There is no explanation for this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WeN4HTkmXpc
youtu.be/Go4LUxKv7MM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/WeN4HTkmXpc

>There is no explanation for this...
Yes, there is. They are all asian.

Woah, what a wild image, the absolute madmen!

>you will never bring a can of grape soda from home to drink at mcdonalds

Please, potatos can be used to power a small lightbulb. However, many potatos can be used to power the microprocessors implanted in the minds of young Asian children. This process of potato consumption allows Asians to stay powered and maintain their edicuational superiority. They crave this starch

no ketchup

I work at a BK part time on a US military base in Germany. I fucking hate the faggots who married gook bitches from their stations in Japan or korea, they are so fucking annoying. You can even fucking understand them in the first place and they look at you like you are the fucking retard. And they are so fucking cheap idk what it is but they are worse than jews.
>Can i pay for smalla cup and geet bigga cup?
no you stupid fucking gook you cant
>Why you put so littal ayce creem on cone?
thats just how we do it get over it you stupid gook bitch
>these no medium french fry
those are medium french frys you stupid bitch i work here you dont i think i would know
>I asked for big smoothie
They only come in one size you stupid fucking gook
>Give me numba 1 meal pleez
Ok what size meal would you like mrs gook?
>Whaddafuq you mean whut size i just wunt numba 1 meal
>give me happy meal
THIS ISNT FUCKING MCDONALDS and i need more info than you want a kids meal you stupid rice brained gook

I'm tempted to go and order this many chips one day, but I'm not a fat cunt so there's literally no way for me to eat this many, and I don't have friends to eat them with so they'd be wasted.
Any fat anons eaten this many? How good did it feel?

you are expecting too much from your fast food customers

in asian fries are the same price for whatever size you want or something

>Implying some dependant working at an aafes bk has any right to bitch about others.

i got two orders of fries with my last burger. let me tell you... it threw the whole fucking balance of my meal off. I finished my burger and the first order of fries exactly at the same time and it was perfect, then I had to force feed myself the second order of fries.

I was craving more savory protein so bad... but all I got was ketchup and more fries. it ruined the whole dining experience.

Because grape is shit tier flavor

nigga, like 90% of asia is starving. we collected pennies for them in 2nd grade. i know this shit.

no way mcdonalds would make an offer like that.

>urban china, korea and japan
>starving
what?

Well there goes Asians living to be 120 anymore

it was "act like an american" day in china

Google: "fry parties" and that will explain everything. Is an Asian thing.

I've never seen one fucking American eat that many fries in my life user.

hooo-leeee sheeeeeit

>Coming from a part time BK employee

Not true in Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, or Thailand, but what would I know? I just live here.

you live in 6 countries at once? do you rent or own? what do you for work?

I legit thought this was dog food at first

Gooks love potatos, because gooks don't use potatos in their regular diet only rice and noodles.

want. and this video youtu.be/Go4LUxKv7MM

dogs won't even touch this shit.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.