I just watched the Predator and liked it are any of the sequels any good?

I just watched the Predator and liked it are any of the sequels any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's only one and it's quite good.

No, watch Alien vs Predator for fun monsterfightkino.

Don't fall for the Predator 2 meme that Sup Forums claims to be good.

It's not.

Just 2 and avp

kys

predators

this

Why did Arnold cucknegger refuse to return for predator 2?

Because of the shitty script, probably.

I'd rather sit through danny glover being a crotchety old policeman than have to deal with the doofier donut steel preds and that ugly hook nosed jew on screen for 90 minutes.

Because he thought bringing the predator into a populated area would just fuck up the movie.
When you're isolated in the jungle being hunted by the Predator it's scary, when you can literally just say "nah fuck it" get in a car and drive away it wrecks the movie.

WANT SOME CANDY?????

good point

the predator in 1 was stealthy, the one in two is more of an asshole. he likes to make a big entrance and gloat over opponents

Is predators 2010 good?

yes. second best.

>PG-13
>kino
Pick uno.

The predator in 1 should have been a elite he was good really good

Predator 2 is way better than Predator 1 in my opinion

Predator > Predators > > Predator 2 > > > > > > > > > > Being Raped in Prison > > > AvP > AvP:R

Why would Arnold become the leader of a group of predators?

I liked it.

That sounds so fucking ridiculous, i don't even know if it would be awesome or terrible.

No.

Unfortunately this. I would add one '>' after Predator 1 thou

He became consumed by the thrill

i was reading up on it. apparently it was the first movie to be scrutinized under the then new nc-17 rating so it was recut 20+ times. i was wondering why the action seemed to be so hacked to shit. also explains why you never see the other half of keys' body fall

>also explains why you never see the other half of keys' body fall

hah that always bugged me as a kid ever since I first saw it.

why?

>I just watched the Predator and liked it are any of the sequels any good?

Predator 2 and Predators are both good. Not as good as the original, of course, but definitely watchable and worthy followups. A forth is being made by Shane Black as we speak.

Predator 2 is surprisingly good for a sql.

AvP was way better than Predator 2

Predator: Dark Ages
it's a pretty good short

anyone remember the live tour?

Predators is hot garbage. Don't listen to anyone who recommends it, they have shit taste.

my mom cooked him eggs back in the day. dad was a musician in the south and had some ties to some wrestlers. now that i think back on it, i think she might have fucked him and i was just too young for her to say that.

I'd say just watch them all except maybe AvP Requiem. I never understood why but as this thread shows the community's pretty split on what constitutes a good Predator movie, some would argue the first is the only worth one. I personally like all 3 of them to whatever extent, and AvP is entertaining in it's silliness

t. Paul W. S. Anderson

this. also the hero is that scrawny ugly dyel kike.

Pretty much this, all the predator movies have some redeeming quality, but requiem is just complete trash.

A totally unnecessary movie. No one asked for another Predator sequel starring king Jew Adrian Brody and your progressive cast of characters including women, mexicans, asians, hispanics, and of course the evil white man serial killer. Predator dogs that were never canon before that movie and completely unnecessary. That totally retarded sequence with Lawrence Fishburn. In Predator 1 one predator wipes out an entire special forces unit except for Arnold yet on the predators home planet full of predators they are dropping like flies. Not to mention that ridiculous thing where the predators are fighting each other and Brody's terrible rehash of Arnold's lines from the original movie. I really don't see how people like that shitty movie. Everytime I see a sequel or a remake coming out I cringe. Why can't hollywood come up with something original.

Do not under any circumstances watch the AvP abortions. The quicker we all forget them then the quicker they will fade out of existence.

So only watch 1 and 2?

1 is good
2 is ok
AvP is exactly what you'd expect from a "versus" movie, up to you if you find that fun or not
Predators as you can see, everyone has a different opinion, i hated it when i first saw it, but after watching it again i don't really mind it, but it's kinda meh
Avoid Requiem, it's shit.

the one in 2 lets his spear head get discovered, and lets danny glover get his weapon and use it against him twice

he was probably someone's edgy dumbass little cousin or something they brought on a hunting trip

I SAID WATCH ALL OF 'EM REEEEEEEEEE

Better than the AvP movies but that is certainly no big feat.

>the PG-13 movie is better than the R movie

Not in this or any lifetime, logout until you're 18, kid.

Should have just made an adaption of Concrete Jungle desu

Predators '10 is the best one.

>tons of actors from all different backgrounds, each with an appropriately gruesome death scene
>feels more desperate and grim than other movies because they aren't even on earth
>expands the universe by putting them on a predator game reserve and showing off more stuff about how the predators hunt (does this way better than avp too)
>trying to cram every single action movie badass into one movie and killing them all was a pretty fun idea
>doesnt take itself too seriously like prometheus did, just delivers on the same type of content as the original but with better effects

>muh huge muscles

He looks just like a speshul fooces guy should look and is kinda pulling of the role. I know you don't like him, many don't, but at least be reasonable.

Predators is Transformers: Age of Extinction bad.

>fun monsterfight kino
umm that titles goes to this movie

Predator and Predators are the only good ones.
All of the others and both AvP crossovers are garbage.

>Predators
>good
Pick one famalafam

he was making lost action hero at that time.

I liked it. It was better than all of the other ones except the original.

You might even be his son.

I'm glad they're making another one

There has never been a good PG13 action flick.

This is fan made Predator film set during the Crusades, breddy gud

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I

The Dredd Predator cross over comic was pretty good

PREDATOR 10/10
PREDATOR 2 9/10
AVP 5/10
AVP2 4/10
PREDATORS 3/10

Predator 2 and Predators are good. AvP and AvP2 are shit.

No, he was making T2 at the time. Both it and Predator 2 came out in 91.

>predators worse than AvP and AvP2
kys

Thank you for the le random image.

Predators sucked ass

Don't fall for this faggots bullshit.
He's not correct.

>Want some candy?

ONLY WATCH 1 AND 2

Can any Predators hater give any reason why it sucked except "lol it sucked ass"?

yes

AvP is good m8,

AvP:R is the worst shit ever tough

jesus christ that was fucking retarded

So what's the correct order to watch the Predator films in?

read the thread you dumb fuck

>AvP is good

and Pretators, and the first AvP

No one says anything except lol it sucked though

Why do people hate AVPR?

The Predalien vomits multiple aliens into a pregnant woman's throat and they explode out of her. And a girl gets perforated by a big shuriken.

PREDATOR 10/10
PREDATOR 2 7/10
AVP 6/10
AVP2 3/10
PREDATORS 8/10

Predator: 10
Predator 2 : 8
AvP: 6
AvP R: 2
Predators: 8

Because Sup Forums is full of feminists.

I just felt underwhelmed during the whole movie, lack of interesting characters,
dude high school lmao
bad acting

PREDATORS 8/10
PREDATOR 7/10
PREDATOR 2 6/10
AVP 4/10
AVP2 2/10

Pacing all over the place, not enough AvP and too much "teenagers I don't care about running away from aliens"

The only memorable scenes were the father and son getting facehugged and the body horror implantation on the pregnant woman

AVP had all that, plus no blood and gore.

It's not like you have much choice. There is only Predator 2 and that's it. The 2nd one is actually pretty good.

In 2018 there will be a new one directed by Shane Black. That's something to look forward to.

Don't watch Predators. It's a shitty remake of the first, but stripped away all the mystery the Predator had and made it into a dumb action movie.

Cute.

Eh, it's pretty goofy. Not on the same level as the original.