>actual discussion
>capeshit

is this the worst board on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06pJfebBIst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this post kino?

What did he mean by this?

I dunno. It's a toss up. There are so many awful boards. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc. Sup Forums is probably the best active board I've been on. The smaller and less active ones like /asp/ and /out/ are okay.

Sup Forums got better and Sup Forums got worse

WOW

REALLY

MAKES

>It really makes you think

What did they mean by this?

How do you even decide "worst" when literally everything on, in and about Sup Forums is literally fucking garbage?
That's the only reason I come here.

Tfw you try to contribute something of value to shitty boards.

Fighting a losing battle.

I like the reddit accusation meme, when this board is literally worse than reddit.

It has more shitposting and meme cancer than certain reddit boards.

Oh, and the everything is an sjw conspiracy meme. Sup Forums also is cancer to this board.

If dubs Americans are the problem and should be banned

vocaroo.com/i/s06pJfebBIst

>le Sup Forums boogyman

Get out nigger

/soc/ is undoubtedly the worst board on Sup Forums
then /r9k/, Sup Forums and then Sup Forums

What did they mean by this?

Honestly Sup Forums has sunken so bad in the last ~1.5 that I think it really is.

Sup Forums is shitposting central a lot of the time but actual discussion of a wide variety of video games is not only possible, but constant.

Sup Forums is a pathetic autistic fuckfest but one centered solely around the board's subject matter.

Sup Forums combines the rampant autism and shitposting of those boards only now separated from any kind of uniting theme aside from vaguely celebrity themed meme-forcing such as OP's picture. This board has absolutely nothing going for it.

Whenever people actually try to discuss movies here it's either 'fuck yeah The Guest and The Thing are the two greatest films of all time' or 'I'm more of a fan of Sergei Pajaranov's early work, not that you'd appreciate that you fucking pleb.'

I've got posts where I attempted to really discuss things sitting in a couple of threads right now but I imagine they're flying to page 10 right now and will die soon.

the whole pleb/patrician mentality is hardly new

Sup Forums doesn't only have shit taste but is also full of actual, literal feminists and SJW nu-males

I wouldn't mind patrician-posting if I were convinced that any of them actually appreciated the shit they name-dropping. Nobody actually discusses that kind of stuff, guys like Pajaranov only ever seem to be used as 'get out of discussion free' cards by faggots.

I miss abatap

It's like you think those are bad things.

shut up reddit and go back to it where u belong.

Theres a war coming baby, and we're all gonna have to pick sides.
Are you with >what did he mean by this?
Or are you >really makes you think

You should actually go on Sup Forums once in a while so people will think you know what you're talking about. The only SJW's on Sup Forums are the cunts in the Steven Universe and Adventure Time threads and nobody likes them. Any other thread you will more often than not find people who look for SJW pandering shit where it doesn't even exist in the first place, they're fucking paranoid as shit over there, and for good reason. Because SJW's are so developmentally stunted, they focus all of their attention on media meant for children, think of how much they bitch about lack of diversity in comics, or go apeshit whenever there's a gay couple in a cartoon, it's like a form of autism. I mean yeah, they do it for movies and tv too, but not nearly as much, Ghostbusters and the whole No Black People at the Oscars things are the only recent instances that come to mind and they gained more publicity because more people care about movies than comics and cartoons. I go on Sup Forums a lot and I seriously don't know where this Sup Forumsmblr meme comes from, we have entire threads dedicated to bashing this webcomic and it's author who is so fucking drunk on the SJW kool-aid it's retarded. Like this motherfucker put a tranny in his comic, someone who deliberately antagonizes people for attention, and made """"her"""" annoy the shit out of some random girl who was just trying to study, and when she retaliated, apparently she was supposed to be written as a villain because she is straight, white and Christian and therefore EVIL. If Sup Forums were a safe space for SJW's, this kind of shit would be praised as webcomic genius instead of being called out for the pandering garbage it is, no one ever defends it.

I have to confess something.

There was a movie that I saw a while ago, it was some kind talking dog movie where it was a guy's brain in a dog's body and he lived with a random family. After seeing it, for some reason I really wanted a dog with a human's mind living with my family. Something clicked in my adolescent mind, I thought it would be really awesome to be able to dominate a human in a dog's body, because they have no rights and can't resist. They can run away, but you just make sure that never happens. You keep them as your slave, punching them, throwing them down stairs, dry humping it on your bed, threatening his doggy dick with a pair of scissors, and fucking his ass. At the dinner table with your family you could look at the broken, depressed dog, just staring down at him until he meets your gaze and recoils in fear. Then you can look back to your family smugly, feeling empowered by their absolute ignorance of your actions. Having a full grown adult who lived a full life with friends and responsibilities, trapped in a dog that you savagely beat and fuck every night and they can never fight back. They may try to bite once or twice but that's when you don't hold back, that's when you break their will permanently and they become a frightened, worthless little piece of shit at your mercy. I'm pretty sure this movie was a major factor in making me the person that I am today.

So what I'm asking is, does anyone know any good movies where a there's a man in a dog's body?

My experience per board:
>Sup Forums - too many shitposters as op said - 9/10 worst
>Sup Forums - second coming of Sup Forums but less shitposting, admins are active on specific time - 6/10 worst
>Sup Forums - too many shill posters and crossposters coming from Sup Forums - 8/10 worst
>Sup Forums - oy vey - 9/10 worst
>/r9k/ - Slowly getting populated by normies, crossposters from Sup Forums and /soc/ - 7/10 worst
>/k/ - Few shitposters - 4/10 worst
>/x/ - Slowly decreasing its population, OC content getting shittier and fewer as time passes - 5/10
>/asp/ - This is where mandrama posters evacuated after Sup Forums evicts them - 6/10 worst
>/gd/ & /3/ - very slow board with some funny shit post - 6/10 worst
>Sup Forums - you already know why - 9/10

really got the ol brain cells going

>not having kino on that list

fuck off back to redd1t kid

This guy is the reason of shitness of ̶/̶g̶o̶t̶ /tv

The only threads that trigger me are blacked threads but that's because my monster dick is bigger than most niggers but women assume I have a normal size penis when they look at me because some jew created the bbc meme and everyone bought it

post a pic

>no HIGH TEST
>no LOW TEST
>no T H I C C

I don't have one. You'll have to use your imagination gay boy.

Well. You did say monster dick.

Sopranos is actually good though, user.
Other than that yeah I agree with you

Timestamp or it didn't happen faggot.
Also, while it is quite impressive in terms of overall 'bigguy' it looks really fucking deformed - like it's not even straight...

This post really makes you think.

JUST

I wish you people would actually fucking talk about TV.

behold the majesty of the uncut

Shut it, smeghead.

This board is a toilet and I need a massive shit.

this really did make me think

dey dook erh

Is that a plant sprouting in the pubes or a caterpillar kek

I'm gonna be
>really makes you think what he meant by this

I'm an innovator