Convince me that I don't need to check myself into inpatient rehab. 750ml/day alcohol habit...

Convince me that I don't need to check myself into inpatient rehab. 750ml/day alcohol habit, shakes and irritability set in around the 12 hour mark. Sweats and shakes intesify at 24. I have tried to stop cold turkey at least 5 times and fail every time, there is no weening unless I were to limit my supply based on the day. I don't know where to go for help. AA is a bunch of garbage, I don't need or want to find God and use it as a substitute.

Tits4Help

750 isn't even a lot Jesus Christ grow a pair of fucking balls

Create some exercise goals, like doing a hard ten-mile hike with a peak as a reward or doing a five-mile race at decent speed. If you do these properly, then you'll know what your manageable limits will be. It's not hard to cut back but it's sad to give up fully.

Source: used to drink a fair bit and then cut it down to about 100 mls / 2 ounces whisky a night when running seriously.

The best help you can find is life itself

Keep drinking until something awful happens, it works.

Lucky me i don't drink, ha!

God...i'm so lonely

Careful on that edge kiddo, a lot of people can't even stand after polishing off a bottle of hard liquor.

Just keep drinking....

This. Withdrawals like yours can lead to seizures.Willing to bet you've always failed to quit within 24-48 hours?

Okay but to come on b crying you can't get off a handle of fucking alcohol? I really do hope op is a female because that's just fucking pathetic. I could understand 2-3 handles and you're drinking all day everyday, but come the fuck on with this soft shit

enter a triathlon, it gives you something to train for and then use the alcohol as a reward. You wont drink so muh cause you'll be fuckd from running/bike swim etc.

What's your experience with alcohol addiction? OP's body from the sound of it is literally physically dependent on alcohol. Everyone is different, you don't know them or anyone on this board for that matter. You're just coming off as an edgy, arrogant kid. You sure put an anonymous shitposter that for all you know could be a bot in their place. Well done and well memed sir.

Good advice. Find other physical rewards. Mix in some sex as a reward too.

Okay and who are you? It doesn't change anything I change. Op sounds like a fucking pussy to me personally. I mean we're talking about a fucking handle here. A fucking handle. A real alcohol uses a handle to warm up. Give me a fucking break. No wonder so many girls are turning into lesbos these days look at this ridiculous soft bullshit

Ashwagandha root powder will help with the withdrawals. Worked for me on a couple different occasions. Keep falling off the wagon though.

Yeah, if you're getting DTs and shakes you need to get off booze under doctor's supervision. Go get help.

Odds are the 750 is just to maintain. Not that that's all they can "handle"

honestly we can't convince you
hell, you can't even convince yourself
only you can make that decision, and we all know you wont make it; you can't make

When the liver cirrhosis kicks in, suddenly you'll care. Being the good incorrigible, myopic, self-absorbed creature you are, you'll care only because the very end product of your action has come to fruition.

He clearly said 750 habit. I'm really not trying to sound like a tough guy, but that's nothing. You would get laughed at if you walked into a AA meeting saying that's how much you drink. If you're getting withdrawals from that you are weak, mentally and physically. Fix both of those and you won't need to drink alcohol but if you do, it won't bother you

AA uses god in the form of convincing you to surrender to a higher power because you have no control over yourself. Like an adult setting rules for an unruly child. You don't necessarily need god for this purpose, you just need to accept the rules of another person or group of people or higher power. You can't quit, you said so yourself. So you need someone else to quit for you. If you won't accept rules set by someone else you're fucked. Good luck struggling by and enjoy your liver breakdown.

>750ml/day alcohol habit
shout outs to cirrhosis

I will never understand why people come to B, the worst place on internet to ask for help or advice.

If you have a problem with alcohol type on google "alcohol adiction forum" and im sure you will find more than enough supporting forums with people willing to help you and with experience to know how to do it. Try it.

No timestamp=no advice from me

Smok da weed.
Teh dank shit