/stg/ - INVASION edition

/Stranger Things General/ - Help! The Hue's are coming edition

>Previously on the last episode of /stg/

El posting stock at an all time high, High Quality El's abound, RUNAWAY, Millie snapchat, /ourguy/ on suicide watch, t. reddit, Fucking Brazilians, BRAZIL LOVES YOU COME TO BRAZIL!

>Previously on the past episodes of /stg/

There's no turning back, senpai.

LET'S DO THIS!

------------------------------------------------

I bring presents, but they are old:

>Mike...
streamable.com/e7ki

>To Be Continued
streamable.com/3gac

>To Be Continued 2
streamable.com/2r18

Has the El supercut become the new Half-Life 3? Stay tuned!

--------------------------------------------

Discuss the show, fend off the BR horde.

Keep your El's secret, keep them safe. But post them regardless.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/milliebobbybbr/status/759129051491545088
reddit.com/r/StrangerThings/comments/4vfnza/as_someone_who_grew_up_in_the_70s80s_this_was_the/
reddit.com/user/Mofeux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did she died?

No.

I'm probably alone in this, but does anyone else think El is cute?

1/?

>/stg/
>edition
>tripfaggotry
>copy pasted OP

Oh boy, I didn't think it'd get this cancerous this fast. As expected of reddit things.

She's fucking disgusting what are you talking about?

I-i-it's not like I think she's pretty or anything...

hahaha what the fuck

Proofs :(

Fuck you m8.

>stop enjoying things
>why dont people take Sup Forums as seriously as me

Why

Why did she say she liked the black actor more on snapchat?

>vore

no

they didn't really do it did they

did they?

no

please

PLEASE

Hop putting Eggos in the box at the end is proof enough for me.

I was the first one who created the OP format, so yeah. I didn't copy shit. Anoncap took what I had and made the last general after the one before it.

t. reddit

STOPPP

it begins

B

Why does there have to be a "general" thread?

Get on my level boys

>To Be Continued
I actually learned this bit of guitar after watching JoJo. I play it before I go to bed now.

Mike trapping scene when

r*ddit needs it's own little hugbox with its cancerous tripfaggers to """discuss""" the show.

Because otherwise you end up with 5 threads on the front page about this with like 20 replies each. That's shit, you don't want that.

tbqhwyf the cosmic horror part of the show was the best. It was a better Silent Hill adaptation than the Silent Hill movies.

The fact that there is this other world that is parallel to our own and it has always been there, and presumably this horrible monster has always been there too... really fucking spooky.

They was joking around or something, Gaten did one thing, Caleb copied it I think is what I heard

>watching it on that
i understand you're going for aesthetics, but fite me.

twitter.com/milliebobbybbr/status/759129051491545088

Madman

Because the show is probably the most popular show on the internet right now, this board was clogged full of posts about it before the generals started.

Oh, it's a thread where people post images of a little girl and don't actually discuss the show.

My bad, back to veddit then

I don't know, why the fuck does got have an eternal general? Before /stg/ there were always like 3-4 Stranger Things threads up at the same time. So why not consolidate?

Fucking reddit couldn't handle our level of El posting. And I encourage all of the fellow 50% to tripfag so we can El into oblivion until season 2 comes out.

Generals are different each time. Sometimes we get pedos, sometimes we get good discussion, sometimes people just post Els.

Go away if you don't like the show.

Just like an imageboard is intended to be like, Mr. Reddit.

So you'd prefer this whole board be about Stranger Things rather than just having a general for containment?

You know what, you're actually right. The last general was honestly El posting overload.

So fucking talk about the show then.

Take it from a guy that's been on and off these generals for the last 24 hours, they're not all the same.

But that wouldn't happen moron. You think there's enough active ST posters at any one time to actually fill the entire board with threads? Naturally only a few would even get past 20 replies the rest would just get bumped off naturally.

You stole this from reddit you fucking fag.
reddit.com/r/StrangerThings/comments/4vfnza/as_someone_who_grew_up_in_the_70s80s_this_was_the/

Except for the fact that it has been happening for the past week.

I posted it on reddit you fucking fag

X-posed

reddit.com/user/Mofeux
Been a redditor for some time, have we?

You actually have no idea what you're talking about. You only think it's happening because you're a catalog babby who thinks threads at 20 posts on page 7 is an """active""" thread. Just don't bother you're so blatantly new it's disgusting.

We've gone through multiple generals already, so there's apparently a need. It's not like these threads get made and they die instantly.

Okay, how about we actually talk abut the show for once:

I had a theory about the upside down. You know how Will was in there for about a week? I was thinking the only way he survived was becaJESUS CHRIST EL IS FUCKING CUTE!

Yes

>"""active"""

I've seen you in these threads multiple times over the past days. That's a dead giveaway m8.

On a serious note, his surviving isn't unfathomable.
During the scene at the sink in episode 8, we see the tap water running in the upside down.
The body can go a long time without food, and he seemed pretty malnourished.
So maybe he just snuck into the house to drink whenever he was thirsty and just ate nothing.

