Hey b what are your fetishes

hey b what are your fetishes

what gets you off

Other urls found in this thread:

rarescandals(dot)xyz/video/3134/rarescandals-18-yo-nice-teen-blackmailed-on-skype-by-friends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls pissing in their jeans after trying to hold it in and failing

reverse rape preferably if its a milf and a young guy also incest

wtf is reverse rape

It's when you reject someone who is begging you to fuck them

females rape guys

coo

so just regular rape, then

That's just rape

Yea but its just more of a term to describe it better

Asian

hungry furries eating fat cocks

That's not a fetish. It's common sense.

Feet

Short thick girls

holy shit what the fuck

how do you not wince nonstop when youare fapping?

I have a fetish for something I call a "Soul sucker"

>Soul suckers are an immortal female succubus

>they use souls of men to retain their demonic youth and beauty

>The soul sucker will kill you by stealing your life force as you cum inside it

>they store the excess (cum) in their tits

> any female ages 5-70 can be converted into a Soul sucker

>females are converted when a Soul sucker's demonic cum reaches their soul

>The soul sucker uses a special tube hidden in an orifice to secrete the demonic fluid into an orifice of a woman

>a Soul sucker will target any makes from ages 5-100

> The larger the breasts of the infected female, the greater number of souls she has stolen

> a Soul sucker will also attack females to steal their youth

> a Soul sucker can paralyze a victim with a special saliva

>The tubes in the vagina/anus can expand wide enough to swallow a human

> a Soul sucker can hypnosis if she stolen enough souls

Soul suckers are the last thing you want to fuck!

Taking advantage of a sleeping woman. Just something about them laying there slowly breathing or snoring. The thrill of groping their ass or fondling their breasts making sure not to wake them. And for some reason it's just not the same if they're unconscious. They HAVE to be asleep.
I've done it to so many friends of mine growing up and have even been caught a few times, but I do it again and again every time I'm given the opportunity.

why so young and so old? are you into that or is it just part of the fetish comminity

what happened when you were caught?

Furry feet/paws

Nerd girl feet probably stink

what do you mean

Huge natural tits

Damn why is being raped by a succubus such a hot fantasy?

This nigga know whats up

Yee

i mean you are witnessing a violence on the penis, and (assuming you have a penis too) you would wince looking at the damage

Leanne crow is not natural

Nonconsent situations. Not so much full-on raep. I've seen raep fantasy boards and that's a little out of my zone. Things like stripsearch, voyeurism, bmail, hypnosis/mind control, coercion/deception.

are you gay you sure are talking a lot about penises

Bbws and SSbbws

Guys in uniform
Dog cock
Horse cock

Blackmail. Specifically like on skype
Rarescandals has some good vids
But looking for some new shit

just answer the dang question please im not going to fall for the bait

That's the point

Why feet? I don't get it.

>be me a year ago around February
>ex was in a bad situation. Kicked out by her folks and staying with friends to get by
>she finally gets to me
>I'm a beta bitch so I say sure
>also because she had such an amazing body. Huge tits, huge ass, small waist as a result of losing chub. Hoping for pity sex
>never happens, unsurprisingly
>I still live with mother. It's a shitty 2 bedroom
>she sleeps in my room on floor (upgrades to air mattress later)
> sleeps on stomach. ass sticking out under covers.
>long story short I grope her fat ass every night for next 5 days
>again, unsurprisingly, she knew since night 2 and was understandably creeped out by it
>by night 6 we get into huge argument and is kicked out
>threatens to call cops. Nothing ever happens

I think back on that and think that I could've probably just held her captive. No one really cared about/liked her.

My nigga

This!

They're just attractive. It's called having a foot fetish.

they are meme pics i dont fap to them

Lots of cum in mouth and cum swallowing (gokkun)

How about ears?

gettin gay raped

That is one of the weirdest looking women I've ever seen.

She looks a bit like Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.

I like girls who eat thier own hair and puke it on other girls tits. And then kills a rabbitt and takes the fur as a wig.

You got any proof of that? Freeones says otherwise and I have never seen any scars.

Another story
>chilling with friends late at night
>get a call from a close female friend I've known for a while
>she lied to her folks about staying at a friend's house and actually needs a place to crash to prove her alibi. Actually went to a hair convention or some shit
>I say sure, not expecting anything to happen, really
>I turn out to be right
>we share my bed for simplicity sake
>I start getting hot and bothered by her breathing and snoring
>start to fondle her nice soft ass over her jeggings
>do this until daybreak then go to sleep.

She did this twice. The second time I got bold and she was wearing a loose shirt and facing toward me. When morning came I tried to lift it/fondle her bra and she caught me. I lied my way out of it but I still think she knew. She never talked to me as much after that point.

Women looking like those involved in my life when I grew up, friends mothers mostly, being as perverted as possible. Incest, beastiality, pedophilia, and molesting.

Been like that for 15-18 years now, doesn't seem to change.

Here you go, bastard.

Yes thats the best

I did that when I was 15 to a girl I fucking loved for years at school. Lisa S. We were at a friends house for a party/sleepover thing with no parents there, and we all crashed in the living room, about 7 of us.

I was on one couch, Lisa was over on a single seat, curled up, ass facing me.

