Hey Sup Forumsros. Need a feels thread, genuinely feeling down

Hey Sup Forumsros. Need a feels thread, genuinely feeling down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ycYewhiaVBk
youtube.com/watch?v=jJOwdrTA8Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=9QZfaIn2ZKo&list=WL&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=k8ul5e631l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/ycYewhiaVBk

what ails you brother

Same man. I love this girl. She'll never love me back. hurts bad

Life. Lots going on, you know what I mean?

Have you tried to do anything about it, or do you just assume she doesn't like you.

You ask her out?

same here mr OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJOwdrTA8Gw

Well shes moving in about 3 weeks to be closer to family. shes told everyone she doesnt want a relation ship with anyone. and she shows no interest in me. I think I have to let her know how I feel cause I just feel like dirt.

my girlfriend just left me an hour ago

I'm so fucking heartbroken Sup Forums

help me feel better

you stupid faggots

theme song for this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9QZfaIn2ZKo&list=WL&index=6

Nope. but im gonna tell her how I feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY

Well, in the end man, it'll all be okay. Life has 3 paths Sup Forumsrother. Crime, happiness, and death. You have to pick one of the three, or you will be lead to one. Godspeed for whatever has you down.

do it user, worst case scenario you tell a girl you'l never see again you love her. Best case you talk her out of moving and live a nice life together, do it OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4

wise words user.

Thanks for advice. What should I say to her?

Here's one

Yeah you should then afterwards you'll feel ten times better. I was in the same situation, then i realized: there's no point chasing after someone who doesn't want you. Then you can move on.

Just be direct user. Tell her how you truthfully feel, and if it goes wrong, another day will shine bright tomorrow.

saddest part about that one is the iFunny logo at the bottom

aye bitch gimme sum fuk

Agreed. Too often have I seen people miss opportunities because they get hung up on what ifs. Just talk with her and let things fall where they may.

I miss her

This is something close to what worked for me, untill I fucked it all up

"I know you'l be moving away soon, but I just can't live with the fact i'l never get to see you again, not untill i've said what i really feel about you, I love you (girlname), and that will never change, that not even the distance of a million suns can change the fact that i want to be around you and live my entire life together with you."

If that works, then DONT do what i did OP, DONT FUCK IT UP!

expand on that for a little bit and you'l be golden.

oh jeez not this comic
fucking gets me every time
I fucking hate when sad things relate with me

just bee yourself

Hey man, it'll be alright. Be honest with yourself, was she worth it? You have a new chance, and a new day to find somebody.

Go an hero. Stream it. Make sure you stream it. That will show life who is incharge.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8ul5e631l4

Im in the same boat. sucks when all of your problems are of your own making

I think she was definitely worth it.

Shitload of my friends dropped me before her and I started dating so I was really (embarrassingly) dependent on her, not only as a partner but as a best friend too.

Now I'm feeling like a real piece of shit honestly. I haven't been on Sup Forums in like 4 or 5 years because I made some great friends, so I naturally stopped coming here. Now I'm back here with no friends at all and fuck it feels like shit.

Agreed, but that's how life works. You get what i'm saying? It's like a film really. When you make a mistake in a film, it ruins the whole thing, even your own. But, if you fix it, it won't be completely ruined.

i dont feel anything anymore

I wish I could experience this... But I cant have kids...

That's why you try to find somebody who actually cares user. While it's hard, in the end you'll find it's worth it. You've really just gotta push through it.

You think adopting a child is an option user?

I'll never get why people want a feels thread when they feel shit.
Surely if you've got the feels... you'd want a thread that would cheer you up and make you smile?
It seems illogical to have a miserable thread when you're feeling miserable... it's only going to make you feel worse.

To be fair though... Sup Forums is full of sadists...

best we can do is to just stay optimistic and try to make it through it

Not an option at this point. Might not ever be an option due to our financial situation...

OP here to answer your question user. It may sound weird, but expressing a large amount of sadness makes you think about the things you didn't before, happy or not, you'll look over things. Sometimes it helps to see sad things because it gets it off your chest, or see other's experiences, and know you're not alone. You know?

same reason why people listen to sad music when they're sad

when you're sad, you don't want to listen to upbeat happy music because it doesn't match the mood. people who make and participate in these threads are already sad, so they want things to match their feelings.

feels threads usually bring out the best in Sup Forums. the truly decent people will offer honest advice and support. sure you get the stupid faggot trolls who say "lel le an hero on stream XD" but everyone pays them no mind.

as shitty as this board usually is, feels threads tend to be at least decent.

sometimes people just need a good cry

I completely understand user. I grew up in a hotel, sleeping in the same bed as my parents, I've been where you been. All I can say user, is try to find something that makes you happy.

my plan now is to just go balls deep into the remaining year of my studies so I can get a good job

then I'll probably kill myself if things continue to be shitty after I get a good job and finish uni

There is something about a feels thread that makes you sad but also makes you happy in away because it makes you feel human and makes you realize that there are things out there that you care about enough that will hit you right in the feels when you or others lose them.

Not really feels, I'm just annoyed AF. My GFs ex likes her pics and such, he tried to contact her about a month ago. She told me right away and ignored him.

Just pisses me off that he even tries. Like I'm not worried in the slightest about him (or any guy for that mater). It just simply makes me grit teeth.

Like a mosquito

I wouldn't end your life so soon user. I know it hurts, I don't care what people think, my boyfriend died, and it's been hard. I understand how it is really, and it's not a poor me thing. But, life goes on, which is a beautiful thing, try to turn your sadness into a learning experience, and use it to better yourself.

I like this. but I think ill blow it

Knock some sense into him user. I know for a lot, it's hard to get over an ex, and a quick, but not brutal beating from somebody can set them straight. Like a Mom tugging their child's ear.

I know I know. I'll give it time and see how things pan out once I get settled in at my future job.

It's just that eventually I'll grow tired of putting so much effort into trying to find people who care about me. That's when I'll just give in and end it.

I'm feeling down too, Sup Forumsro. Just saw that my big ex followed my website's twitter and all of the pain came rushing back.

And now she's a stripper and sex worker. Jesus Sup Forums, I gave her the best of my life and everything I had to make her happy and she's just a fucking slut.

Kek you serious? I mean don't get me wrong, I want to pretty bad. I just don't want escalation if it's not necessary.

Yes, I grew up in East side Atlanta, that's how we solved many things, and shook it off after, then went separate ways.

Laugh at her man. She's probably gonna get STDs, and live her life unhappily.

Ironically threads like this keep me grounded and keep me sobor... Ish. After my son died really haven't been the same. But threads like this remind me I have the feels and can still keep going. The day a feels thread doesn't affect me is the day I know I have quit caring about my life.

If he likes her pictures and tried to contact her, don't be a child and try to beat his ass. That will show your girlfriend how little trust you have in her, and also how short of a temper you have. Tell him to fuck off and move on, but don't go too far yet. Be patient.

If he continually tries to contact her and won't fuck off, that's when you beat his ass.

Well, time and effort give the biggest rewards. I'm not the keeper of your life user, and while I don't know you, every life is worth something. Ending it so soon would be a shame.

bump

Take it easy, user.

come on don't die thread

That's what I was thinking. Since she ignored him last he hasn't tried but he still likes her pics and shit. So I guess I'll keep an eye on it for now

Hmm well if he tried to meet her in person like showing up at her house, then I would for sure. He lives a few hours away so slim chance of that thankfully