Why does Sup Forums hate Casey Neistat

Why does Sup Forums hate Casey Neistat.

His vlogs are GOAT.

Who?

>2016
>not knowing who casey neistat is

why does reddit think i know who that is?

I didnt know Sup Forums hated him, but I HATE his being with the passion of a million islamic radicals. His nose, his voice, his ugly wife, the titles to his videos, his meme music, literally nothing happens during the videos. And, I mean nothing, I am a decent person but if there is anyone I want to see die very badly it's Casey Neistat. I hate his being, his life and his ugly wife.

This isnt tv or movie related. KYS.

Is that a toy nose you buy in a prank store?

>"you can be anything you want without even graduating high school as long as you have multi-million dollar trust fund" the person

Why do you hate him so much?

desu I hate the titles to his vids as well but thats about it.

>literally nothing happens during the videos
lol just lol.

he has mild progeria

what trust fund

he used to be good, but he overacts in his vlogs all the time now because his main audience is teenagers

he still does some good stuff, but meh overall

his wife gives me a boner though

Because nothing happens during his videos, there was one video where he had to buy groceries and mow the lawn. He did none of those things. He went to the beach instead. His family doesn't get to eat and his lawn looks like shit because so he can go to the beach. I hate his nose. And how meaningless his channel is.

>disgusting face
>ugly wife
>click bait faggot
>shills everything

my fucking god do I hate his face and I cant wait for people to defend him, just so I can hate them too.

watch that vlog in OP. its reminiscent of his old vlogs

>2016
>caring who casey neistat is

whats wrong with his face you anti-s*mite

his big JEWISH nose literally enrages me

yeah it was okay, his best eps are when he clearly has a story to tell, rather than just walking around talking about how hard he works flying drones around NYC

... just... don't watch his videos... ?

really?

>lol

top haha

>>>reddit

what does that have to do with anything we are talking about

he and candice are jews and candice's family profited off apartheid

He's a libcuck and looks like a goblinoid

What even got him this level of attention? I just can't figure out where he gets all his money and fans from.

all user created youtube content is useless vapid masturbatory bullshit for adhd twelve year olds or adults working at the same capacity, there is nothing that is created for that medium that has any genuine entertainment or educational value. even the instructional videos meander around for a fucking hour of ums and uhs and unnecessary over-explanation. you could go and read how to do anything in those videos in a fraction of the time, they exist just for the benefit of the people making them and illiterates.

It blows my mind that people care and follow these youtubers. I really believe you either have to be a young brainless teenager or someone who has a life which is boring and uninteresting so they watch a youtuber who seems to have a more interesting life than theirs

Even worse is Twitch streamers and the donation/sub culture

We were asked our opinion on him. Telling us to not watch them is not an argument

It's a simple form of escapism for depressed people

He is a JEW

How the fuck did this guy get a HBO series?

is that another shitty clickbait headline or did this faggot finally fuck off?

.... just... fuck off?

ok?

am I the only one who thinks he looks like a young Kissinger without his glasses

>His constant shilling for boosted board and now that juice place (among others)

>Constantly breaking expensive equipment for no reason.

>Turns up late to everything with that stupid blase modern business man attitude - we get it you're cool and hip and don't wear a tie.

>His app seems like complete shit and the complete opposite to what he does for a living.

>Click bait titles / thumbnails

The list goes on.

Jewish connections.

I don't understand why people watch him, he has the charisma of a crusty jizz towel and his videos mainly consist of him being rich and doing rich hipster things like buying expensive sunglasses, shaving off the logo and dippng it in paint.

If I wanted to be reminded of how poor I am I would just stare at my bank balance

Im back, I have slept and am now rejuvanated. I HATE HIM. I HATE HIS NOSE,HIS UGLY NOSE,STUPID BIG JEW NOSE. HIS UGLY WIFE. HIS MEANINGLESS EXSISTENCE. HIS RETARDED CHILD. HIS VOICE. HIS EDGINESS. I HATE CASEY NEISTAT.

