I have a question, Sup Forums

I have a question, Sup Forums

Im 33 yo. Its been 4 months since my exgf disappeared and left me without a reason after 6 years together. She didnt want to met in person or talk. I decided to move on and try to build a life again. I know she is dating with another guy, or something like that, I dont really like to investigate.

But once per month, she texts me.
>I still think of you
>Hello OP
And this saturday
>Hello OP, how are you doing? I hope you are doing right

What does she want? Why is she doing this? She told me back in january to not write her anymore and leave her alone, and now she added me back to her contact list and writes these messages.
Any advice? Tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1kpWcElg6Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take her back, pimp her for money

Kill her

She's keeping a hook in you.

By sending these texts, she ensures you can never forget her.
If and when things go bad with whoever she's fking, she can come crying back to you, knowing you will take her back.
Then the cycle repeats till you commit suicide or someshit.

Block her for good, bro.

Sounds like she's attempting to keep the narcissistic supply tank full. Read up on it and realize you are better off. Good luck with the healing process and try to learn from it all as much as you can.

She wants you to keep chasing her. She likes the attention and is toying with you.
>my advice:
Block her number and get rid of any possible way for her to contact you, and just bang a whole bunch of chicks. Move on and do better.

Yeah dude she cheated on you, and doesn't want to own up to it.

Don't even deal with this shit, dude. She refused to give you closure and now she won't even leave you alone. If she was worth anything, then she wouldn't have done what she did.

ditch the bitch

the only times shes messages you is when she cant find dick for the night.

every other night she has dick so she dont need you

truth sucks women are all fucking owrthless whores.

kys or deal with it

go with your gut bud. Your brain wants you to think about it for weeks. Fuck that. You decided to move on, so keep moving on. She can deal with the fact that she left without acting like a decent human being.

I believe in you!

I've been there. Trust me; Do not reply, ever?

It's more than likely that either her new relationship is tanking, or her boyfriend messed up.

She's keeping tabs on you, making sure you're still attracted to keep you as a lifeboat.

You don't want to be number 2, right?
Just go full on ghost mode and never reply to, or initiate a conversation.

By that I mean never communicate with her again. It's unfortunately the only way to hit a woman where it hurts; their ego.

Ignore and Godspeed, OP.

This is the only good advice here OP.

/thread

Thats what I think, the new guy must be just a replacement. I already blocked her in all social sites but she kept sending me sms.

Im actually meeting new girls in Tinder, hanging around and trying to do new things like gym/travelling. But everytime I receive one of these messages its like crashing into a wall.

And yes, she was a total bitch to me. She tried to be "friends" but just for her to feel alright, I of course declined the offer.

Didnt answer any of these messages though

screenshot txtmsg

>didn't answer to any other messages

Don't ever. My ex got so angery after a month of silence, she started sending me insulting tirades.

niggah block her on sms too.

dah fk is she doing not blocked where it arguably hurts the most??

Literally this. Same thing happening with my ex. Ghosting her has been the most successful way to remain in control. Don't fall for that shit. Trust no hoes. Godspeed to you.

That doesn't hurt the most. There was an absence of 2 years before the only girl I've ever loved texted me again.

>Hey user, can we talk?

I pretended not to recognize the #

>who is this?

She never replied. That must have hurt like a bitch but hey so did cucking.

Don't listen to the rest of these normies.

Here's what you REALLY do

You make a "#/dubs decides" thread and let us do the talking while you send her what we say

Then if we get something cool like trips or quads you post the phone number

Doesn't that sound awesome?

Let's do it bro! I'm psyched and ready! This is gonna be great!

OP again,

I have to admit back in february I tried to meet in person just for talking. For having the closure and stop tormenting. She didnt want to, but kept writing me. So I decided to block her again and once and for all.

I couldnt help entering her fb and there arent no signs of the new guy, but on the other side on his fb, he is posting every damn day about how happy he is and how much he loves her.

I dont really know what she wants, she already told me to not talk her again, but if you want to forget someone why do you text him over again? I think she knows she fucked it up, but her pride doesnt let her to admit it, so she tries to keep me in contact after all this time.

Send her a pic of your dick and then block her number.

ask her if she wants to fuck NSA, and then use her as much as you possibly can. then you disappear on her.

>if you want to forget someone why text them

Bro do you even female?

She's fishing for affection with complete disregard to your emotional state. Ignore.

Just block her on your phone, like why the fuck do you have her blocked on social media if you're going to leave an avenue for her to contact you? Surely you see that a half-measure in this case is about as good as no measure at all, right?

