This triggers the traitors to America

This triggers the traitors to America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBipMHCUXjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about people who love america but hate Donald trump ?

Trump =/= america
your shitposting

nazi lickspittle OP ashamed of orange turd-president's massive obvious failure. Sad!

If you love america you love President Trump.

that's how fascism starts user

Nah, libfag, that's how patriotism starts.

In Obamas farewell speech he argued that the wheels had already been set in motion by him and that the current citizens of the USA would be overtaken in numbers by foreigners and that the laws and nature of the republic would change once that happened. Trump is (hopefully) going to stop that. He is the last best chance we have to save the country.

>mental illness
get help please.

When any country imports hundreds of thousands of people from a vastly different culture in an extremely short amount of time they will form enclaves instead of assimilating to the host country.

why do these inbred hicks want Trump's baby dick in their ass so bad?

Lol. Those who are gay for Trump make me giggle. Undeserving of the title "faggot"

No, it triggers patriots. I don't know what third world-like shithole you live in like Mississippi where fucking siblings and relatives is common practice but try getting an education before Trump outlaws books and makes the practice science illegal.

Ironically I don't see anti trump people being triggered by posts, but trump supporters start chimping and throwing poo at the mere implication of possible disrespect towards dear leader.

Exactly what a fascist would say.

As a eurofag I'm jelly the US actually has balls and isn't afraid of change. I hate my continent

>found your video

youtu.be/jBipMHCUXjo

Sounds like you need some education, bigly.

Trump supporters, defend this.

>jew yorker detected

Triggers them to celebrate because their candidate won the election?

Not seeing where it says she wouldn't have to pay any additional tariffs because she's Trump's daughter...

That's not the point of the article numb-nuts, the point is the hypocrisy of the Trump's. He preaches American products and American jobs out of that anus of a mouth of his, while his family is doing deals and having products created overseas. If he wants to show solidarity for what he believes in, they need to bring those jobs back first before he bashes companies that have long term high CAPEX projects planned in other countries.

I'm glad that you admit that as it stands it is hypocritical and dishonest because at this time there are no tariffs. But the one thing that would make it at least palatable is if she paid tarriffs on it. So we agree on that

you bought the snake oil. These people are con artists and the suckers bought it. These people will fleece the entire country.

yeah Ivanka should make her clothes at one of americas many textile factories and should have made the switch immediately after the election regardless of contracts with her current suppliers

This is shit tier bait.

Ivanka Trump doesn't own a clothing factory that produces her branded stuff. You do know that right? R-r-r-ight? I mean you can't possibly be that stupid? Can you?

No, Ivanka hires a contracting company and orders shoes or whatever from them, and then she puts her name on them and takes care of advertising, brand names etc.

Contracting company then orders shoes from their US based reseller, and the reseller is obviously going to shop around for the cheapest order so they can maximize their profits, which happens to be China in this case.

>LMAO DRUMPF'S DUGHTER BUY TIES FROM CHINA, HAHAHAHA DRUMPF ROFTLMAO *FARTS* *CHOKES ON CHICKEN TENDIES*

I mean Jesus, the stupidity of some people, they just need to be genocided.

God Bless President Trump

She should have been doing this all along. Back in 2012 I backed several clothing startups who used ONLY American labor and textiles. and I don't have near the money that the trumps claim they have. But sometimes it's not about making every penny you can make, sometimes it's about personal integrity - and I understand Trump supporters don't understand what personal integrity is, it's like I'm trying to explain physics to a barnyard pig. But personal integrity is a thing. At least for some of us

This sort of stuff makes Trump supporters look insecure. For a bunch of people who 'won' you sure as fuck don't seem very happy and satisfied. It's the same with Brexit. Those who voted Leave 'won' but they're so fucking angry still. This desperation to prove that everything is going well is tragic and transparent.

In your mind, you genuinely believe you've justified the hypocrisy...don't you?

OP is a false flagger. In fact just about every single post on this website that makes trump supporters look like idiots or immature are false flagging.

lol if your gotcha moment is that his daughter uses textile factories in asia like every other designer on the planet then ill just let you have it

meanwhile Trump will be building a giant wall and deporting all the brown people so im happy

What about the moron Trump supporters who look like idiots in every other possible media outlet? What are they? Plants?

I have a degree in underwater basket weaving

>Right now it is more profitable for American companies to outsource their labor to other countries and I want to change that for the good of the American people

WAAAAAH TRUMP MADE INTELLIGENT BUSINESS DECISIONS BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT

The core issue, and Trump must understand this as well as anyone, is that it's PROFITABLE for companies to outsource to China and Mexico. Trump wants to change that. Who gives a flying fuck where his daughter's shitty clothes were made, much less before he was even President. If he turns buying and hiring American into the more prudent business decision for American companies, he won't have to take the moral high road. That road will take itself.

