Anyone ever do this? I'm getting pretty much used to it...

Anyone ever do this? I'm getting pretty much used to it, people used to say I was disgusting but now they cant help themselves from trying out my delicacy. I eat these at the movies all the time. Post similar foods if you have em

Thought it was eggs...

Its fucking popcorn

WTF user

Lol no nobody in their right mind does that

Im gonna try this. Is it good?

Nigga wtf is that?

They're very delicious. Not quite as delicious as bananas & ketchup, but they're on a strong second place. I usually have this for breakfast, right before my morning jog. Healthy, as well.

>Bananas and ketchup

Ok now I know you're shitposting

What makes you think I am shitposting?

Y tho

get on my level nerds

Like you faggots even know food.

I've never tried a single thing posted on Sup Forums.
Why the fuck would anyone?!

I like eating classic lays with ketchup, and white rice with bananas

The fact this is an old pic

Haven't seen this thread in a while...welcome back, I guess?

I just ate a ham sandwish with some ketchup mayonese and fries, guess I'm on my way to your retard levels

pic related, dinner from a few hrs ago. its v8 boiled with iceberg lettuce, onions, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. i eat this fairly often

You need yo ass beat

i always crave really acidic foods and i like to drink v8 and im not picky so you can also boil it for instant tomato soup and i kind of just throw in what veggies i have. i know youre not supposed to boil iceberg lettuce but honestly i just really like to add it to stuff its like fresh crunchy chips of the vegetable world

i do this with eggs instead of pop corn
the best combo i do is with eggs + ham/bacon (sliced) + onions (sliced)

I like spaghetti with franks red hot and mayo mix as sauce
I don't know what it is but I always crave it

someone post the pic with the chicken burning on the stove

i too, eat spaghetti with franks red sauce. never tried with mayo, sounds interesting. do you just mix it into everything?

I do like 2 parts franks red 1 part mayo and mix that shit together, then throw it in the spaghetti

im going to try this next time i have all the ingredients laying around. thanks for the tip user!

I just finished eating a bowl of rice mince gravy veg etc with 1000 island and sweet chilli sauce.