Fucking say it to her then. Say she's a bitch and she's the one that broke up so she should just leave you alone!

or this.

Nah that seldom does anything but prove to her that she made the right decision.

The worst pain is the one that creeps up on you

Pic?

So you want her to think she didn't made a right choice?

No, the opposite. Keep quiet and work through the hurt alone.

How do you think she would feel after reading a paragraph describing how you feel like shit and she's the culprit?
>Get a load of this loser thank fuck i cucked him

OP again
she knows Im angry and I couldn get back with her anymore. We accidentally encountered one night in a pub back in january and she looked down hiding behind her hair. She knew what she did.

But these messages are so plain, like "how are you doing?" they feel like poisonous arrows.
And yes, I didnt block her completely because you know, 6 years. I cant help thinking of her from time to time.
I guess I should stick to new girls and dating around. Maybe she really wants to keep me around just in case everything fails.

The reason you're asking this instead of blocking her number is, you still want her back. I once was a faggot like you, too. But I never answered to any text message and after a few weeks she called me with another numbet and went fucking nuts. I just hang up.

Not maybe but definitively. She's a woman.

They have no moral code but are molded into one by a partner.

Make sure you get /fit/ and /fa/ when she sees you in the future.

You never take a cheater back, but you can manipulate the situation in your favour by making them regret.

the time spent together mean shit once its over.

women aren't known for their loyalty, otherwise that relationship wouldn't have ended like it did

You're a goddamn cuck and you should seriously consider killing yourself if you answer, or have answered any of her texts.

Look at this this way:
>You're not the cheater
>She will likely do this to everyone after you
>You didn't spend 6 years hiding under a facade

You win and dodged a toxic bullet which could have left lifechanging fallout.

Move on.

I didnt meant for you to describe her how you feel like shit. Why would you do that haha. I just meant you should just text her to leave you alone (but I dont think you want). Anyway your life mate.

Thats the truth user, as I said in Im not blocking her because she knows Im still there but not going to accept coming back. Its 6 years after all, we were about to start living in another country together as she was ready to finish her doctorate.

I already did the /fa/ thing, and Im in the proccess of /fit/, I was with a girl this saturday and she noticed how my arms got buffed and my shoulders got wider, so thats a nice point specially at 33yo.
She actually got surprised on how
>You dont have any fat at all!

I dont want my ex back, she decided to leave me without talking and she was already with another guy the next 15 days.

Are you me?

You've gotta say that and mean it. Listen to your Sup Forumsros here, they'll be there for you unlike this whore. I'm tired of reading thread after thread of OPs getting cucked and continue to get cucked after hundreds of replies telling him to get her out of his life.

best.move.ever.

This guy's right. You never married her. Thank the lucky stars you don't have to go through the rigged system that is divorce!

im in the same exact situation

Here is the dealio

Your sexlife was probably getting boring
She found a new guy, who makes her giny tingle again. She never fell out of love with you. But thinks sex is better than love

So everytime this new asshole, treats her like an asshole (think about it, would the guy REALLY respect her?) After all, she now has a track record of leaving a guy she has been with for 6 years, to be with him. That's gotta sink in at some point.

So when he treats her like an asshole, or she's not getting enough attention

She texts you. She has no interested in going back with you.
But she will text you and try to control her "access to her".

Best thing to do, find a new gf. And take a picture of you two. Next time she texts you. Send her you and your new GF canoodling.

that should make her feel lower than low and have the regret of all regrets.

but you do NOT want to go back with her. She WILL do it again. And even if she decides never to do it again. you will never truly know if that's true or not.

Kill her

don't ever fall for the trap OP

but if you play your cards right

you get some free fucking, of course, dump her after some good sex

>Maybe she really wants to keep me around just in case everything fails.
You are plan B. She felt the grass was greener on the other side of the fence when she was with you, because a side fuck doesn't entail all the day-to-day issues of living together. So she bails on you for the other guy.

But after dealing with the day-to-day with him, she realizes you weren't that bad. So she "keeps you warm" until she decides the other guy isn't going to work out. Maybe he's the "bad boy" type... good for a fling but in the long run? Not so much.

So by keeping you as a "friend", she feels she can drop back into your life as a girlfriend once she realizes the other guy is no good.

You take her back and in a few weeks/months she's opening her legs for the next bad boy.

Move on OP.