I can't fucking wait until Mexico is swimming in our shit.

Nice pic

>Minimum wage in America $7.25
>average hourly wage of a Cambodian textile worker $0.96

I have an MBA, but a four year old can comprehend the math. Unlike yourself.

No, but the international media deliberately makes cuts and edits to make us look bad. The majority of Trump supporters are intelligent but THEY won't show them, they just show idiots ranting about niggers and jews.

Just look at that conference with Andrea Merkel. They deliberately cornered him and asked unfair questions, then tried to use that to make it look like he has no idea what he's talking about. Most Americans are too smart to fall for it, though.

kek, you either inherited your daddy's money or must sustain yourself by huffing your own farts then, because no retard would pay ten times more for the same product and feel like he made the right business decision unless he was stuck so far up his ass he couldn't tell up from down.

If you wanted to give away your money, user. You could have invested in China and then just taken your profits and dumped them into a charity

In just a short 8-10 month period I have completely lost faith in almost all major new outlets. The shit they are spewing is almost as bad as WWII propaganda.

> Sure you keep telling yourself that m8

> You guys get so salty

I don't want america to be taken over by people from third world shitholes causing america to become a third world shithole whats hard to get

What you are saying is all well and good, but show people you mean what you say by doing it. Be proactive and not hide behind "Well, I was a business man doing things before, so..." how about "I am a successful business man and I will show you how it can be done here and be profitable for everyone"

Anything that triggers the libcucks makes me happy tbh

Has nothing to do with who's in the right or in the wrong in that case, and it doesn't make selling out to banks right, I just relish in the anguish of people I hate.

> Everything else is FAKE NEWS
> Muh conspiracies
> Must be the crab people and NASA

>Inbred sister fucker detected

Oh look at all these paid Russian shills

You're only cucking yourself by putting up with this establishment shill

> Trump is literally the thinnest-skinned man ever

So who do you trust for your news?
You say 'almost'? Does that mean you have faith in Fox?
What about Breitbart? Do you think they're more trustworthy?
Or do you only trust what you hear if it comes directly from the WH?

If I could get paid to Shill for Trump on Sup Forums I would do it 12 hours a day 7 days a week if it meant my bills got paid and I got fed, and that's a fact.

Unfortunately, not the case.

> Edgelords thinking they cool cus they "offend" everyone

I'm honestly very excited for the future, more so than I was through the entire Obama administration. Trump will probably go down as a great president and leader, much to the chagrin of liberals and the media. Results are what matters, Trump knows this and his supporters do as well.

We have ourselves a mental gymnast here.

> The only people who can't really deal with reality are the alt-gobshites and Trumpian Bootlickers

Underrated post.

What if Trump is traitor?

> OFC we hate America it's a capitalist imperialist shithole.

>Or do you only trust what you hear if it comes directly from the WH?

Not him, but yes. It's better to get your news straight from the horses mouth rather than having the truth filtered through liberal media. Even Fox News is biased against Trump because he can't be corrupted by their corporate bullshit.

> Save the country by lining his own pockets and continuing tax cuts, privitisation and endless wars

> Sounds a lot like Obama tbh

So what you're saying is, your political opinions and meanings are worth nothing more than an imaginary paid shill scenario.

Also, why do people like you, who are clearly not old enough to have voted, participate so heavily in political threads? Your skull hasn't fully hardened yet.

That's actually the American side of the wall

>le trickle-down-economics doesn't work maymay
ebin, libcuck. simply ebin

>They deliberately cornered him and asked unfair questions
A real president would have no problem with this. He'd have sufficient linguistic abilities to expose the "unfairness" at that moment, not go home and tweet angrily later.

Not all media outlets are American friendo. BBC and Al Jazeera are pretty objective about American politics.

Also, I don't 'trust' anyone for my news. I just listen to what they have to say, combined with different sources reporting on the same topic, and then use my critical thinking skills to form my own opinion rather than allow it to be shaped by the journalist.

That's pretty scary. You'll only believe what the establishment tell you? That's dictatorship territory. This is why Trump wants to shut down the media with this "Fake News" bullshit. He wants to be the only source of information. Please. Think more.

What a grown up attitude

>but show people you mean what you say by doing it. Be proactive and not hide behind "Well, I was a business man doing things before, so..."

Well, chances are he already had agreements and contracts with the manufacturers mentioned in the article made probably months or a year in advance.

>how about "I am a successful business man and I will show you how it can be done here and be profitable for everyone"

I mean, sure, he could do that, and hell, he just might. But I would settle with him not doing that and just making it profitable to buy and hire American anyway. Because as it stands right now, just by having little chinese men in the sweatshop working 12 hours a day 7 days a week for a bowl of rice every couple of hours, you can pay 10% of what you'd pay an American for more or less the same product (obviously depends on the product, but in the case of clothing, more or less the same.)

