I want to invite 2 or 3 friends over to jerk off to my gf and cum on her big ass

I want to invite 2 or 3 friends over to jerk off to my gf and cum on her big ass.

fantasy sounds amazing to me.

how do i ask her?

how do I ask my friends if theyd be down?

your such a cuck

I have this fantasy too. Except my wife is petite and I want her taken advantage of. I told her about the fantasy of having another guy help me fill her holes One day while we were fucking and she thought it was hot.

Maybe you won't have to tell her. If you and your friends are in on it, create a situation and have it be natural for her to want everyones cum sprayed on her.

idk how id do that

Moar

Do you have any of her in the same type of panties as the first picture?

Why? Idk why people do this shit
Anyway just ask your friends , hey guys you wanna jerk of to my girl and cum on her ass? Easy moron

seems an odd question to ask them

mention how you want to finish on her booty more and more, then gradually build up to wanting her ass to be glazed with cum, totally smothered, maybe soon after start suggesting to her a few trusted people help fulfill your fantasy of her ass covered with hot creamy fresh cum

ask her during sex if she wants to be watched
ask your friends what they think of her ass, etc..

could work, she does like when i blow on it

ive asked about being watched shes not sure

location?

west coast

sux2suck

o

Fuck off with this copy pasta. Go to fucking Craigslist and hire black bulls to aid you in your cuck fantasies already.

aint copy pasta i just like to ask

literally copied it and pasted it from an earlier post.
Weather or not you posted that one as well, its still copy pasta.

its not literally copy pasted, look at the text.

Can you give her a huge wedgie?

That ass is fine. Would gladly bend her over, spank her raw, and humiliate.

Still "copied", and still as cancerous.

sounds hot, cum on it?

not sure if shed let anyone spank it but probably

Maybe start planting the idea with your friends using alcohol and some lewd comments about a hot girl or two you've seen (girl at the bar with huge tits, some chick at work/school, some celebrity slut). Then start SLOWLY steering the conversation to other girls you all know or have seen and start phrasing it more as "what do you guys think of ___? (or ___'s tits/ass/legs/new revealing article of clothing)" (not your gf yet)

think he an heroed

nah im here

liar ur one of the bulls he hired.

Then on another occasion (again, alcohol helps), start it up when you all see some chick worth looking at, steer the conversation again and bring up your gf. Have a semi-safe and a couple sexy ones. "Then you ought to like this...". Show pics, wait again, and escalate the conversation next time by talking about what she'd likes in bed. That should get you on the green or pretty close.

so cal?