/anco/

What took them so fucking long?

This is by far the best thing they've put out since Sung Tongs.

Going to listen to it right now, it's on Spotify.

I will judge if they returned to their kino roots.

Man of oil is so good

They absolutely did.

I would consider it a mix between Transverse Temporal Gyrus, Campfire Songs and Sung Tongs

It really is. They come up with some creative melodies

>he doesn't like Strawberry Jam

Except it's actually in reverse, liking Strawberry Jam and Feels is a massive pleb indicator.

MAN OF OIL IS CONFIRMED KINO

Selection of a Place is De Soto De Sun tier.

I'd say more of an Oddsac, Campfire Songs, and Pullhair Rubeye type sound.

>he doesn't like Stawberry Jam AND Feels

>he doesn't like every single anco album

Why can't I buy Spirit they've gone CD anywhere

It's a mix of Pullhair, Campfire, and even a bit of HCTI. All 3 of which are my favourites. Definitely top tier AnCo

>MRW Panda is officially the worst member

Panda is the worst because he tries to shoehorn his goofy Person Pitch bounce house sound into everything they try to do.

reply if youre seeing anco this month

Seeing them in Charlottesville. It's gonna be sweet.

Enjoy.....the majority of the setlist being stuff from PW with an odd track from SJ or MPP? I don't know. Enjoy garbage!

June, I've seen them 2 times and both times I couldn't relax and enjoy them. I was overthinking everything and it kind of ruined the shows. I'm not an anxious man usually. How do I just enjoy them live?

lol

i saw them BEFORE the painters and new stuff - still great. had loch raven, bees, 2 MPP tracks and lots of old tracks in it

stay salty user

Seeing them in New Haven. Alone.

kek, iktf grew up in CT

could you guys be any more embarassing?

t. cringe

I already saw them on November 4th, they played a bunch of Painting With (which I loved btw) and some older tunes like Loch Raven, Guys Eyes, Kids on Holiday, Brother Sport. It was a great show. So yes, I will enjoy what you might call "garbage".

I don't know man. What is there to think about? Just fucking listen to the music, get hype when they transition into something from an older album. They teased Alvin Row at a show I went to but they didn't actually end up playing it. I was bummed.

anco blows lmao, fucking fags and their indie whine trash

Don't feel bad man, I showed all 3 of my friends Anco and no one wants to go with me, and now I'm driving to new haven, alone, again.

Converge plays like a week later and I can definitely grab someone for that though.

Is this on Apple Music?

>goes into other threads about bands they don't like just to shit on them.

you must be a fun person.

>I woke to sweats in the night
>Strange sensation to be alive
>I find it so hard to tell you
>I'm afraid to forget the smell of you

lol

These got lyrics?? I wasn't too busy to hear it if it didn't have lyrics.

Yes

>Alone

>/anco/ general

Hell yeah

Also why the fuck do people on Sup Forums like U2 now?

poptimists devoling into dadrock apologists.

A decent amount of younger people only hated them because of South Park, then when they were on the Kendrick album those kids found out they actually liked U2