I've seen this posted literally everyday. Get over the cheating bitch already. Jesus fuck.

thats a fact
she actually deleted my contact number last month just because the new guy didnt see she was texting me. (knew that because I couldnt see her profile picture)

and, point 2
she usually texts me only on fridays, thats when she comes back during the weekend and the guy isnt around. for what I saw he is a total douchebag with nothing in common with me.

she doesnt want to admit it, but Im pretty sure she wants that.

And yes, since the breaking, Ive meet some great girls and I think I couldnt go back with her anymore, just thinking she was sleeping with another guy makes me puke.

If you play your cards right and stay quiet and mysterious in her radar, she will consider you as the one who got away and drink her sadness away thinking of you when the carousel closes.

that's me in a nut shell, dude. Im there, except my relationship was 15 years. and i married the stupid cunt.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

THOTS BEGONE

yes, he sure is that kind of guy. he was there all the time from behind
>your bf doesnt love you, I cant stay with you 24/7
>call me anytime you want
>we can do anything and I'll be there for you
acting like a vulture and she knows that, as I said earlier I think she only sees him as a replacement, she even mentioned last year of having a "standby" between us which I said no, -obviously-

There's a point in every man's life when they relize women are generally horrible people whom you would never associate with if there was no vagina involved.

well, she didnt' get everything

I kept the house

and everything inside

we split our savings 50/50

fuck her. But just like OP exact same situation.

This guy speaks the words of wisdom.

block her number and everything else. save yourself some trouble. dont respond to her.

I've seen you here before OP, you posted a pic of that same girl then too. This is the advice to follow. You'll meet someone better, and don't make the same mistakes you did with the last girlfriend.

this
move on

You're schizophrenic and you don't remember breaking up with her.

This op, just block her on all communications. Or if it's a sms program change your name after deleting her so she can't find you so easily.

OP once again

As always Sup Forums works for me as it worked for me since december. Thanks for your replies as everything counts and helps.

Im sure I dont want her back in my life. And after all this time Im only remembering the good times but there were a lot of arguments and bad days, and forgiving a cheating or who knows what else has happened in all those years its not the way.
I dont want to end up as a cuck.

Deep down she's trying to initiate romance between you once again because she realized she'd made a mistake.
Of course, that means she believes you're supposed to court and win her over again, because female logic does not comprehend someone having lifelong disdain towards them due to their own actions. Her vagina is her primary weapon because she also knows that deep down you want it.

Neither do they understand punishment. Which is your weapon. The reply which hurts the most is the one you wait for at 2AM, because never comes.

girls are not consistent wit their behavior. ignore her. you give her any attention she'll know she still has a hold on you. girls go crazy over having piwer or liver the exs. trust. ignore her

to that extent it's true

Court and win her over again. That is 100% correct. In some cases.
Mine is like that. she convinced herself that the reason she split with me, was because i wasn't giving her enough attention and would get really jealous if any girl so much as looked at me.

So ya, my ex had a photographic memory as well.

So she could recall shit i said or did, on the fucking date.
so 10 years ago, feb 15th, you remember that. That's when.......

And im like holy fuck, you gotta let shit go. I told her you do fucked up shit too. but once its' done it's done. I don't store it away for remembering later. I can't even remember what we argued about last month. Because it's not important.

But my ex. She can remember 6 digit numbers from client folders 3 years ago.

sucks when you have a gf/wife like that.

She might just have felt bad for leaving so abruptly. I'd check what she have to say at least.
If she's genuinely sorry for what she's done, that'll probably be for the best for both of you.
If she begins to cling onto [FAGGOT] then, simply abandon thread.

In the end it's all up to [FAGGOT].

although most anons here are right, one option from my experience:

1. wait till she starts sounding desperate enough and hook up with her,
2. wait till she feels comfortable with you,
3. dump her without saying a word, replying every attempt of contact from her with just a single word, "Alice",
4. ???
5. profit.

the lulz are uber, believe me.

Cut all ties with her. She'll probably come back to you if it doesn't workout with that guy, but then she'd leave you in a heartbeat again.

Similar to the people who cheat. They don't have the balls to cut one relationship off and start another in fear of being alone.

dis

by breaking up with you without any respectfull behaviour towards you i dont see any point of keeping contact with her...

if she would have been respectfull while breaking up with you i wouldnt see those messages as a problem... but her behaviour is not straight... so focus on yourself and go on

Jesus Christ that is the exact fucking thing that is happening to me. GF of 6 years left me about 3 and a half months ago and every once in a while sends me messages like "Hey." "I dreamt about you." Fuck me. Bitches' manipulation levels be fuckin over the top.

