Hey Sup Forums Ausfag here wondering if ordering a bong online from china could be dangerous as its illegal to own any...

Hey Sup Forums Ausfag here wondering if ordering a bong online from china could be dangerous as its illegal to own any weed paraphernalia. Is it worth doing? Also general bong/other weed paraphernalia thread. I'm looking at this one currently cos poorfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

findlaw.com.au/articles/4466/victoria-has-banned-the-bong-.aspx
ozbongs.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just convert your didgeridoo into one you cunt

send us a link
I´v ordered nice bongs thru ebay..
Eufag here

>its illegal to own any weed paraphernalia.

Like in any scenario? here in the states it isnt paraphernalia until youve smoked out of it and dirtied it with resin

our system thinks this is spam every time i try and post. never spammed in my life

even when i tried to shorten it

Buy something you can actually clean easy with rubbing alcohol.
Also greetings from California.

Are you serious? The Coles and Kmart complex near where I live has a keycutter set up but you can also buy bongs, zippos, knives, slingshots, all that shit. For 'decoration'.

Dont worry, its not ment to be for weed ;).., you can have it for decoration purposes.., so no troubles at borders..

dunno how they sell those since its "illegal to have any equipment in your possession which can be used to administer drugs"

you're fine, it isnt weed paraphernalia until it has been used to smoke weed.

nope kikes gon kike findlaw.com.au/articles/4466/victoria-has-banned-the-bong-.aspx

wow, such a faggot law...

Yes which is why im trying to find out if ordering a bong online is mostly free from risk

Which is why theyre marketed as decorative pieces

it's not a bong officer, it's a new age vase for umm flowers

hey man you dont have any bong stores in aussie?
im pretty sure theres an online one, here you go
ozbongs.com.au/

lucky you

i know of ozbongs and considering them but dhgate seems better value but was worried about the legality of importing a bong into aus

nahhh g that will be probably stopped at customs
best to get one thats shipped in aussie and theres fuck all risk

even also, in NZ we arent allowed them either but that doesnt stop some head shops from existing, there may be one in your town too

mind you i have the most basic of bongs and that set me back $60

Im in QLD and ive seen bongs for sale labeled as "water pipes' or just marked as tobacco products

What state are you in and how are you this retarded/underage? I just walk in cloud 9 and buy a big ole bong that's for "Tobacco use only".

shops that sell tobacco products, cigarettes, lighters ect usually have them sometimes in full view or otherwise under the counter especially if the owner is arab but OP is too cheap to buy there

I have that exact bong got it from dhgate. works great.

hippie detected

I legit just did this 3 weeks ago and it's been fucking awesome
Do it op

theres amad shosha like 10 mins down the road from me in lower hutt. Hundreds of bongs, shishas, pipes, grinders, vapes, bluntwraps you name it. All for tobacco only though ;).
And yes all ran by arabs

same in Sydney and they openly sell hooka pipes because they are legal. They sell "accessories"
as well which includes cones so obviously bongs are available if you ask. The local arab tobacco shop got busted selling ice pipes but they were for tobacco not ice LOL

It's not illegal you faggot.
Its only illegal if they have been used.
You can buy bongs at shops all around the country

yeah shosha just opened a store where i am so thats gonna put the local head shop out of business
shosha is just filled to the brim
still way more expensive then what i saw when i got to go to Toronto. you could even bring your weed with you and smoke out of a volcano. it wasnt legal when i was there but they just turn a blind eye

findlaw.com.au/articles/4466/victoria-has-banned-the-bong-.aspx
also

Exactly the same where I live in Tassie, right next to coles

Thats too vague to matter.
Prove it's not for tobacco.
Is a tobacco pipe now illegal, what about a shot glass?
Rolling papers must also be illegal now.

That's not australia you dick, that's just one faggot state that nobody likes

hit up pro art if you're in sydney lad, pretty much every and any billy you could want plus anything else you need, grinder, papers etc

Order a "tobacco pipe" from the States.

bookface/cloud9australia/

we have a fuck load of bong shops in perth cunt

It doesnt matter if its for tobacco and you're not very nice :(

Illegal to sell, not to own

im talking about importations also which is the only thing im asking about

not true, get with the times faggrot

thanks user ill do it then you from aus?

the state nobody likes kek so true

Kek, underrated post

if it's illegal to own any weed paraphernalia, why is there a shop in EVERY SINGLE SUBURB IN AUSTRALIA that sells bongs, rolling papers and cigarette lighters?

nah bro they say its for tabacco use only. i have a couple of glassys and they are mad worth picking one up, what state u from bro

who is he?

Nobody said aussies were smart

No Victoria, you get with the times

Youre a fuckin spastic cunt its not illegal I know plenty of bong shops around aus you fuckin spakka I bet youre from Frankston

hurr durrr if weed is illegal why is there a dealer in EVERY SINGLE SUBURB IN AUSTRALIA

Because it's only one state that has this retarded law

fuck you are dumb
It IS illegal
but it doesnt mean that gang members and the like can't grow the plants illegally. they just do it out of sight you moron

Fuck you drugo dumb cunts.
Some piece of shit stoner cut my hose the other day. But the really, really stupid thing is they cut the short length between the reel and the tap near the reel- but if they'd looked for 2 seconds they would've seen the other end was hanging loose because the connector broke and I'd taken it off, and they only would've had to cut once not twice.

you missed the point and still commented like a retarded stupid faggot that sucks too much on his daddy's cock and rims his dirty ass like a good little bitch boi that you are ya cunt.

what makes you think that this guy has any relation to the fag that cut your hose

rip hose anyway

What part of Australia mate?

just say its for tobacco. they cant prove its not if you keep it clean.

if you pay for shipping i can sell you a bong. i am in cali. i run a cannabis collective and we have a ton of glass.

how did i miss the point
also *her

nsw but i dont think thats relative to border customs checking packages

Just go to a shop and buy one it's fine man, I live in Melbourne and I got a nice one just the other day.

Do you know the name of the person who lived at your house before you? Get it shipped under their name, once delivered dont open it, just leave it for a week or two and see if anyone comes knocking. You have deniability since your name isnt anywhere on it and its unopened.

thats cool and all but im specifically asking about importation im aware there are stores that sell them

Just buy from ozbongs ya dumb gay scaredy cat

fuck

dhgate is that good good that's the site I use too great deals lol but mainly cheap Chinese glass. when you think about it any smoke shop near you is just selling you the same cheap Chinese glass for 1.5-2x the price so you may aswell just buy on dhgate and wait for it, it is not illegal unless it has been smoked from