>*insert social interaction with black/non-white guy*
>"i love that guy. please are so NICE here heheheh"
>entire circle of friends is upperclass pseudointellectual jews

Every video.

oh god, seriously. i had to google this guy. please dont shrill this fucking nobody here

I AM BACK, I HATE HIM.
HE IS SO FAKE AND USELESS I TRULY PRAY TO THE LORD THAT HE FALLS ASLEEP TO NEVER RETURN.

I genuinely doubt this guy is as happy as he comes across. He records so much of his life, spends literally all day long doing video production related things, he must be completely vacant during most of these "beautiful" things he experiences.

Don't get me wrong, I'm jealous of the dudes lifestyle, I'm not just projecting here. But, practice some fucking modesty, his videos are questionably well made for his output. Does he ever just turn off and enjoy the moment with anyone in his family or is he constantly thinking about his job?

There's just no way this is a good way to balance your life, I refuse to believe it. It's gotta be a massive strain on his relationship with his wife and daughter.

I TRULY PRAY HIS FAMILY DIES

>I wear glasses indoors and all the time because of a Jack Nicholson quote

This is why I hate him. He doesn't admit it's because he's ugly as fuck and terrifying to look at. He says he wears them in videos so you don't notice him looking to the side instead of directly into the camera, and I understand that. But apparently he wears them ALL THE TIME indoors and out, when not on camera.

I've wondered this too, his enthusiasm and work ethic are impressive - but it seems like hes over compensating for something.

Probably something deep-seeded to do with being adopted.

HIS BIG UGLY NOSE HAS ACTUALLY GAVE ME A STOMACH VIRUS. MY STOMACH REALLY HURTS.

He looks like any crack/meth head you can find under your local bridge

I don't know why this wario kike shows up in my recommendations, i've never clicked on one of his videos

JEW NOSE.

>someone who has a life which is boring and uninteresting so they watch a youtuber who seems to have a more interesting life than theirs

that's me

He is proof that it doesn't matter what your face looks like

LITERALLY NOT SHOPPED

I watch him for the same reason as KFCHD - video production quality.

I literally feel a pit in my stomach whenever I look at him. He is so fucking ugly, past the point of distraction and into physical discomfort.

goddamn that's an ugly jew, who is he, nevermind I don't give a fuck

Because I hate the clickbait bullshit and he seems like an annoying douche.
>this is my LAST video ever.

admirable levels of pretension
he makes fucking youtube vlogs and acts as if its the sopranos or some shit, everything about his videos scream I LOVE MYSELF. i'm jealous, i wish i had his level of ego and confidence
also his wife undoubtedly hates blacks so idk why Sup Forums doesn't love her

>he makes fucking youtube vlogs and acts as if its the sopranos or some shit

this is what really irks me
he acts like he's some super busy hot shot guy when his crowning achievement is a 5 minute video of him falling on his bicycle over and over

I used to watch him and after a few weeks, I felt he was all pointless. He's attitude over the time has gotten worse. I think he is just superior to the packaging on the mail he receives. I like his son, wife and daughter.

Does he really do this shit? Holy fuck, what a faggot.

>also his wife undoubtedly hates blacks so idk why Sup Forums doesn't love her

Well, she's a (((White) South African from a wealthy family so that's probably why she does. Although Casey's attempts to show how much he loves black people is pathetic.

warriors, come out and pla-ii-ay

Reminder that youtube peaked in 2008-2009. No one is worth subscribing to or watching videos past this point in time for. It's literally all the same nauseating shit.

>Casey Neistat?

More like Casey Narcissit amirite?

I dislike how hecalls his vlogs movies, and vlogging moviemaking. They're youtube videos, get your head out of your ass.

they are short movies tho

every vlogger tries to do what he does

I just discovered his channel and have been watching a lot of his videos recently.

I feel like I watch him out of jealousy though, because I live in a third world shithole and that guy pretty much travels every other day.
I've never had the opportunity to go on vacation so, as sad as it sounds, I watch his videos as a replacement for that, I guess.

But the one thing that really fucking bugs me is his girlfriend or wife or whatever. They have money, they have each other, they have nice lives, how in the FUCK does she manage to look so unimpressed by everything 24/7?
I think the only video where she didn't act like a robot was when she got drunk on sake or some shit.

I really dislike her, and for once it has nothing to do with me being a misogynist.