She's testing the waters to see if she still has your balls in her purse, despite being broken up. Basically you're plan B to her, or more realistically prolly plan D or E. Grills are the true realists in the end.

Rekt

She wants to still be your friend so dont bring up the breakup like an autist and you should just enjoy her company who knows maybe you can fuck her again. If she's ugly just block her number ugly girls dont deserve attention unless they are paying for it.

probably doesnt want you to suicide

Don't be a bitch OP, just be her friend. Meet up and see what she has to say. What's the worse thing that could happen. She rips out your heart and steps on it all over again? Pussy!

Great tits destined for great things.
Hopefully chaturbate

TELL THAT BITCH TO GO FUCK HERSELF

I fell for that trap, I fucked her twice after the break up.. But, she kept coming back.. Screwed up with my mind.. I'd suggest.. block her and move on. Don't entertain her ever

Uhhh what?

Oh wow, that sounds potentially fucking hilarious

kill yourself dude
nobody needs friends badly enough to tear their own heart up and depress themselves just for a piece of ass that can be gotten elsewhere much more easily, most likely better too

Block her cell number. Don't talk to her, don't read her messages. She's wasting your time and making a fool out of you. Where's your pride man? She threw you out like an old toy she no longer wanted. Let her live with the regret of her decision. You'll get a better chick soon enough.

Mine came back after being separated for 2 years, after a 13 year marriage. I eventually tried to forgive her and normalize her existence.

She thought it was so I could warm up and come back to her. It was so I could finally get over her.

Telling her no was the most satisfying thing I've ever done. Meaning it changed my life. I am my own person now, truly.

Did you fuck her again tho? And if so was it the same as before or did she change her techniques.

Speaking from personal experience here.

She is a human so she might have guilty feelings about what happened. By texting you and having you chat she is justifying that you are ok so she did nothing wrong.

Also shes using you for the attention like a few people have said on here. Every time shes sad/lonely or her new bf isnt giving her attention she comes to you.

Trust yourself. Convince your ego that you are better than that. You've moved on. theres no need to look back. Block her. One day you may see her around. dont even acknowledge her. if she comes to chat just pretend shes a stranger.

Best lesson I ever learned was never make someone a priority when they treat you like an option. Second best lesson I ever learned was the opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy. That not only does a person have no control over your emotions, you dont even acknowledge their existence. Nothing hurts worse.

Move on, be strong, be happy. godspeed OP

>She told me back in january to not write her anymore and leave her alone
so
>tell her to not write anymore and leave you alone

I refused to fuck her again. I already had a new girlfriend, and fucking up something good to try something that is doomed to failure is not worth it.

It's not like you can just fuck your ex without giving them at least some of the power they had.

I'm convinced the I ly reason any of it was relevant at all was because her husband she left me for was cheating on her.

You have carte blanche to act like a complete fucking prick and take out all your pent up aggression on her but you really should just ignore her because that will drive her insane and be much more effective. You're 33 so you're mature enough to handle doing that.

I couldnt be back with my ex knowing she was with other guys. Im fact, she cheated on me and I tried to forgive her like nothing happened. But when we were in the same bed I couldnt even get my dick hard.
There wasnt a way out unless breaking again.

I'm asking because I've been having this fantasy of fucking my ex when she comes around again. I told her I'd never take her back but she could cheat on her future hubby with me if she wanted. If she doesn't come back that's ok, but I do want to fuck her again then turn my back on her just like she did with me. Maybe better it remains fantasy tho.

Sounds like shes a crazy bitch, you should google that crazy bitch song and sent it to her, or man, she playing mind games with later you ended up fuckin' and she'll claim rape.. .

Why does that bitch's phone have ears?

she looks like a toxic person. stay away m8.

>I couldnt help entering her fb
Yes you can
It's called willpower.
(Stupid children)

Well sure I'd pay money to fuck my ex again, she's hot. Women deal in power, don't give them an inch if they don't deserve it. Once you're like 30, sex isn't the most important thing anymore.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kpWcElg6Es

B-but they never deserve it. Not in the West in 2017 at least. I only know a handful of grills who didn't get railed over and over in college. And the ones who did stick with their highschool crush have complained about their beta bitch to me too. So everyone's losing.

Send him screenshots of what she's messaging you, seen as you have his facebook. Just say 'hey man just thought i'd let you know she's sending me this shit, can you tell her to stop'

Then block and never think about again.

Because a real man can use that shit to his advantage.