I think I might shoot myself, been contemplating it for a while now, might do it tonight when everyone's sleeping again

I think I might shoot myself, been contemplating it for a while now, might do it tonight when everyone's sleeping again

dont do it man, its seriously not worth it. if you life is horrible have u thought about moving countries and starting a new one? just a thought

Why the fuck are you telling me?

do it faggot

Move to like Somalia land or Syria or shit. Isis would do a better job or ending it that yourself. Might even get a thrill while looking if ya get what I mean

Do something funny and news-worthy before you end yourself, lol. You have literally nothing to lose.

Pic related

What makes you go so far as to want to end your own life? Honestly you could do anything you want in your life, and you just want to end it. Find some friends, go out, start a hobby, draw pictures, anything.

I'm a fat ugly fuck and I can't draw for shit plus I have no ged or drivers license, idk how to make friends

23 is the worth years of your life for everyone. So kill yourself now before u get there.

Do it then. But just remember how it will affect those who may care about you. Your life isn't over until you choose it to be. If you truly want to die then put the gun in your mouth and do it, but contemplate it very seriously. I encourage you to make the decision you feel is the best

I'm gonna be 26 in May that's an old picture I don't like taking pictures of myself

This is all i'm saying, if you're willing to die anyways, what is stopping you from going out there and just fucking the next hot piece of ass you see?

Maybe that's the way you should "live"

You have a secret to yourself. "I can end this shit whenever i want"

So why not make every action you take from now on as if you are going to die tomorrow?

All the actions and talk you were afraid to pursue? That fear should be gone pal. You can now start a real life. The one where you're not a pussy!

Yea!

And fuck niggers!

Have you been aware? You got brothers and sisters who care, about what's gonna happen to you in a year from now.

It's not me preventing me from fucking hot girls it's them rejecting me that's preventing me

Lmao who?

Show me one person who cares

Just remember man your not the only person who's had these thoughts, I had them a few years ago and thankfully someone talked me out of it, best decision in my life was to not end it because being able to say I have a problem and fixing it made me a stronger and happier person

Fat
Go to gym, take the public transportation or better yet walk
Cant draw
Go to youtube and google and search drawing tutorials
Ugly, just highlight your attributes
Ged
Just study and take the test, prisoners get geda every day
Drivers license, study and take the test. 16 year olds do it everyday
Freinds
get a job and socialize and read self help books
The issues in your life are so easy to fix, they are sinply their because your lazy.
Theirs butn victums and people with deformaties put their that are not as lazy as you and they are making it in life

Listen to this guy, sex is over rated sometimes though, if your going to kill yourself why not just try every fucked up drug there is out there, who knows an acid tab might completely change your outlook or some shit

Baby I'll be there to shake your hand

Wtf is this bait? Your big but in a football player esq way not a slob walmart scooter driving way. Your body will transform so quickly and efficeintly if you just do 1.5 hours 5 days a week youl look good in less than a year

Gee if only I'd thought to just study and get my drivers license or ged, I have to learn how to parallel park and I have noone to teach me or take me and there is no public transportation in the country

yeah. that sort of training volume and you'll be doing really fucking well in a year
plus you'll be able to eat heartily

Be where?

1.5 hours are you on crack?

>I can't draw for shit
Seems like a legitimate reason to kill oneself

What the guy said is true, your problems are self-inflicted. I don't know your life, so why don't you fill us in on how you're still here, as in how do you remain under a roof?

At the land we share

I live with my parents my dad has severe osteoarthritis and my mom might have pancreatic cancer

If your 26 with nothing to do in life with no job or freinds theirs no excuse to not be able to work out lile that. Half hour cardio and a hour of weight lifting and other machines. Its only a hour and a half

Dude if you're gonna die tomorrow who cares if they say no

If you actually plan to live, you keep going till one says yes.

If not, just grab her by the pussy, make out, or grab her tit or something. And i'm telling you right now, that's all people do at the club already

Parents die thats part of everyones life. At least your not like joe dirt that had his parents leav him by a trash can. What country are you in colton?

There's a digital age version of that book just sayin

Tbh if youre going to do it do it youre just looking for attention i know times are tough and ive been thinking the same thing sometimes but do what you feel dont post about it to look for attention get help im sorry if this sounded mean or something

Theirs people that are molested on a daily basis by their parents like the whole arial castro situation and their not killing them selvs

I want a girl who doesn't go to the club and isn't a total whore

Yea but my parents are the only ones who ever loved me and I don't even know if that's true

This is bait. Fuck you colton

Girls go to clubs and are whores thats what they do, you need a woman, but more importantly you need to love your self first cuz noone wants a self loathing looser thats for sure

NO fuck you.

This post triggers me and irks me to pull the trigger even more

You have some who are trying to talk you out of it, some who probably want you to do it, and some, like me who don't really care one way or the other, as you're not the only one who has problems in life. We're all fucked up, but not many of us think of killing ourselves and blabbing about it on a message forum seeking attention!

I'm not gonna get help anywhere else faggot

This is fake. But if yohr are going to shoot yourself do it with a black or dark colord pillowcase over your head so your corpse wont be too grusome for your parebts to find and the brain matter wont go everywere and leave a mess. You realy think someone wants to clean up that shit dont be an asshole

At least commit suicide by partying fucking hard with whores and drugs. Go out charlie sheen style at least

You think I didn't already think of that faggot?

I'm hanging myself with a skimask

Please someone just talk to me about normies stuff

Why not shoot corrupt politicians? Make something of your useless life. Hell go kill a Koch brother or a Rothschild.

boring.... why not die as a mercenary in africa and live in VALLHALLA?

Killing other people isn't really my thing

my investment portfolios looking pretty weak

Atleast do something and not something as boring as shooting yourself wtf.. RISK IT ALL SINCE YOU WANT TO DIE ANYWAYS

I don't even wanna kill myself anymore I just want help

meditate, youtube , eckart tolle, RSD, learn your mind, dude do you even know how meaningless our lifes is?

Where you gonna shoot yourself? Try the big toe first... Test it out a little. See what you think.

this

Are you religious? If so. What the hell why not. But if not. Aren't you afraid of the nothingness? That's literally the only reason I haven't offed myself yet.

What a crybaby fuck. Do it OP.. Do.... IT..... NOWWWWWW!!!

I want to kill myself because I can't learn Russian.

Don't do it while they're sleeping you inconsiderate fuck. It will wake them up. Just do it while they're awake if they're going to be woken by it anyway.

if my name was colton is fucking end it too

life is precious

We need the live feed.... and popcorn.... fuck yeah!!

just use SURF dude

Hey what's up guys it's Scarce

No

I know a squealer when I see one and that's not a squealer. OP won't kill himself, he's just venting.

Globalists want to break your will and have this be the result. Don't let them win.

Hit the fucking gym and read about red pill.

they're always saying it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, so why doesn't everyone just do it? why would you ever take a temporary solution when you could have a permanent one??