How much weed is this roughly?

How much weed is this roughly?

maybe 3 ounces after drying

not enough

Like an oz after the trim

that ain't weed bruh

That's not fully trimmed, or even done drying/curing, so right now the weight is pointless.

This is broccoli. Pour bechamel on top of it and put in the oven for 20 mins.
Delicious

That's three marijuanas.

one liter

it doesn't even look trimmed.

1.5-2 oz.

Just trying to figure what my harvest will be.. tent shot

I'm hoping for at least 4 Oz's or am I way off

it is obviously trimmed
do you see any leaves?
I only see trimmed ones, at every node there would have been a leaf

way off.

Thats not even an entire plants worth that was vegged for a single month.

you didn't buy into the auto meme did you?

A shitload...

Another angle of the plate, this was off 1 plant

You will be lucky to get 1 1/2 unless you are planning on selling those stems

trimmed as in the sugar leaves are gone yes.

this is what trimmed buds look like faggot.

what op posted is going to look like shit after its done curing

Five parsecs

Are you autistic?

They're autos, 60 days from seed to harvest. Won't be growing them again but not bad for the short grow and using florescents

There's always some faggot who has to be that annoying "expert" that tells everyone they're wrong. Fuckin douche

We're just being rightfully snobbish, he left too many remnants of fan leaves. It's not an awful trim job, it's just not done by professional standards.

cfls? or t5?

I agree for 60 days and being autos it was a good harvest.

When you can you should try photo and run them out for their full veg and flower. 1.5-2 months of veg will nearly triple that harvest in a single plant and you can pull clones and grow perpetual.

That is why I ignored him.

Just buy some feminized seeds, stay away from autos. They are normally a little lower in THC and you can't clone them.

we can now see he grew an auto under cfl lights, that = fluffy and airy buds

>someone post advice in a thread where op is asking for some

FUCKING DOUCHE, HAVING MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN ME,

>MUH EGO

Half ounce at most. It's fluffy and light looking minus the stems

I'm guessing somehwere from 0.5-1 oz. A small plant like that can only hope to top out at 1 oz. If you control the light and nutes to force a longer veg stage you can still get decent plants out of an auto in a couple weeks less than a typical strain, but at that point it's more trouble than it's worth. Autos really only have an advantage when you're limited on time/space.

a plate full

That's parsley.

That's about one shitload.

That's first grade autism

I'd say 40-60 g depending on the strain

So you guys think all of it will be like 2 Oz's (the tent pic)

It is what it is, wet weed is about 75 percent water weight

from the pictures it looks like the buds aren't really dense. so prepare to be dissapointed in terms of weight. looks like the plant stayed healthy and you managed to make it all th way to harvesting so you're doing very well otherwise. get rid of the auto's and get higher wattage lights and you're set.

You'll be lucky to get 2 ounces out of that

Clearly there are some retards in this thread so let's clarify some things.

You cannot guess or even take a correct measurement of weight for your yield until it's done drying and curing. This is because your reading will be much higher (heavier) as your buds will be full of water and/or nutrients. Which I hope is not the case as you should flush your plants before you begin harvesting.

The second thing is, your plant has no been dried nor cured properly. It appears it's been grown in a small environment. I personally don't think you should have harvested yet, but then again your environment may not have been optimised well enough to get a high tier yield.

I recommend curing it for a patient and generally speaking long time so that you get the best out of what you've got, as I think you have harvested early. After this process, you should then weigh it so you get the dry weight value and not the wet one.

I do get that you're desperate to know how much you got out of your hard work, but patience is the key with growing and it's the same with curing.

a pounder

Yeah, like I said, you'll be lucky to top out at 1 oz max. Weigh it wet and tell us what it is and we could give you a better idea.

00.08 of a Slug....

Thanks for the input! Plants were harvested early because they were looking pretty sick. They were also only fed once with Flora Trio then flushed for 2 weeks. The tops are actually pretty dense but lower buds were airy. Gonna do Cocoir next time too.

Berry fresh lol

2-4 oz no one can tell you

all plants look sick when they are closing in on harvest, they start pulling nutes from the leaves

Good job man, just be patient over curing and do your research and you will get the best out of them. Since you harvested early, the quality right now won't be good and since you flushed it there will be water in the buds, so when you light it either in a bong or joint, it won't burn properly anyway.

You've done all the hard work man don't let it go to waste. Good luck hope it all goes well

Total wild guess but id say like 1½ounces after dry maybe not even that. Itll lose most of its weight in dry and cure anyway and it doesnt look that great right now.

Enough to make a bigass ball of hash, easily a grand or two there if you live in a town full of retards like I do.

80 grams of fresh wet bud is usually about an ounce (28g) dried and cured properly

They're currently hung in 60-70 degree tent with 40-50% rh. How long will they take to dry? I plan putting them in qt jars with 62% humidity paks after drying and letting them cure a few weeks

30 to 50 grams

close to a week

If you only have the weed buds left,so without the sticks and leafs.

These things got aids tho left them unattended for almost a week

This was a few weeks ago, yellow started getting to the sugar leaves recently and they stank like crazy

I can tell you for a fact that is not over 1oz when it's dry. You're looking at more like a half to 20g tops.

hahah thats not weed my neighbours garden is full of that, hes a lazy shit and doesnt clean it

you sound retarded, you
>know for a fact
the physical weight from looking at a picture on the internet... just stop

you guys need to stop giving your plants so much nitrogen or less nutrients in general.

seeing stalks that look like they could be used as foundations for skyscrapers with barely any bud on them and seeing leaves that look completely scorched from nute burn or salt lockout or probably both.

I have a suspicion that people keep their lights absolutely as close as possible which can fuck up the uptake of several nutes and cause lockout.

wouldn't be a problem if they didn't cheap out on the light, which is practically the most important part of a grow.

How far should I keep a 192w 8 x 2ft t5s from the plants? EVERYONE says as close as possible but I think your right I definitely cooked them. They've been on 24 hr light schedule since sprout kek

you're not wrong

there are too many new growers on their first second or third grow who overwelmingly outnumber some of the older grower on the forums and reddit who constantly spew shit advice and if anyone speaks up in contradiction theres overwelming backlash.

>autos
>led panels fucking everywhere
>cob
this in time migh become the new standard, but unless you are doing it to avoid head from hps their PAR is still the same has hps and worse than cmh
>smart pots
great, but has its downfalls as well
>training
this can be usefull when you veg out for 3-4 months for a giant canopy but I am constanly seeing people training autos for 8 week grows start to finish. its comical. Or I see two plants under a single 120w panel in a 5x5 tent.

I'm this guy ,

and what you just linked is nutrient burn. That sounds perfect. Just make sure when you're drying to keep air ventilated otherwise you will get mold. Then it becomes un-smokeable. You'll get high but it will likely scar your lungs.

All the best

rule of thumb.
loses about 70% weight after it dries

thats what you should do, the point I was making is that when you are using intense lights, hps, cmh, cob, and led you need a good 18+" from the light before it starts fucking up the photosynthesis.

with t5's you want to be as close as possible, and probably would be better off running a single 400w hps during flower that running those two t5's

Sorry, forgot to add, this guys prediction of your yield seems the most likely.

yeah.. all that shit you just listed is noob ass pointless shit.

and as far as training is concerned, i always looked at it as more harm than good and pretty much complete rubbish. you are forcing your plant to waste energy, that's beyond retarded.
my buddy used to constantly fimm his plant out of some neurotic habit and it would drive me crazy and we'd get into small arguments over it.
same shit with the misting the leaves.