Trump trying to take the moral high ground by being able to say that he bought and hired American when it was the shitty business decision amounts to nothing more than a PR stunt that in the grand scheme of things accomplishes nothing.

Which I think is funny, since apparently we live
in a world where making it look like you're doing something, or you're on the right moral path via PR stunts and photo ops is quite often seen as just as, if not more important as actually doing those things.

dang

Show me where supply side economics has actually worked outside of a fantasy world

>So what you're saying is, your political opinions and meanings are worth nothing more than an imaginary paid shill scenario.

Nah, I'm just saying that I support Trump genuinely and strongly enough that I would enjoy getting paid for doing some of the things that I enjoy doing the most.

>Triggering liberals on Sup Forums
>Supporting first president in my lifetime that I'm actually proud to have

It doesn't work if the rich hoard all the money dumbass

Yeah, the 'unfairness' of the entire election was exposed in $hillary's emails when it was discovered that she got debate questions days in advance of her opponent.

>A great leader should be able to win rigged debates like that

dude just shut the fuck up

Exactly right. Reagan tried this and it was a massive failure.

Brownback is trying it on a smaller scale in Kansas and is fucking up that state right now

At least it's an honest attitude. Keep screeching about how Bernie didn't get elected to give you free shit. With how the dude looks I doubt he would have made it to the White House anyway, might've strained a little too hard letting out a fart and given himself a heart attack.

So we are at the point that Trump triggers Trump supporters? Good.

>can't respond without deflecting and bringing up Hillary one more time
KYS

Trump doesn't want to shut down all media outlets, he would like to have them held accountable for the bullshit they do.

>CNN leaking a story to buzzfeed about UNSUBSTANTIATED Trump ties to Russia and a sex scandal
>when it leaked they just shouldershrugged.png and said tough shit
>that is fake news, nobody is held accountable for libel like that

>$hillary*

I just vote for who I think is the best candidate and carry on regardless of whether they win or lose. I question the patriotism and mental health who wastes time gloating over wins, especially when it would likely be you screeching were the outcome the opposite.

You do realize that every American Republican president since Regan has implemented that in some form, right? Tell me how well that has worked domestically...

strawman

>try harder pls

>especially when it would likely be you screeching were the outcome the opposite.

I mean, probably.

Sorry I didn't use your clever meme spelling

Эй, Педики,
Меня зовут Джон, и я ненавижу каждого из вас. Все вы жирные, умственно отсталые, неживые, которые каждую секунду отдают себе отчет в глупых фотографиях задницы. Вы все плохие в мире. Честно говоря, кто-нибудь из вас когда-либо получал киску? Я имею в виду, я думаю, это забавно высмеивать людей из-за собственной неуверенности, но вы все выходите на совершенно новый уровень. Это даже хуже, чем дрочить на фотографии на facebook.
Не будьте чужим. Просто ударил меня своим лучшим выстрелом. Я в значительной степени совершенен. Я был капитаном футбольной команды и стартовал в своей баскетбольной команде. В каких видах спорта вы играете, кроме как «подманивать голых нарисованных японцев»? Я также получаю прямые A, и у меня горячая подруга (она просто взорвала меня, Shit был ТАК наличными). Вы все педики, которые должны просто убить себя. Спасибо за прослушивание.
Картина актуальна: это я и моя сука

A fallacy was made in the first response. Try again

>Which I think is funny, since apparently we live in a world where making it look like you're doing something, or you're on the right moral path via PR stunts and photo ops is quite often seen as just as, if not more important as actually doing those things.

b-but user, how are people supposed to know that you're a good person who cares about the people if CNN doesn't report on every time you pick up a piece of trash? everyone knew obama was a great guy because they kept telling us!!!!

this is how we know that trump is a bad guy!!! media keep saying he bad guy!!

We'll forgive you this time. Watch yourself next time, though.

So do you have any other problems with emperor Trump besides his use of twitter? Funny how small things like that can amuse you, leave the big tough questions like "foreign policy, immigration, and federal spending" to the big boys.

>leave the big tough questions like "foreign policy, immigration, and federal spending" to the big boys.
...are you implying that a grown-ass man who blatantly whines on Twitter is a "big boy"?

how would importing brown/black people make America great?

The problem is, all of his stumping, all of his campaigning, everything that led him to the presidency is nothing but a publicity stunt. Which is why he is back "campaigning" again, it is all he knows how to do, talk loud and be full of bluster.

>implying the media stopped campaigning against Trump after the election

It would make America dumber so that the jews could enslave them easier.