Name someone who DOESN'T smoke weed but thinks it should be legalized...

Name someone who DOESN'T smoke weed but thinks it should be legalized. I can't think of one or even of a reason why they would think it should be legalized.

me
It is a wonderful form of business that creates a massive amount of jobs, lessens our absurd prison populations, and provides an absolute shit ton of tax income and in Colorado most of those taxes go towards education (supposedly)

/thread

There is your answer OP

/thread
glad it was nipped at the bud
heh

He probably does smoke.

nah
underage (19yo) and also don't have the money for it, plus my mom and stepdad are stingy with their supply

21 is weed age in Colorado?

I am one of those people. it would help crime rates go down, take down gangs/cartels, and provide tax income. Not to mention it doesn't seem that harmful. the prisons are overpopulated with people who shouldn't be there.

Me

Prohibition doesn't work

All recreational substances should be decriminalized, treated as a public health issue, not a criminal matter.

Shit like weed, coke, alcohol, and most opioids should just be straight up legal

Me.
But I see it as a business venture. There is so much money to be made off of stoners.

I don't smoke weed (anymore) and I think it should be legal. I still wouldn't do it but there are a ton of reasons. Mostly that it isn't dangerous at all, especially compared to alcohol, and prohibition causes way more problems than the drug itself.

I stopped smoking weed but think it should be legalized because its an ineffective and counter intuitive law to social progress

But what about Alcohol? if you ask this question in that context.

It's funny because this guy's previous failed thread was also shut down by first answer.

me, I've never smoked weed but think it should be legalised as government has no business outlawing plants, or telling anyone what to do qith their bodies and minds.

I smoke and I think it shouldn't be legalized.
>I would make less money.
>Less people would die of cancer.

as a matter of fact: Legalize meth, heroin, mdma, but not weed.
Also fuck LSD.

My girl doesn't smoke but thinks it should be legalized she's also a trainee-officer she says it's just like alcohol in the way that you can drink and not be a drunk. There's going to be extremes for both so why make criminals out of casual or recreational smokers who are still regular functioning people.

Me I beleive in legalization of all drugs. I think if you want to shoot up in your own home then you should be legally able to do so.

It should not be legal in California. We had our own economy based on marijuana that worked fine for growers and sellers. The medical marijuana thing was enough. It just opens doors for rich greedy assholes to push out people who created the industry. I live in the wine country of California. All the winery owners are talking about putting marijuana farms on their vineyards now as part of their business. Why? Because they have the money to do it. Does the average person have a million dollars to start a weed farm if they want here? No. All the growers north of me are going to be out of business. Retail prices are going to go up. Medical clubs that are already making upwards of 50 million a year are going to make even more money while paying people 13 an hour. When you invite greed, government and evil forces into what was once a decent business the average person could make a living in, then it all goes to shit. Everyone could already smoke pot if they wanted to here, there was no reason to legalize it

this
taking up weed saved me from being an alcoholic. without it I would've been dead by 40.

no reason for it not to be legalised really, it's safe, fun, no hangover, helps you get motivated through the day or relax at night, stimulates the economy, even has some medicinal properties.

Only reason it isn't legal already is mis-information leftover from the War on Drugs. It's a great multipurpose plant that's a strong textile, can be used for oil, insulation and as a building material too; and as such a lot of large companies in the US use their political influence to try and block legalisation.

>mfw I know people investing into Weed stocks and have already turned 500% profits
think I missed the boat yet lads? or still got time?

The dutch government

Leave LSD alone, it's the best stuff out there, literally no health issues and addiction, only risk you'll do something retarded which won't happen on normal dosage (

What does everyone think about legalizing psychedelics?

This.

I used to smoke weed for years and stopped some ago. I am strongly for legalization.

Did legally in CO once, they tax the shit out of it and it's boost the economy on the more worthless and shitty states. Also prevent cartels from getting any more money. Treat it like alcohol, and we'll be fine.

I don't smoke weed.
I think it should be legalized.
It's more a personal rights-type deal for me.

If it isn't adversely affecting anyone but the user (relative to other substances such as alcohol and daily activities such as driving), why should it be banned?

imo it is not the government's business to decide what private citizens can and can't do with their bodies so long as it doesn't impact others in any serious way

Also me!

/thread

Ron and Rand Paul