyattlayland

>/lbg/ - The SpongeBob and videogame generation

>tmdb combined the Gunbuster and Diebuster pages because there was a shitty compilation movie nobody cares about

>I'm above video games.

Is the Modern Ocean even happening?

Spongebob is the greatest animated television program of all time.

Sup Forums isn't your blog.

it better be

either way Carruth has a TV documentary coming out soon, on software and AI development

Yeah, and he is doing soundtrack for Soderbergh's project IIRC.

Shit's gonna end up like A Topiary at this rate.

Oh nvm, it seems to me the TGE has already aired/he has already done the soundtrack.

i didn't hear about the soundtrack, what's it for?

imdb.com/name/nm1503403/?ref_=nv_sr_1#director

IMDB credits Carruth as a composer for The Girlfriend Experience miniseries (2016)

youtube.com/watch?v=GYsVL1zf4Dk&list=PLZIHIFgRHIbju2-FEbfGGDhiFOTDcZ4_z

very cool. i'd been meaning to check out that series anyway, but this is even more encouragement to do so.

letterboxd.com/TooPleb/

I have no idea why I watched all 3 original Bourne films. The first one wasn't even that great and they got progressively worse. I will not be watching any of the others in the foreseeable future

letterboxd.com/hugo/
anyone seeing Suicide Squad this weekend?

People shit on the two Craig Bond's (CR/QOS) for being influenced by Bourne, but, they're so much fucking better than the Bourne films.

Only if it gets remarkably good reviews.

>there are people on this board who actually let rotten tomatoes decide what films they're going to pay to see

don't unfollow fabs

he is good user. Plus he might kill himself if too many unfollow, would you really want that on your conscience

Only reason to watch Ayer film is for the amoral violence and edgyness but that got gutted due to being such a manufactured, engineered film.

So why even care about it

Rotten Tomatoes has ruined modern film criticism

exactly my point

why the fuck would you bother to go see it even if it got good reviews

depends on who gives it a good review

why do black people have such dumbass haircuts

I didn't say anything about RT you nerd
And obviously I care what other people think of movies, otherwise I wouldn't be in this thread

Thanks for this television, film and letterboxd related post

just report and move on, don't even reply to shitposters.

>he cares about quality
i laff

anyone seen kim manners k-9000? worth watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
supernatural

Has anybody watched Roadgames

'81 or 2015?

Free tix from T-Mobile so yeah I'll go with my brother. His birthday is the day before.

There's a new 4K-remaster Blu that has just come online

Hope your monitor is capable of rec.2020 standard, wouldn't want to download all of that 4k to just see your panel being incapable of delivering it properly!

4K remaster, it's still a blu-ray (1080p) you dip

and of course
>monitor

Hope the panel of your monitor of choice fills out the rec.709 standard then! The basic standard for HD (1080p - 720p) content (inc. bluray film releases)

>just report and move on, don't even reply to shitposters.

Wow tsar, that's really mean

>giving tsar a precious, precious (You)

I thought it was a fun and competent 6/10, like Duel. Maybe a 7 on rewatch.

>s4s fox fetishist
>vulgar autist steakfag
>discord memers
>99% shitposting
>embryos galore

you did it guys, lbg is somehow even worse than it has ever been

Sounds worth a watch

the poster is great

Hello Tsar, would you like to talk about films? What have you watched lately?

more like Lavatory Diaz

lavatory means toilet

more like Lag Diaz

What are some good grindhouse films?

Name a better user than based machill
Protip: you can't

invite to discord? please and thank you

come to the irc if you want to be in le sikret club

sent