We debate the existence of anti-gravity propulsion. Get in here, engineer and physicist fags

We debate the existence of anti-gravity propulsion. Get in here, engineer and physicist fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A02hFfRqigM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gravity is for fags

Bob Lazar said it's real.

"Absolute zero" has been misrepresented. There are arms of science which have been kept concealed or unacknowledged.

I love how TT Brown patented in BRITAIN a electrogravitic propulsion system based on the triarcuate ballistic shape, in 1938. It wasn't until ten years later until the first of its kind was seen and dubbed a flying saucer. He must have perfected it by then.

requires a fuckton of energy, from what I understand, unlikely to be built in our lifetimes

says the floating nigger

there is nothing to debate

No, actually not much. TT Brown showed that running a pulsed DC current through a dielectric medium like bakelite generated sustained thrust, even in a vacuum. That prevents dielectric tension from being sustained. When he continued his research, he discovered how he was actually generating a gravity well in front of the capacitor, in a roughly toroidal shape. So it was falling in the direction of the positive pole.

Such as what?

Such as the field sub-quantum kinetics? Nice to be vindicated.

youtu.be/A02hFfRqigM

check this shit out

i have no idea what the fuck any of you are talking about but i am so fascinated and interested at the same time

Simply no

and dont forget about these fuckers.

these cigars and black triangle are man-made.

the arv is the mark 1, there as the black tris are mark 3 or higher.

Seriously, why has no one picked up where Tesla left off and rebuilt a modern-day Wardenclyffe Tower? Besides the fact that Tunguska was the result?

there are advances in power density every year, eventually it'll plateau, but I imagine not before we make some gravity waves

I ate too many hotdogs growing up but it's okay.

you know, Papa Tes was unknowingly rebuilding the tech behind the Giza pyramids.

the pyramids produced a LOT more power than his tower, and they too were networked around the world.

you have to understand, that the 'great flood' was a real thing that happened.

Atlantis had some bad-ass tech that we are only beginning to grasp the theories behind them.

After the flood they needed to find a new place to settle, so they spread out across the globe and formed HQ in the land of Khem.

fun shit. i tell you.

that's my point. Gravitational waves were just detected, and it took two rotating black holes to make them and they were incredibly difficult to detect. Seems unlikely we'll get there anytime soon considering we still can't generate enough power just for people to live on Earth

Yeah but those were immense for us to be able to see them. We don't need them that big to be able to use as propulsion, so the energy requirements are far less.

From Wikipedia:

"Scientists who witnessed the demonstrations of Brown's devices have been skeptical, and have attributed the noticed motive force to the more well understood phenomenon of ionic drift or "ion wind" from the air particles, some of which still remained even when Brown put his device inside a vacuum chamber."

if any of that shit worked, aircraft companies would be using it. they aren't. that shit doesn't work. just ask Jerry Pournelle.

Yes, some of which still remained inside a vacuum. It's not just ion wind. The B2 uses tech developed by Brown