ITT: Underrated albums from your favorite artists

ITT: Underrated albums from your favorite artists.

>The Bends
>Literally every song is 9/10 or 10/10
>Radiohead's exit from the grunge scene

every King Crimson album post Discipline. It's all good but people seem to think otherwise.

Its a 10/10 nothing less

agree with all these so far

>The Wall
>Underrated

best mf doom album imo

on here it is my dude

>Radiohead's exit from the grunge scene
>grunge

Bad music everywhere

The Bends was critically acclaimed for its time and remains a beloved rock record even now. You could argue that it's where Radiohead truly began and that Pablo Honey was actually the last On A Friday release. I mean yeah, Radiohead would continue to push past that record's boundaries but I don't think anyone in their right mind would say The Bends is a weak rock album. For what it is, it's excellent and certainly not underrated when viewed in its proper context.

>Literally every song is a 9/10 or 10/10
Sulk, Bulletproof and Bones exist though.

Bone yourself if you actually think this.

Spotted the pleb

Yeah I like this more than madvillainy

fa sho

Yeah the 11/10s. nice job user

Can you imagine if The Bends was never released and Radiohead just went straight from Pablo Honey into OK Computer?

imagine if they just released the bends instead of a moon shaped pool after that

>post underrated albums
>every album ITT has is widely popular and critically acclaimed across the board

good job

I'll start

Pablo Honey is the real underrated album, everyone loves The Bends user

I can see why people didn't give this album a chance since it came out less than a year after Raditude but I think it's really solid and consistent and doesn't rely on regressing to the band's original sound like EWBAITE did