Hebe?

no, stop
you are why the rest of the board hates us

He also took the gun with him and was at his house when it took him, he'd know plenty of hiding spots, and they deliberately showed how resourceful he is with the chase scene.

Won't have any new content until tomorrow morning.
So I'm going to repost a few screenshots and take off.

Well, if it's any indication, Hop leaving El food in that dropbox in the woods could be a sign that food in the real world somehow transfers over to the upside down.

Millie is flat, FLAT

Not to be lewd but, that fucking camel toe.
I know it's just the suit, but that's pretty damn funny.

yes

>it's a tripfags spam images to keep thread alive episode

Sage.

>it's a milliefags and hebeshits invade again episode
how distasteful

Or I could just reply to you.
Wait- I'll do both.

>it's a forced circlejerk general episode

Seen too many of these lately

reminder that when benny gave el the big tshirt to change into he probably got flashed in the most major of ways.
that's probably when he reeeaaaaally figured out something was seriously wrong with this kid.

I actually had not thought about that.
You're probably absolutely right, though.

What do you think he did with the hospital gown she was wearing? Did he take it out back and take a good whiff? I know I would have.

I bet in S2 the lab will be turned into an Upside Down research facility with Hopper at the helm.

except you're a weirdo who sniffs peoples' clothes for sexual enjoyment, pedo or otherwise.
that's just gross any way you swing it.

he probably just threw it away.

Alright, I'm out.
I'll be back tomorrow with more 4K screenshots, if there's a general up.

OH FUCK, I'M ROCK HARD RN

Forgot last image.
NOW I'm out.

Yeah, that's pretty damn lewd user.

Thanks for supporting the general, senpais!

It basically turned into an upside down research facility. The main gate was right in the middle of it. But I don't know if they can even go back and contain it.

I'm guessing this one might still be up. But I'll make one if I get on and there isn't one.

>trap el
>ever
>EVERRR
not okay

stop

so young and already into watersports, what a deviant little girl :3

how do we permanently stop the hebeshits?

One guy in a previous thread said that if El was trapped in the upside down, she would have no way of getting back out, because the only portal is in DoE central.

Ban /stg/ generals

We post mike

how without doing that?

Add some of their common vocab to your filter.

El opened up the main portal basically by accident. Why couldn't she purposely open up smaller gates from inside the upside down? The monster could do it.

I don't think those types of posts are allowed on reddit. Maybe you should head back there?

What about the small gate in the tree that Nancy goes through? Is it closed is it still open?

An idea for this is that the original portal was created because El and the monster touched minds, and it wasn't created intentionally by either party.

I don't even know what the fuck hebeshit is, but if it's anything to do with El posting, ST threads wouldn't even survive without it.

Mike is always welcome. We need more actually. the Husbando general was kind of disappointing desu.

That was temporary, they showed it closing, just like the one Hopper saw in the Byers shed.

Some Stephen King fag said that the initial contact weakened the walls between dimensions. The monster doesn't make portals, it just walks through "soft spots" between the realities.

>ST threads wouldn't even survive without it.
Maybe that's a sign that you don't need a general, isn't it tripfag-kun~

Would you want El threads splattered across the catalog, or rather it be contained within a general? What the fuck is the big deal about having a general? You can talk about whatever the hell there is to talk about Stranger Things. I'm not stopping anything.

El posting just happens to be a prominent part of it. Not necessarily at these late hours though.

hebeshits are the ones who ride the line between pedoshit and El posting
El posting is good and fine, if a little repetitive and boring

So what is the exact nature of the upside down? Does it mirror what is built in our world or is it a parallel world where someone created monsters and they slaughtered everyone leaving the town abandoned?

>tripfag vehemently defends his hugbox

You can't make this shit up

millieposters also qualify as hebeshits in my book

>Hey user, show us your dick!

What do?

It's a mirror world.

Sounds dangerous, like living on the edge.

But I agree, it gets repetitive until some new shit pops up.. And this is coming from one of the original El posters. But I am compelled to continue.

It's the shadow vale, a dark and evil mirror of our own world.

oh dear, would you look at that. thats the best glimpse of millie pits ive seen to date *saved*

see, this and this is what hebeshit is.
avoid hebeshit, ignore hebeshit, berate hebeshit if it's persistent.

I'd do anything to cum on her armpits tbqhwy

>But I agree, it gets repetitive until some new shit pops up.

I watched the show about a week ago and have discussed pretty much everything I wanted to discuss about it now. I come to these threads to see if anyone has new ideas about the show. An episodic release rather than dumping all the episodes at once would give people more time to talk about stuff. I hope they do that with season 2.

Netflix are never going to do that.

I am defending it, I WILL DIE DEFENDING IT. If you don't like seeing this god damn qt buzzcut MKULTRA princess in a dress posted then I can't help you fampais.