/thread

casey neistat.

tom sachs apprentice

>someone who has a life which is boring and uninteresting so they watch a youtuber who seems to have a more interesting life than theirs
See Like pottery.

Casey Neistat is a spoiled brat that enjoys the attention because it gives him something to do everyday. When he was a poor degenerate in the shitty part of New York he spent his time recording degenerate artist shit and washing dishes like a jew.

He got lucky with a stupid HBO series and made millions. He did nothing but film pranks for 15 years and then he started uploading everyday.

I can tell the satisfaction he gets from making videos comes solely from him showing the places he has been that YOU will never be.

He is also a massive shill that sellouts out all the time.

In conclusion, Casey Neistat is a literal New York jew with a wife that sells Diamond JEWlery and makes thousands of dollars recording himself do stupid shit on video.

>when you realise all the products and gifts people send him and he throws around could set someone up for life.

>sell your show to HBO
>make ads for New York small business
>get Youtube cash on the side
>take Youtube seriously, make 2-3 million views a day (at least 3000 a day, that's a low estimate)
>get funding for your stupid app idea
>marry the daughter of a rich doctor from South Africa

It's not that hard to understand. He's had some success. He does have a style, although it only lends to small videos, which is why I think it's hilarious that he always acts like it's his CHOICE not to make feature films.

What is attractive, really, is his life style. He is an adult but lives the life of a teenager of a rich college student most of the time. He can take a vacation whenever he wants to, hangs out with his freelancing friends all of the time and has a lot of moeny to do stupid shit all day. I mean, at the end of the day, these are only 20 minutes out of his day and I'm sure he spends a lot of time with his kid and wife that we dont get to see but ultimately he doesnt really work that hard. It's about discipline, and that can be hard, but it's not hard work. ANswering emails and managing your cool life isn't hard work .

ahahahahahahah omfg that is so true.
never really noticed that.

best opinion itt

He's ugly, yes. But he has a good hairline for being 35 years old.

>ahahahahahahah omfg
Get. The fuck. Out.

He's proof that my time in the gym is time wasted.

I'm still going to be ugly like this guy, and without the money.

>and without the money
With that mentality, yes.

He has a mild progeria?? Source on that?

>I've never had the opportunity to go on vacation so I watch his videos as a replacement for that
This kills the man

his youtube channel wasn't monetized before late last year.

he's a vip at Samsung and Mercedes already. if he wanted to truly sell out he could step into a cushy consultant job getting a >$1M salary from at least 20+ different fortune 500 companies.

He could also certainly get at least $10M funding if he did a kickstarter for a real film project if he wanted to go that route. Not that he'd need to though, he'd get investors easily.

He's good at making appealing videos that take into consideration the modern persons short attention span. Great at editing etc. He's good at what he does is basically the thing

You can tell she comes from a spoiled background, I really dislike her aswell

also power ranking is: wife >>>>>> little kid > casey > big kid

wife is based as fuck

>He actually likes the wife

Hey Casey

JIDF SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE TODAY NYAH MEAN

I hated his face in the beginning. Got into his videos a while back but it gets so damn repetitive over time. He's like a talking parrot - repeating the same shit and telling his little "life story."

Does have a good life tho

the only shill here is the guy bumping the thread with "i hate casey" shit. noone is that autistic

reality my friend. be a networking jew in nyc with some talent and the whole world is open for you.

He really needs to find a way to surgically attach his sunglasses to his face, or invest in one of these.

I'll be damned.

>monetize your video
>make between $1,000 and $2,000 per video
>get a sponsor on your video
>make upwards of $10,000-$20,000 for that video

I can't blame him for shilling constantly when he gets those sorts of results. Sponsorships blow ad revenue out of the water every time. Like getting paid $500 for showcasing a camera to 10,000 viewers. A monetized video with 10,000 views would have only gotten me around $25 max.

Not monetized until recently. But he does make an outrageous sum of dollarydoos.

I never knew he had a HBO series and that HBO payed 2 million for it, what the fuck. No wonder HBO is losing ground to netflix.

Click bait trash.

Garbage videos that appeal to simple minded lonely teens and young adults.

Absolutely nothing of value.

If you watch these videos. Kys.

married fag here

if this wet look gonzo looking fuck can get a 5 you can too