Hi b/

Hi b/

What do I use to make my beard fuller and fix some patchy spots that I have?

I'm currently using rogaine 2 weeks in and nothing so far, feels like I'm wasting my money

I never let my beard grow for more than 3 days but I feel if I did I would look like this - pic related

Rogaine is only for the back of your head. Take your vitamins. Purchase a beard care kit online and then pray to whatever god you worship for a better beard. Failing that, be thankful you likely still have all your hair on your fucking head.

kek ok user.

I know I can't fix shitty genetics but you gotta admit that having a full beard is pretty cool.

beard goals

I do know. I have one. Thus the advice. Good luck user.

thx bro

Give it more time. I'm a little over a month in and I I've gained a lot of new facial hair.

>Can't grow a beard
>I never let my beard grow for more than 3 days

Are you fucking retarded?

How old are you? Sometimes you won't fully develop a beard until you're around 30, while some guys get them at 18.

I can't grow a FULL beard nigga. are you fucking spastic?

What brand are you using user?

NIGGER IF YOU DON'T LET YOUR BEARD GROW FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO GET A FULL BEARD??? ARE YOU DENSE

I know I have patchy spots without letting it grow fully - therefore - I know I won't have a full beard no matter how long I let it grow, hence the James Franco photo.
Do you think if he let his beard grow for more time he would look like a hells angels biker? I don't think so

You can't just KNOW these things, you're aware hair grows in different speeds on different people.

You have to understand how fucking retarded you sound right now.

"Hi, I'm trying to grow a full bear but im not giving my body the time to produce a full beard, help"

Grow it for a few weeks, see the full potential then work from there, not just 3 fucking days.

1. Hair growth is determined by genetics.
2. Rogaine only prevents hair loss. It doesn't cause lost hair to grow back and it won't stimulate beard growth.
3. You sound like a retard.

k

I just dont want to look like a fucking hobo but I'll try growing it for a month or so

Eye color is also determined by genetics and with medication you can change it.

Skin color is determined by genetics and with medication you can change it

I only wanted to know if any of you knew of a fucking drug that could change my beard

That's part of growing a beard you faggot.

CVS brand. 5% minoxidil.

Quit shaving every three days.

But in all seriousness, regular conditioning does a lot. Different hair follicles will grow at different rates. Get a pair of grooming scissors and snip the super long hairs. Your beard will be patchy for the first few weeks but it'll grow.

I'm using kirkland foam at 5%

it's making my skin dry as fuck but I guess I'll keep at it

thx user

will do

I think he means that he knows it's going to be patchy by the stubble that grows so after 3 days instead of having a shit looking beard, he shaves it.
Use your head fam.

I use jojoba oil for moisturizer. Rogaine takes about 6 months to see any real results because of stages hair goes through. Also you should use it twice a day, after 4 hours you can wash it off and moisturize.

You sound like an absolute cunt.
What are you so angry about?
Who touched you when you were little?
Was it your uncle?

that's what I fucking meant - thx user

I was using it only once a day and I gotta look into that jojoba oil thing - thx again

Hey op, what I do is I let my beard grow and there are some spots that grow a bit slower. So ill trim my beard to the length of my patchy spots and after a while the whole beard is long.

I see... but I have literally bald spots mainly on my cheeks like james franco does

So you feel like an idiot and that makes others cunts? I think you're just retarded.

shit mang then i dont know. My beard grows in pretty full for the most part. I think you might need to accept there is no way. Maybe just grow out a goatee?

>rogaine
kys