Did you like John Wick?

Did you like John Wick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1bFiBhvFUg&list=PLWItcfv1FUdq6vnzxD_A8Lw309VL7es4d&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=LaUe0NgU4Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

I liked it quite a lot.
Boris the Blade was there.

The Equalizer was better

Nope cgi blood garbage

I enjoyed it.

Man of Tai Chi was better

I hate Reek to begin with

and.."muh dog" is just as dumb as "Martha"

No, it was cheap and retarded. Watch a better I am wrath instead.

>do you like a movie with meme subtitles?

John Wick 2 release date when?

Yes it was great.

Yup.

It was good till it shat the bed with the final act which turned the calculating Russian mobster into a crazy villain man, completely negating his character up to that point.

Not really

The dogs death hurt me deeply but otherwise a great movie.

I cringe every time they introduce some eastern europe gag and think that makes them cool.
It was a shitty movie.

No I hated it. Turned it off after 5 minutes or so

It was average.
The pooch, Dafoe, and night club scene where great but everything else was 'eh.

its close tbqh ... im gonna watch the equalizer again now

but off of my last views of each, i'd say Wick is a bit better, just because of its supporting cast.

>tfw a music video is better than the actual movie

youtube.com/watch?v=o1bFiBhvFUg&list=PLWItcfv1FUdq6vnzxD_A8Lw309VL7es4d&index=10

Yeah, it was great, watched it again last night. The gunjitsu gimmick was fun, choreography was solid, good worldbuilding.

Last fight scene was kind of dumb, they should've gave the Russian guy another enforcer than having him fight Wick himself.

Other than that there's a few bad line deliveries from Keanu, but definitely one of the better action movies to come out of Hollywood lately.

tears were rolling down my cheeks BECAUSE HES BACK

Overrated as fuck, but still decent fun to watch.

because John Wick threw every calculation out the window and he was boggled how can a single man unkillable

the movie is realistic portrayal of dealing with one's dog's death

Loved it. Classic Keanu. Not even maymaying

This. For a Hollywood movie, it was really close to a John Woo HK film.

The worldbuilding was good, but the characters and their relationships were good too. You don't need to show backstory and origins when you have a good script and good actors. I just hope they don't run JW into the ground with prequels and spin-offs and shit.

The younger you are, the more likely you're going to like John Wick.

It's just a shadow of the moustache action films from the 80's and 90's but with techno lights and CGI up the ass.

Bretty bretty gud

Younlins are watching Drive

Me, I watch DRIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=LaUe0NgU4Oc

I loved the fighting style and the worldbuilding, I thought it was an adaptation of a comic book or anime or something at first since the whole gold coin underground currency and assassins who all know each other and stay at the same hotel stuff seemed like something from Black Lagoon or some Image comic.

it was meh. I thought it was going to be The Raid-tier action with the way people were hyping it up. But there were only a couple actions scenes and they were all very short.

Best action in a while

You mean... Boris The Bullet Dodger?

why do they call him the bullet dodger?