I didn't sleep at all, because my dick was far too diamonds. At about 2am, I crept over to Lisa's seat, slipped my hand up under her blanket,and started fondling her arse.

She was wearing a short-ish skirt, so it wasn't much work to get under it and onto her panties.

From there, I slipped my fingers under and had my first ever touch of pussy and the bitch was fucking dripping wet. I was in heaven.

I guess she shifted, or something, because I pulled my hand out and scurried back to my sofa.

I sniffed and licked my fingers for fucking ages, thinking how awesome and lucky it was.

To this day, I wonder if she was awake. I'm sure she was. I can't imagine how you could finger a girls cunt and her not wake up.

We never spoke of it, she never gave me any signs that she knew it happened.

I found her on Facebook a couple of years ago, and we met up at a shitty reunion in a pub.

She turned into a fat cow.

True story.

P.S. I don't greentext.

are you a heemasex, or actual femanon?

Or other? J/K. There is no other.

I'm a dude

>Rarescandals has some good vids

A new pleasure!
Can you be a Sup Forumsro and post a link or 2 of some good ones?

Wow. So her tits got bigger over the years? Must be fake then.

Oh, and sometimes the fantasies is me starting sleep attack and they wake up and are into it.

I have a thing for gloves. Material doesn't really matter as long as they're tight fitting.

rarescandals(dot)xyz/video/3134/rarescandals-18-yo-nice-teen-blackmailed-on-skype-by-friends

>rarescandals(dot)xyz/video/3134/rarescandals-18-yo-nice-teen-blackmailed-on-skype-by-friends

thx, man.

Shit is good so far.

I wonder if it's real.

Here you go. No scars.

This is my fetish - normal, every day moms going braless around the house.

>I'm a faggot

FTFY

Wtf is this sand nigger spelling

BBW's

>No scars.
Ever heard of photoshop?

Or, even, good plastic surgery?

Or makeup?

Cos there ain't no fucking way in the world those jugs got that big naturally.

K

Chubbies big tits and squirters

cum eating instruction

gayyyyyYYYYYYYY

Unfalsifiable claims. You could say that about any chick with big natural tits. But if your only "proof" is that you can't believe they are real while everything indicates they are then I have no reason to believe you.

My Man

I don't know what grade you're in at school, but tits don't just continue to grow throughout adulthood, you know.

They aren't made of hair.

Tit's get yay big and then stop, barring pregnancy, or the bitch getting fatter and fatter.

Tits on a 20-something year old woman don't naturally go from a c cup to a d to a fucking double H or whatever the hell those silicon monstrosities are.

Take a fucking moment and think about it, please.

It's not gay since it's my own cum. Or do you consider giving yourself a handjob to be gay as well?

You know it.

>
>>rarescandals(dot)xyz/video/3134/rarescandals-18-yo-nice-teen-blackmailed-on-skype-by-friends

Just watched this to the end.

Her tears look real. She's either a fucking good actress, or an idiot for faling for whatever scam led her to Skype video call fuck herself with her face in shot.

Poor kid.

Did cum. 8/10

So are you pretending she's the only chick with tits that big who claims they are real? Or do you think all the other examples of natural huge tits are all liars as well simply because you cannot grasp that there are variations in human anatomy?

Hm... You're right! Maybe I should do just like Marilyn Manson and suck my own cock for now on! YES, I'll be able to suck cock and not being gay!

pigtails

I don't understand why you're still arguing.

Assuming that we are talking about the progression of photos from 726204496 that show the tits of presumably the same person growing from...fuck knows, EE in 2008 up to GODPLEASEHELPME size in 2015, whilst her midriff doesn't grow, are you ACTUALLY telling me that you believe that happened naturally?

You should also try fucking yourself in the ass with a huge dildo. But it should be a feminie-looking one of course.

Addressing your specific point, I do accept that there are natural huge tits in the world, obviously. As a Sup Forumstard, you'll be well aware of Ariel Winter's enormous fat knockers, that she developed THROUGH PUBERTY, as is the custom with human beings.

When they stopped growing, she had half of 'em sliced off.

If what you're saying is true, they'll grow back, and get even bigger as time passes.

No. They won't. Of course. You know this. This is just some weird troll thing.

Yeah dude, no homo!

Braided pigtails get me so hard. Pulling on them while she's giving head doubles the enjoyment.

I'm not the one saying that every human being's anatomy grows exactly the same way. You said that. I never claimed that this is how tits grow on every chick. But to say that this could never happen because it doesn't happen most of the time is simply close minded.

spit and tongues

You posted some great Asian tits, so nuff respec to ya, but the closed minded argument is nonsense.

You could say that someone could have their arm torn off by a komodo dragon, and it could spontaneously grow back, and if you disagree with me, you're just being closed minded.

It's been fun. I gotta go to sleep now.

kek. Nice strawman. Google Leanne Crow fake or real and just look how much evidence is there to support your opinion.

CFNM

Specifically the chicks getting fucked with their clothes on.

this

Scat

like this?

Girls watching me fap. I have no idea why. A girl watching me fap is more of a turn on than me watching them. How does that even make sense?

Yep. I don't get to very often, only when gf braids her hair that day anyway.

braces

Small penis humiliation