Doggo thread. R8 my dog, his name is Copper. He is a Pitbull/Labrador mix. POST YER DOGS

Doggo thread. R8 my dog, his name is Copper. He is a Pitbull/Labrador mix. POST YER DOGS

bump

This is a fucking conspiracy. Chink Moot is targeting me in particular.

Fucking bump

Bump

bumper

bumperer

I like the white stripe on his face. Cute dogger

bumpererer

Thanks. Most of his underside is white.

Oh wait, it is just you self-bumping. The fuck, how are people resisting a dog thread? Oh well, this is Mo, pitbull as well.

Cool dog. How old is he?

I guess Sup Forums isn't very active right now considering it's a monday morning

Somewhere between 4 and 5, we found him as a stray

Cool. Mine's only about 6 or 7 months. Got him when my father (a contractor) went over to a clients house and the client had a dog he offered my dad. We've been looking for a dog for a while now so he didn't pass it up. It's crazy how much he's grown in these past short months.

Dogos

Had a good laugh user, thanks for sharing.

My uncle found mine chained up behind his auto glass shop in Detroit. We figured he was a bait dof for other fighting dogs or maybe just a shitty fighting dog. My uncle couldn't take him because his wife is afraid of dogs, so we took him. Now he lives in a white as fuck suburb, he's one lucky doggo

Thanks for giving him a nice life, user.

It's my gf's doggo

What kind of dog is that? I like the brown in the black.

I always forget. He's a mountain dog though. I can find out and get back on it

It's no big deal.He looks big though.

I asked she said they believe his a great Swiss mountain dog

Also my friends dog

Him and the other dog I just posted are both about 100 pounds

Yeah most of us have work lol

Lads this is Cooper

very classy looking doggo
10/10

what breed of doggo?
also nice semi quads

Half cocker, half Springer Spaniel

Damn, my childhood dog was a cocker spaniel. Had him for 14 years. Still sucks thinking about it. He rode in my lap on the way to euthanize.

The classiest.

As did mine brother, mine was 15. I have a Springer bitch now too. She was there with the old boy, Cooper didn't meet the old one

She's p much retarded

Aw, pretty. What breed?

Nice dog

R8 my doggo please

Bigass nipple/10

She's just a random Shitty-Pitty. My friend hit her mom while driving drunk and found the puppy with the body so she brought the puppy here. That was two years ago.

I apologize for the filthy phone posting

What breed? I like his snout.

This is my doggo, I love him he's a cross between a Labrador and German Shepard! Very naive.. (Stupid)

Scary picture lol.

he is a bastard mix of god knows what, but very loyal

Shes a whippet cross staff, a lovely little dog, shes gotta go fest but be loyal at the same time, best little doggo ive ever met and have the pleasure of spending my time with