How to get rid of hemorrhoids? Don't wanna have a doc inspect my butthole

How to get rid of hemorrhoids? Don't wanna have a doc inspect my butthole

Vaseline and patience.

A hot knife and confidence

Vaseline? That's it? Do I apply it like once a day?

Drink water and shove preparation H sapositories up your ass. Get the cream too and rub it around your asshole. Also your gonna need to stay off your feet or your asshole is gonna fall more out.

thanks dawg, going to try out preparation h

If you use suppositories, and you need to fart, make sure you get to a toilet and fart over the toilet, otherwise you're gonna have shit-smelling melted butter all over your underwear.

And I mean even just a little fart.

Thanks for the tip

I just realized, does Preparation H smell? Like if I put it on, will people at work notice?

Nah. It's smells a little, but it's no big deal. Also, you're gonna wanna get over a toilet like all day. I don't mean the first time you fart that day. I mean EVERY time you fart. It'll probably be safe again after 24 hours, but you really want to be diligent about not farting in your pants.

I have REALLY bad hemorrhoids. I bleed every time I shit... and I REFUSE to go to the doctor. I use Preparation H, but it only helps a little.

Oh yeah if you just use the ointment, you don't need to worry about farting. That's just the suppositories.

get preparation H or any other hemorrhoid relieving creme off the shelf at any grocery store medical aisle.

Oh, got it

was just thinking about using Preparation H unless there's a suppository you could recommend

Do you actually see the hemorrhoid and/or feel it? How much pain is there? Or is it only blood?

no blood at all, I can see a lump in a small part of my butthole

noticed it started to hurt after I took a painful shit

PH comes in 3 forms -- oil-based ointment for internal and external use, cream for external use, and suppositories. The cream has painkillers in it.

Sitz baths
Fiber in diet
Dont scratch no matter what
Profit!

Tannis root

i'll go for the cream then, i want to shit in peace

yeah looking at adding benefiber to my diet now

I've heard eating more garlic and drinking more water helps.

Docusate sodium (over the counter stool-softener). Make sure it doesn't have stimulants in it. Plenty of water. If prep H doesn't work, you might need a doctor to prescribe you Anusol or something stronger.

Wipe your butt with wipes not paper

I use Preparation H and Benefiber.

If you go to a doctor pick a female with slender fingers
Source: i got fingered by this hot chick and a like it!!

cream, pads, baby wipes, warm baths, and epsom salt packs as a last resort. you dont want the fucker to thrombose and clot.

Wash your ass

I feel you OP, I've been dealing with mine since last week....

Just wait until Trumpcare kicks in

Not only will you see the doctor free of charge, they'll give you a $100 bill as you're leaving the office

I was born with thick skin

Keep your food intake in the soft area

Veg and lots of fruits

When shitting make sure to close that crack to make it smaller

Stretching that shit would open it again

I accidentally popped mine in the shower, didn't even know I had one until the blood started running down my leg.